Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Greatest high of my life
    #19646248 - 03/03/14 09:10 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I almost go hit by a car. Not like YouTube flip-spin midair-splat buy like rotten.com impalement evil shit. I can hear the sirens as I walk away hands shaking so hard fucking feels awesome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Greatest high of my life [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19646395 - 03/03/14 09:37 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

you little thrill junkie

Anonymous #3

Re: Greatest high of my life [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #19646477 - 03/03/14 09:48 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Well give us the fucking details so i can picture this in my head

Anonymous #1

Re: Greatest high of my life [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #19646878 - 03/03/14 10:49 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Okay, got a beer and a few joints in me,
Little COD to kill the jitters. WHOOOO
Anyways
I was walking from picking up the biweekly issue, sun wasn't even down yet. I was passing by this really old catholic church with iron bars with spikes curved toward the street, this fence is dumb fuck low, final destination low. If I was half as burnt as normal I would have not reacted so fast. BAM!! I have this gnarly bruise where the mirror clipped my chest where black spikes should have impaled. Two horribly skinny whacked out motherfuckers are impaled through their chest and shoulder still jibbering arguing with fifteen other people who weren't there about who almost hit me.

Anonymous #4

Re: Greatest high of my life [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19652580 - 03/05/14 12:02 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Man I was walking down the street one night, when I was a dipshit. It was about to be nighttime on a weekend night, and I heard the loudest fucking noise. I look behind me and this suv's front left tire popped, and sparks were flying everywhere. They started to flip, and turned to avoid doing that bad shit, but ended up turning at me.

I don't remember what they looked like but I remember the fucking panic in their eyes. They were barreling towards me while I was on the sidewalk, and I jumped out of the way, then they turned again, the main reason I'm not dead, and finally flipped two or three times in the middle of the street in front of the intersection. They had some crazy fucking momentum, and noise echoed around my head for a couple of minutes.

I kept walking ( I really should've stopped, but I was a cunt, might've had like a dub on me) with all the fucking adrenaline in the world. I missed my turn I was so wired, and ended up just walking to the end of the block. There were sirens blaring and lights everywhere, and I saw two or three ambulances that were just on standby, and more cops than I could've counted. Everybody looked solemn. By the time I reached where it happened again, there was nothing but debris on the road.

But the real fucking weird coincidence was that as I was walking back to my place I looked up and saw a break in the clouds and saw a shooting star. Only time I've every seen one. Fucking weird! Makes me assume they died. I watched the news, but never saw anything on it. Nobody fucking believed me about the crash let alone the star.

I know what that adrenaline is like OP. Fucking insane! Should've died but didn't, and even if you don't really care you still feel on top of the world because the odds landed in your favor. Glad you made it! But impaled on spikes in front of a church would be a killer way to go out.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom