Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHeathenChild
Flirty Fairy
Female User Gallery

Breakthrough with DMT - To Infinity and Beyond
    #19612699 - 02/24/14 03:11 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Background:
My partner and I have recently started experimenting with DMT.  He has smoked Changa a few times with friends and had such moving experiences we both decided to try freebase DMT together. This is my recollection of the two trips I had that night.

The trip:
We made up a nest of pillows and blankets on the basement floor.  There were no lights on or music.  Our only light source came from a wall of windows in front of us, however it was around 1 am, so it was dark outside as well.  I took two long hits of freebase DMT from a water pipe.  When it kicked in, I laid back and quickly saw intense visuals.  I saw a citrus-colored matrix dancing around me.  The vibrant lime green, yellow, and tangerine orange fractals morphed into web-like patterns for what seemed like a few minutes.  There was a strange side effect with it invoking my senses.  I seemed like I could also taste the citrus flavors in my mouth.  Then, just as quickly as it started, it stopped.  I came back to reality and shared the experience with my partner.

After about 45-minutes, I went a second time.  This time I took three hits and was completely knocked out by the end of the third.  Audio went from reality to a faint buzzing and hissing sound.  I was greeted with and explosion of colorful patterns.  I could feel my breathing and body starting to slip away.  I took one last breath and with the exhale launched upwards, outside my body.  I could sense it was still lying there below but continued to float away from it.  I went completely weightless and entered a new realm. 

This new environment was very hard to describe with words, because I had no visuals that accompanied it.  I was floating in space, in a void.  There was no up/down, left/right or forward/backward.  There was no distinction of light or dark.  I kept looking around only to see nothing.  My mind starting asking questions.

"Where am I?  Am I alone?  Should I be going somewhere?"

I heard no reply and soon realized I should no longer use my mind as my guide.  I stopped thinking and decided to just "be".  At that very moment I was overcome with sensation.  It was like dying and being reborn.  I was aware only of energy that extended infinitely and eternally and I was a part of that energy.  It was terrifying and miraculous at the same time.  It was nothing and everything.  It felt empty and full.  I was nowhere and everywhere!  It was perfect eternal balance. 

I began to feel as if I was no longer floating, but now I was flying.  I was flying through the cosmos, but still did not see anything visually.  My new eyesight was based entirely upon vibration and energy.  I felt my way through this environment using the core of my soul.  I felt intense joy, unity, and euphoria.  The sensation grew stronger as I seemed to fly faster towards something.  Then, I had the feeling I had a choice to make.  Do I continue to explore this realm or should I continue towards its absolute?  How do I choose?  As soon as I felt I needed guidance, I started to feel alone.  Fear set in.  Would I be able to get back? 

At that very moment I sensed a familiar energy.  The energy came to mine and pacified my fear.  I felt safe as our energies embraced.  The vibrations that surrounded me suddenly intensified as our energies united.  Then, I was overcome with a surge of complete euphoria.  It was so deep and profound; an explosion in my soul.  Our energies became one and it was so synergistic, every particle of my being lit up with an orgasmic ecstasy.  It was not sexual or physical in any way; it was beyond that.  I must have made a loud noise or strange face, as that happened, because I suddenly felt a hand touching me(in a physical sense).  I realized it was my partner and I slowly started phasing back into my body, back to reality.  He held me as I cried with overwhelming joy. 

I felt I needed to bridge the connection somehow  and had never meditated before.  However, I was compelled to breathe deep and find my vibration.  I started OMs and found my frequency instantly.  It made me feel relaxed and at peace with all that just happened.

The Outcome:
This trip was unlike anything I could have ever imagined.  The power of the experience has humbled me.  Now I am left with more questions than answers.  It took me a few days to piece everything together and integrate my discoveries back with my reality here on earth.  I am excited about another opportunity to explore in the future.  Still, it was mentally and physical exhausting to a level I cannot compare to anything else.  I think I have jet lag!

"To Infinity and Beyond" - Buzz Lightyear

--------------------
"The mind that is stretched by new experiences, can never go back to its original dimensions."

Edited by HeathenChild (02/24/14 03:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineaura8
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Breakthrough with DMT - To Infinity and Beyond [Re: HeathenChild]
    #19612835 - 02/24/14 03:47 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

thats great dude! im excited to get on the DMT train, hopefully this summer

i can relate to the experience though. the fear being pacified by familiar energies and vibrations, realizing you have to leave your mind behind and let the heart do the talking. sometimes going through stages like that and realizing step by step its just about letting go is very very humbling!

--------------------
save travels!

OfflineSynKyd
ctrl-alt-delite
Male User Gallery

Loc: ૐ
Re: Breakthrough with DMT - To Infinity and Beyond [Re: aura8]
    #19618849 - 02/25/14 09:52 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Awesome report, very inspiring!  Congrats on your inner peace-:hippie:

--------------------

New inclusive poop emojis from Apple!

:shpongle::shpongle::shpongle::shpongle::shpongle:

Offlinemah
reading..
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: Breakthrough with DMT - To Infinity and Beyond [Re: SynKyd]
    #19629313 - 02/28/14 06:01 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

congratulations, sounds like you had a real profound experience, I'm hopefully going to try some DMT in a few months, reading these reports, I can't wait.
I've read that it can make you a happier person :smile:

--------------------
"Eyes that look are common, eyes that see are rare."
How Frank get's shit done. Read through this for simple successful grow.

Invisibledreaz

Loc: The Grand Budapest Hotel
Re: Breakthrough with DMT - To Infinity and Beyond [Re: HeathenChild]
    #19663395 - 03/07/14 01:24 PM (10 years, 23 days ago)

good read... Never had the chance with dems but plan too.. had a outer body experience with L but was not as intense.:grin:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order