Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Trip Report: 7 grams dried
    #1960902 - 09/28/03 10:05 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I will try to write the events of friday night in the right order but I have never tripped that hard so we will see how well i can do this.

Friday night started off with me getting off work, i knew it would be a good night because at home i had a 7 grams of mushies waiting for me. When i got home i got ready and my friends picked me up. We went to a party and we were there for a little while but then the cops came and everyone had to scatter. It was rather funny there were just mobs of people running around the streets and shit, kinda chaos haha.

After we smoked a blunt in the woods my friend got his car from outside the house where the party was without the cop cars outside seeing him, we dropped one of my friends off at their house and headed towards Mike's house (at this point its me, mike, and b). When we got there we got some drinks and went into mike's room. Both of them ate around 3.5 grams each, but I, looking for an experience like no other, ate my whole 7 grams, i knew it was gonna be one hell of a night.

We chilled in mike's room for a while then headed outside to the neighborhood. We went and smoked some bowls and i realized i was feeling the shrooms come on, everything was kinda fuzzy and brighter and more colorful. We walked around more in the neighborhood and after a while we sat down and chilled on a curb, at this point i was lookin at the trees and they were looking melty and moving around. As the night progressed on it just got more intense, my friend's faces starting lookin all melty and their eyes would kinda droop down and go back up, it was SO awesome!! While we were out walking around we suddenly saw fireworks exploding real close by, it suprised me so much but it was beautiful, the fireworks were so colorful and the noise of them going off was so crisp and clear. There were all these drunk college kids setting off fireworks and shit it was cool, we told them we were tripping and they found it pretty amusing. At that point my skin started to feel very weird, my face and arms felt very numb it was cool.

So many things happened that night i had a awesome time. At the end of the night we walked over to these tennis courts. We went into this gazebo and chilled, i was still trippin good everything was melty and soft looking. There was this couch in the gazebo and we decided to move it out onto the grass. It was very funny, we were just sitting on this couch in the grass, lookin up at the most beautiful starry night i think i have ever seen. The whole night tought me a lot, im not sure if i will eat as much mushrooms next time, it was pretty intense. I thought a lot about EVERYTHING that night, i dont think i will ever forget it.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: 7 grams dried [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #1960914 - 09/28/03 10:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Wow 7 grams in public! .. great trip report .. imo i feel a strong trip is needed once and awhile to sort things out in your head.. :thumbup:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #1960959 - 09/28/03 10:19 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yes indeed, a good dmt trip will always straighten everything out for ya.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: 7 grams dried [Re: Infrared]
    #1961800 - 09/29/03 04:52 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

A seven gram mushroom trip, would you say that would also straighten everything out for ya, 'Cause i think thats what the guys talkin' about.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Re: 7 grams dried [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1962411 - 09/29/03 12:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah ive never done DMT, but this shroom trip definitely brought up things in my mind that ive never thought about before.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Anonymous

#1963051 - 09/29/03 04:48 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

cool report
was it your 1st time?
i was alone when i dropped 7 dried gms and it was wonderful/beatiful. "everything was soft",good description :thumbup: 

Offlinespooky_D
angry lawn gnome

Re: 7 grams dried [Re: ]
    #1963280 - 09/29/03 05:56 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

try dmt+4 hydrocotones and then try running away from the leprachaun thats about to stab your ass :P

--------------------
yes, we all may die sooner or later, but one things for DAMNED sure, THE FUCKING LAWN GNOMES ARE COMIN DOWN WITH US MAN!!!!!

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Re: 7 grams dried [Re: spooky_D]
    #1963918 - 09/29/03 09:43 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Nah it wasn't my first time tripping. Ive tripped probably around 10 times, about a week prior to this trip, i ate 5 grams by myself. I wrote about it in this forum a few days ago. It was an amazing trip cause i was alone, just me and my room. Tripping alone was great, but this 7 gram trip was nice with good friends to talk to and joke about shit. Peace!

--------------------

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
    #1965486 - 09/30/03 11:08 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

lamblancer, that's a fuckin sweet picture in your post. Is there a link to a bigger one? PM it to me.

OfflineoOToadstoolOo
Re: 7 grams dried [Re: StrongBad]
    #1968619 - 10/01/03 04:26 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

^yeaH i'M COMIN DOWN FROM A TRIP RIGHT NOW AND IT SEEMS TO BE SLOWLY MOVING LIKE ONE OF THOSE PICTUERS u PLUG IN.....soory bout the CAPS and shit:)

What is that in your avatar 2 Lamblance? It's also moving lmao

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports