Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Iprocin- twilight zone
    #1960857 - 09/28/03 09:52 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Such a bizzare chemical. Thats about the best i can explain it. here we go. do not adjust your monitor i am in control now.

20 mgs of blue grey 4-ho-dipt is consumed. 3 good friends with some good green havin a good nite. I am entertaining myself with some video games to pass some waiting time, super metroid for snes is the game of choice. great game, but anyways this stuff creeps up on you so fast and out of nowhere its errie. within 15 minutes i began to feel it slowy filling my brain cavaties.

It has the same uneasy feeling that psilocin does, which i attribute to the 4-ho group. I almost couldnt stand up anymore after 1/2 hour. I had some extreme jelly legs. I didnt really mind to much though since i was sitting down anyway.

This substance isnt particularly visual but it creates a very distinct bizzare state of mind. The visuals i did get reminded me of dpt in the way things would smear and depth perception was extremly wacky.One thing that i made a note of was how when we turned off all the lights there was absolutely no visuals, unlike what you would get with mushrooms. So as a rule of thumb make a note, 4-ho-dipt in the light is the way to go. But there were like hidden doors behind everything, from a first glance everything appeared friendly but i could make out rips in the fabric of time that looked like little cabinet doors craked open a little bit with dark leering behind.

I got lost in dipt space, a very strange ogaring place. Everything began to turn to plastic and astro turf. I was having a marvelous time, and me and my friends enjoyed a fit of uncontrolled laughing. The whole trip just reminded me of the twilight zone, everything was errie and colors were dark and distorted. It creeps up from behind you and throws you into a black hole, and 1 hour later you emerge from it. I didnt mind the short trip, because this was my first time with it and didnt know quite what to expect. At first its startling with the speed of onset of effects, but once you get accustumed to it, its a very enjoyable experience.

4-ho-dipt is a winner in my book. There was some sour stomach feelings though, but it didnt stop me from enjoying the experience. Shuglin was right about this chem in thikal, a good starting block for someone who has never tripped before. There is none of the multi-dimensional alien chaos associated with dmt and its analogs. you can now resume your normal lives, thanx for visiting the DIPT ZONE. do do dodo do do dodo and so on.

Fly on sweet angel

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Iprocin- twilight zone [Re: Infrared]
    #1960925 - 09/28/03 10:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Nice report... i havent read to many on 4-ho-dipt.. thanks for sharing

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Anonymous

#1960926 - 09/28/03 10:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

it sounds like my experiences with iprocin are similar to yours.  ive only gotten oevs once though, and they were very minor.  cevs on the other hand have at times been rather extensive but others non-existant.  my legs definately felt weird as well, i wouldnt call it jelly legs though.  for me it was similar to a feeling i get laying in bed every once in a while that i find similar to, but completely different than, something feeling "itchy".  where when something itches you scratch it, when my legs feel like this i have to bend them or walk.  on iprocin walking or bending my legs didnt really help it go away at all though.

also, my mind felt like it was racing, moreso than on other substances.  unlike on mushrooms my thoughts were more rational, and unlike amphetamines i didnt suffer any blank spots in the flow of thoughts.

anyways, good report on an interesting chem.  :thumbup: 

OfflineInfrared
sleeping

Re: Iprocin- twilight zone [Re: ]
    #1960945 - 09/28/03 10:16 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

the dose/response curve is pretty heavy with 4hodipt. 10 mgs barely produced any significant visual acctivity but 20 mg was gettin prettty damn weird on the visuals. i want to take a 30-35 mg dose next time, see how far the rabbit hole goes.

--------------------

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #1961051 - 09/28/03 10:48 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

SSSSSSHHHHHhhhh MAN!

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #1961566 - 09/29/03 01:41 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Think it would go good with mushrooms?

OfflineInfrared
sleeping

Re: Iprocin- twilight zone [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1961606 - 09/29/03 02:00 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

yea, most definately

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports