Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: The Bottom Line
    #196026 - 02/09/98 07:33 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

YAY!!!!!! Thank you! I send you a big ol' cyberkiss!!! You've got the right idea! We've got to let people know there's a party out there that wants to legalize mind-expanding drugs! And allow us our other God-given freedoms! here's the URL: http://www.lp.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#196028 - 02/10/98 12:45 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

why doncha go right on over http://www.lp.org

And Fu*k the Masonic C.I.A - U.N "shadow Government" demonic world war 3 causing- mark of the beast dealing- CNN brainwashing - soap opera distraction scandeling- solar flare fearing-OCEAN POISoNing Dolphin Exstinction causing- LOVE oppressing -GENETIC VIRUS CLONING- money perpetuating- holographic UFO hoaxing- Oil Drilling- NO GOOD CONSPIRING FRIGGIN BASTERDS!!!!
a word to the wise....your garden better have alot more than just shrooms in it, cause your going to get hungry livin underground.

Anonymous

#196029 - 02/10/98 12:52 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

JOY
LOVE
TO
YOU
ALL

Anonymous

#196030 - 02/10/98 06:07 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

At 2:45 am, 02-10-97, an individual posted a message to whom I would personally like to express my gratitude. The author name calls a certain organization, and then insinuates that everyone who goes against the UN, brainwashing, blah blah whatever, will have to stock up to live underground. At least, that's what I think was meant. If that was not the meaning of the post, I suggest the individual take English 101, and then, try again. I agree wholeheartedly.
Although, the post did not give any alternative to http://www.lp.org, who kindly acknowledged my post, I think we all should be prepared for the worst, simply because I personally don't think that more than 5% of people who access this site will fight, even for the few freedoms that they have right now.
Are you here to spew negativity, to quash others hope? Are you here to read and hope things work out without you gift of work. Or, are you one of the 5%, who will stand up, learn, speak your mind, and fight for freedoms that you may not even agree with, just for the sake of freedoms that you value?

Anonymous

#196031 - 02/13/98 01:02 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

"one of the 5%, who will stand up, learn, speak your mind, and fight for freedoms that you may not even agree with, just for the sake of freedoms that you value".

I once heard this guy say something about
cannonballs & "Don't tread on me" or something like that.

Anonymous

#196032 - 02/13/98 01:18 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

I think one thing we have all learned from those that came before us is that total "REVOLUTION" is really past peak energy expendatures, and that to work with what you got right in front of you right now {(think globally, act locally) and i ain't talkin about just recycling :) }is the best course of action, don't get me wrong, having those folks out in the woods doing said things to various logging plots ect. is absolutly nessesary but that is there "gift of work". For some of us our gift is as the guy or girl out front, whose gift for instance may be being a lawyer (NO BARS) who refuses to forget what it's all about.

" Are you here to read and hope things work out without you gift of work?"

To put it in the words of a friend of mine. work is just to pass the time.

Peace and to ALL don't forget to tell that person that thinks their stuck , the reasons why they probably think that way and that it's bullshit- the answer is YES

Anonymous

#196033 - 02/13/98 02:20 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

For a tasty Metaphor link

HERE

(definately not SPAM) - if that link works

Anonymous

#196034 - 02/14/98 05:19 PM (26 years, 1 month ago)

We need more people like you, Missionary - Stand up and be counted or sit down and give up ALL of our freedoms. It doesn't matter what political afiliations you choose, but who and what you vote! If more people would write their representatives and let them know how to vote instead of them voting for "our best interest", we wouldn't be in the shape we are in today. It's the same war of oppresion that has haunted mankind from the beginning of time. Sounds like we need a political forum board!

Anonymous

#196035 - 02/15/98 07:26 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

All political parties are evil. The Libertarian party hasn't won a single significant election yet, but there's still infighting and hidden agendas within that party, just as bad as the Democrats or Republicans.

Same for the Natural Law Party, the Objectivist movement, the Bruce Lee martial arts field, or any other ideology-driven organization.

There are no political parties governing the Internet, and it is evolving fine. (OK, there are kinks, like the Spam episodes, but time is proving that majorities don't need political beauroccracy to make their opinions known)

My advice- do not ever sell your soul to any "complete agenda"-based organization. You can spend your life working hard towards a goal and see it wisked away, by your own people, in the blink of an eye for some internal compromise. If you want to make a difference, work for single, specific goals.

You can start with growing shrooms in your basement and giving them to friends. Once people are able to think for themselves, a lot of these petty arguments (abortion, politicians' personal histories, etc) will become less a front-stage event.

-HC

Anonymous

#196036 - 02/16/98 06:20 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry but the libertarians don't work for me. They want no control of anything, including environmental. Take a look a the GREENS. Much better all around approach, with a very liberal drug policy.

Anonymous

#196037 - 02/16/98 11:28 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

Yep. Been a Libertarian all my life, but
didn't know it till a couple of years ago!
I remember when I was just a kid, I wondered why prostitution was illegal,
since it was voluntary. Same thing with
drugs. Adults I asked gave the usual
BS answers, and I didn't buy them then,
much less now that I am an adult (in age
anyway ;) ). Vote Libertarian!
cybin

Anonymous

#196038 - 02/17/98 11:20 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

You Know I was never one for history but to quote the great jeff spicoli "we left this england place because it was totally bogas and if we don't do something we'll be totally bogas too!" Well my brothers, we have a right or at least we had a right. did washington ever kid with jefferson about the low quality of his herb? no he helped him cultivate a stronger strain! Just as we must help each other. WE must make sure that people know how we feel. And we must appear to be contributing members of society, i hate the second part but for some reason it means something to people like my parents and teachers. oh well I voted for harry brown in 96 and i will vote libertarian in all of elections to come.
the two party system will crumble.

Anonymous

#196039 - 02/18/98 02:56 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think the problem is the government,
but the average voter. The politicians know
that most voters do not want marijuana
legalized, let alone crazy hallucinogens. The
enlightened voters in Washington just rejected a drug medicalization initiative. If
we can't even get a majority to allow psilocybin under strict medical use, then I
expect to be a closet felon for the rest of
my life. Purchase some test tubes and cold
stock those cultures, because some day the
spores may no longer be available.

Anonymous

#196040 - 02/21/98 05:44 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

We still have the power to change things, the problem is we are so brainwashed by these control freaks that we just don't know it! Those who believe in freedom but want to sit around while others fight their battle are the reason we are in this predicament. In order to regain the freedoms that we inherited at birth we must at least cast a vote. 3/4 of us didn't even do that! This is our power. Inform yourselves, don't take anyones word on anything, then tell your representatives how YOU feel. I suggest all citizens go to the Project Vote Smart page and start their education today. I registered at 18 as Libertarian, but was restricted by the majority. They have the right idea, we are just so far from the original plan that they haven't got the resources that the Bullshitters do. I have been a Democrat, but was shamed out of that party by their jack booted thug attitude and am now a Republican, I still have the same ideals as I did at 18, no matter what party I register in, I will always be a libertarian at heart. The important thing is that I inform myself and I vote, this gives me the right to bitch. I also inform my representatives how I feel, if they don't vote the way I beleive, I don't vote for them. You see we hire these people, they work for us, if we don't like it we don't have to put up with it, but it takes work on our part, not just bitching. I think we should all band together, get off our duffs and change our world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
    #196041 - 02/28/98 07:22 AM (26 years, 1 month ago)

amen missionary!
lately all this talk about the Lib party got me a bit more interested.. i've been emailing a rep of the Lib party in my state and in the past few days have been talkin' with him, trying to get some sort of Lib party organization started at my college. Lots of ppl don't even know the party exists. go out and spread the word. we want out freedom DAMNIT!

for the laaaand of the freeee (except for this, this, this, oh and that, and that, and we cant forget about this right being violated, oh and that, mm hmmm and this).. and the hooome of the braave

Anonymous

#196042 - 03/08/98 06:08 PM (26 years, 27 days ago)

I really appreciate ALL of the replies to my post. There will always be a problem with something, and if there isn't, we'll probably make a problem. I realize there is no perfect solution for everyone, and certainly not even for myself. I just wanted to get my opinion out there so everyone could respond and come to some solution to stop the erosion of more of our priviledges or freedom.
Thank You
missionary

Anonymous

#196043 - 03/09/98 12:27 PM (26 years, 26 days ago)

Here are the numbers people...
Roughly 17,366 people access this page a month. Of that many are repeat hitters. I hit this page a few times a day. but thats not the point.
Roughly 504,343 people access bluesnews.com each month. It's a video game news page! That means a stinkin game page gets four hundred eighty-six thousand nine hundred and seventy-seven MORE hits a MONTH than the shroomery.
Does that mean that the game Quake has a better chance of having its theme song replace the national anthem? Well ok that is stupid but...
Don't get me wrong. I love the Shroomery. I don't think I need protection from myself.
I would love to get "involved" and fight for more rights. But I will also admit that I am exceedingly lazy. I am 24 years old and I have only voted once. I don't even know when SUPER WEDNESDAY is.
So someone tell me where a good page is to get informed. Hopefuly with pretty colorfull pictures, as my attention span is to short for to many mombo jumboly words and terms I don't understand.

Anonymous

#196044 - 03/10/98 06:38 PM (26 years, 25 days ago)

freedom and rebellion f*ckin rock.

miz.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale