Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: auditory hallucinations [Re: Infrared]
    #1973084 - 10/02/03 02:22 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Sometimes Audiotory hallucinations scare the living hell outta me I remember hearing some dog barking and it barked really fast over and over and over and it sounded like it was coming upstairs So i went upstairs and looked the dog was sleeping it was in my head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

#1973271 - 10/02/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

My last trip on acid as I was trying to convince myself that sleep was necissary and laying there trying to relax I had all kinds of auditory hallucinations in the form of music....it was like an entire concert took place while I was drifting off to sleep. If I could only remember how some of it went I'd have a lot of beautiful music to play. Alas....

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

OfflineGeeno
    #1973865 - 10/02/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I used to get sleep paralysis when I was in 5th grade. My friend had it too a lot. It never bothered me, it was slightly annoying.. but what are you gonna do.

I can still remember being awake and watching the natalie imbruglia music video, but not being able to move.

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: auditory hallucinations [Re: Geeno]
    #1975081 - 10/03/03 03:41 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I know what you mean bluemeanie. Last time I tripped on some subs I found here in Melb, I experienced guitar riffs and drum loops, sounding totally awesome.

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: auditory hallucinations [Re: Merkin]
    #1975106 - 10/03/03 04:07 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The art work on some blotter acid has always amazed me with the inventivness of the designs.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: auditory hallucinations [Re: Merkin]
    #1975109 - 10/03/03 04:08 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yep all kinds of auditory hallucinations. When i'm up peaking i'll usually hear the craziest psytrance looping beats, droning bass, synth textures morphing in and out of of resonance... Voices i've had a few times and always with rue combinations. Asking me things, telling me things but never really threatening. Around come down i hear clicks and pops and sometimes there is surronding noise or past conversations in my head that sound like a scratched record as it jumps and skips.

Strange thing i've been experiencing recently is auditory hallucination (or mabye something else?) open waking out of dreams at night. Twice i've woken in the night to hear a low gurgling type noise almost like a real stereotypical (cheesy i might add) zombie type noise! (hhuuuggghhh)

The other time as i was waking i heard as clear as anything "shhhhhhhh" like someone making the noise to be quiet!
Upon hearing these things i froze everytime as you can imagine. These sound external to me not like when on shrooms when its cleary within.

I've been reading alot about astral projection recently and have been practicing exercises and techniques and have had some success in lucid dreamingi guess this could be the reason.
Someone suggested i have attracted spirits from my journeys in astral planes but i'm not sure?

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineLawrence
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada, Qc
Re: auditory hallucinations [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #1975112 - 10/03/03 04:12 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I never had sound hallucination but the most of the time the sound look very strenge on shroom.

Invisiblezdude
zdude
    #1977917 - 10/03/03 11:33 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

the best thing i did was butane. i used to get weard ass stuff happening like jeinies taking to me and hearing slime splash all over my bod and seeing it. that really freeked me out and the best one was wen i thought i saw a spirit and told me it was gonna posses me and jumped behind me and i started moving in funny ways without any control by my self but that sopped after a sec now that really freaked me out and i screamed my ass of and ran as far as i could (stoned on butane i could get to the end of the street) the side effects of butane thou is it has effected my speech slitley and i sum times get flashbacks and see werd stuff.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: auditory hallucinations [Re: zdude]
    #1978424 - 10/04/03 03:30 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It may well also have affected your ability to spell.
Sorry, sorry, that was unkind of me.
Its just that you've got 13 obvious mistakes in your last post.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: auditory hallucinations [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1978615 - 10/04/03 08:25 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Roger Irrelevant - those experiences sound quite like ghost experiences. The shhhhing when you wake used to happene to a mate of mine who lived in a haunted house.

--------------------

Offlineferret
strange

Loc: VIC, Australia
Re: auditory hallucinations [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #1978989 - 10/04/03 12:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

roger ive had that same shhhh just before waking, sometimes its just my mammas voice calling out my name like im in big trubble. its usually after an night on speed, and sometimes i hear a kind of 'icecream van' tinkle, but only when im lying horizontal, as soon as i sit up it fades away!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder