Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Just wanted to say "Good-bye"
    #19562 - 06/03/00 10:28 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

C'mon man. If decision making were a street, she is a Mack truck and you are the trailer getting dragged through the mud. Why couldn't she just trust you to do it for her because she felt uncomfortable? It would be ok then. Anyway, too bad cause I just got you name. I knew I heard it before, and then I saw the Goonies. hehehehe.

P.S.- DrDank, I don't what the hell you are all about or why you are here.

Peace everybody

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesubversion
old hand
    #19563 - 06/04/00 12:30 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

cap that bitch in da eye
don't let the man and his slaves pull u down

Offlinemagicpurplecow
Lapsed Addict

#19564 - 06/04/00 12:53 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Shouldn't you have had a long discussion, decided it was time for you to stop growing and then thrown out all your equipment together? Even if she believes that she is acting in your own best interest, she is not treating you like an adult. Resentment will build up. As the ex-husband of a controling ex-wife I say don't get hitched unless you can work through this.

------------------
That's Mr. magicpurplecow to you.

--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Anonymous

#19565 - 06/04/00 01:02 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

magicpurplecow, you are sooooo right !!!

good luck chester..., i wish you the best!

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
    #19566 - 06/04/00 01:04 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

damn..
im sorry, but that is really disrespectfull of her..
i understand her viewpoint, however i feel like she should have been more aware of the value of your work as a pasttime and and enjoyable practice..
does she also partake in the fruits of your labor? if so she is also being hypocritical.. yes in some countries where ignorance is bliss(and law), it is illegal, but she should have talked to you!
as a fiance, your lives are soon to be even more "one".. she should not have done that in such a fashon.. i need to stop typeing.. im sure i dont know exactly what happened, or all of the story, just adding how i feel..
good luck with the rest of your life, i hope you two are a beautiful match..
ever consider taking a trip away from life with here.. go to a far away island and just exist.. like we did so long ago?.. i dunno, just a dream of mine to do with a loved one.

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Anonymous

#19567 - 06/04/00 01:11 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

kill that bitch

Invisiblesidshroom
journeyman
    #19568 - 06/04/00 02:32 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

well chester..you left a some questions un-answered.......was your hobby gettin a we bit obsesive?.......has she done this before?.....were you both intrested in it?......doesn't really matter i guess.my ex always was trying to change me....and i tried too!!. then one day i said fuck it and left......she wasn't worth the hassle!now my girlfriend is great...........id do anything for her (sure hope we don't play the pick and choose game though) i read a few of your posts.......you seem like your heads on tight......go for it (your only a money-order away from happiness anyway)....but i sure as shit would lay down a few rules before agreeing to this marrage thing.......goodluck!

imagine that.............im a regular fuckin ann landers :biggrin:

------------------
Along the way.......take time to eat the shrooms!

Anonymous

#19569 - 06/04/00 03:00 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

You are not alone :frown:
I was put on "restriction" about 6 months ago by Mrs. dung. Magic mushrooms are not a proper hobby for a man with responsibilities (read ball & chain)
I feel your pain. :frown: But whats an aging hetrosexual guy to do? Aready got 2 ex-wives, don't need any more.

P.S.
Don't tell Mrs. dung about the jar of dried tamp. stones hidden in my brother's garage or the azurescens mycelium growing out in the garden :wink: mmmkay ?

DD

Anonymous

#19570 - 06/04/00 03:56 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

good shit! the best way for everyone to go is drug free - no one really needs that kind of bs in their life anyway. good luck with the mrs. see ya.

Offlinehitterg
enthusiast
    #19571 - 06/04/00 04:12 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

That was still no reason for her to just throw all your shit though.

OfflinePappaKaps
enthusiast
    #19572 - 06/04/00 06:59 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I would have definitely been upset at her if she had done that to me. The man is the one to lay down the laws in the house, tell her to go dig your shit out of the trash and get that shit back up and running. If she don't know how I would advice her to start learning!

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #19573 - 06/04/00 07:23 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

can you say
"pussy whipped" ??

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Anonymous

#19574 - 06/04/00 07:45 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

WTF DRDANK?

Anonymous

#19576 - 06/03/00 10:44 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

The only way to convince her shrooms are cool is to get her to eat some. That might be hard to trick her into. Do a search for 'enemas' some good ideas she may not expect, tell her its preparation for sodomy or something but don't mention the shrooms.

Offlinemagicpurplecow
Lapsed Addict

#19577 - 06/04/00 12:56 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

That's total trash Kilgore. No wonder you are such a failure as a novelist. :wink:

------------------
That's Mr. magicpurplecow to you.

[This message has been edited by magicpurplecow (edited June 04, 2000).]

--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

OfflineWorkmanV
1999 Spore War Veteran
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA
Trusted Cultivator
    #19578 - 06/04/00 03:35 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

OMG magicpurplecow, that is too funny. I love Vonnegut.

------------------
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply
sporeworks.com

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply

My Instagram
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

InvisibleBaldCuban
scruffy-looking
 User Gallery

Loc: here, there, everywhere
    #19579 - 06/04/00 05:10 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Well, Chestercopperpott I have appreciated your posts and input at the shroomery and I am sad to hear about you leaving and your equipment being tossed. However, if you feel you will be happier by moving on and taking your relationship to the next level, by all means do so. Sometimes working things out with the girl you love means making sacrafices. I hope you will still try to frequent the message boards and share your knowledge and insight even though you will not be participating in the fun stuff. You may be at a time in your life when you need to start concentrating on the person you love rather than the hobby you love. Although, I think it will be hard for you to give it up all at once. Anyway, I wish you and your wife-to-be peace and good fortune always. I hope you treat each other with respect and work out your differences in order to prolong your loving bond.

------------------
Baldy

InvisibleBaldCuban
scruffy-looking
 User Gallery

Loc: here, there, everywhere
    #19580 - 06/04/00 05:14 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

P.S. I haven't seen a post about the syringes you are giving away. I would be very interested in taking you up on that offer. Please post some info or send me a private message. Thanks.

Anonymous

#19581 - 06/04/00 09:21 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

You two should have a long disscusion about her cooking you 3 meals a day and giving you a massage after you get home from work, along side a packed bowl and a lota head. Then you can discuss her having a threesome with another woman of your choice, and giving you you money back for the crap she threw away, or youll take it out on her makeup, and nail files.... thatll fix her!!

Anonymous

#19582 - 06/04/00 11:21 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

good ideas, jaffe!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom