Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSalviaGod
Bad Person, Good Guy
Male

Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: something super extreme]
    #19568473 - 02/15/14 12:23 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sVs said:
I don't know of too many strictly straight dudes with fellow male snuggblebunnies, dude.
Are you sure you never did any sword fighting or docking?

haha nope, never any sword fighting, and i dont even know what docking is, so im sure i never did that either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesomething super extreme
NIGGA YOU A FUCK NIGGA!
 User Gallery

Loc: TURNT UP!
Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: SalviaGod]
    #19568479 - 02/15/14 12:27 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know, it sounds like it's right up the alley for some of you.

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: SunnyD]
    #19568649 - 02/15/14 01:41 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

My old best friend tried to pull some gay stuff tripping a few times, talked to him about it sober and he denied the whole thing but I know him too well for that. We don't talk anymore because he's too insecure :shrug:

Good on you for being honest with yourself OP

:fonz:

OfflineSalviaGod
Bad Person, Good Guy
Male

Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: something super extreme]
    #19568651 - 02/15/14 01:43 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

lol wtf sVs. why do YOU know what that is?:smirk:

NIGGA YOU A FUCK NIGGA!
 User Gallery

Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: SalviaGod]
    #19568656 - 02/15/14 01:45 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

It's a little known fact that I once, perhaps, was a male prostitute.
Not really. Sorry to disappoint, fellas.

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
    #19568850 - 02/15/14 03:08 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

One time I put my penis in my friends little brother's ear.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

NIGGA YOU A FUCK NIGGA!
 User Gallery

Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: robbyberto]
    #19568855 - 02/15/14 03:10 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

One time when I was eight, the neighbor kid started to pee on their Labrador, and then the dog bit him in the junk.
Serves him right.

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: Repertoire89]
    #19568881 - 02/15/14 03:21 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
My old best friend tried to pull some gay stuff tripping a few times, talked to him about it sober and he denied the whole thing but I know him too well for that. We don't talk anymore because he's too insecure :shrug:

lol u stopped talking to someone who u considered ur best friend cuz they don't wanna admit they hit on u when trippppiN?

seems like a strange reason to stop chilLin with sum1 personally

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Offlinest1llnox
dx'd PTSD/ADHD--please don't ask
Male User Gallery

Loc: 913 KANSAS CITY 816 Flag
Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: Sheekle]
    #19568924 - 02/15/14 03:59 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sheekle said:
Quote:

Repertoire89 said:

lol u stopped talking to someone who u considered ur best friend cuz they don't wanna admit they hit on u when trippppiN?

seems like a strange reason to stop chilLin with sum1 personally

Homophobia really does hurt everyone in society.

Idda just fucked him but for any of my like, best friends, I wouldn't chance them feeling awkward. Sad :frown:

--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Offlinest1llnox
Male User Gallery

#19568927 - 02/15/14 04:01 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SalviaGod said:
Quote:

sVs said:
I don't know of too many strictly straight dudes with fellow male snuggblebunnies, dude.
Are you sure you never did any sword fighting or docking?

haha nope, never any sword fighting, and i dont even know what docking is, so im sure i never did that either.

I actually cuddled with both my best friends in high school and it was totally non-boner for them :shrug: (and trust me, I'd have been able to feel it).

--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Offlinest1llnox
Male User Gallery

Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #19568947 - 02/15/14 04:11 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

pepperpotpan said:
u were gay all along the mushies just made u relize it

Quote:

Daddyzomed said:
Lololol  EK threads are fucking predictable :lol:

And i doubt these are fake feelings i really do love him....

I love who i love....  i dont care what gender they are

OK I've been reading backwards and I thought I should tell you I used to crush on girls bad like in late elementary and had romantic hetero feelings for a while after.

And I've never fucked a chick. Kinsey 7 here, though its like  a Kinsey 6.99 whenever Niffla just posted lul

Are you cute? :tinfoil: lol if so maybe we'll gay marry each other in our early thirties/late 20's when the age gap smooths over and we'll drink Keystone light and play with guns and watch season 10 of True Detective :lol: :datass:

Have fun brodawg and be safe. Give your friend time too!

--------------------
Back, bitches.

Offlinest1llnox
Male User Gallery

Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #19568950 - 02/15/14 04:13 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

pepperpotpan said:
u were gay all along the mushies just made u relize it

Quote:

Daddyzomed said:
Lololol  EK threads are fucking predictable :lol:

And i doubt these are fake feelings i really do love him....

I love who i love....  i dont care what gender they are

OK I've been reading backwards and I thought I should tell you I used to crush on girls bad like in late elementary and had romantic hetero feelings for a while after.

And I've never fucked a chick. Kinsey 7 here, though its like  a Kinsey 6.99 whenever Niffla just posted lul

Are you cute? :tinfoil: lol if so maybe we'll gay marry each other in our early thirties/late 20's when the age gap smooths over and we'll drink Keystone light and play with guns and watch season 10 of True Detective :lol: :datass:

Have fun brodawg and be safe. Give your friend time too!

Also, your threesome-oid experience and the ensuing maladies make a loooot of sense now potentially. I'm +1img the "made you realize it" working hypothesis :nodofunderstanding:

--------------------
Back, bitches.

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: st1llnox]
    #19569140 - 02/15/14 06:40 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

You're like Babe Ruths older brother, Gaybe Ruth.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: robbyberto]
    #19569307 - 02/15/14 07:59 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

OP, when I was 17 my best friend came out to me that he was bi, I was very homophobic at that age, but it didn't bother me as much since he was such a good friend of mine. Until one night we were having a few beers and he became super persistent and aggressive about trying to hook up with me. He pretty much just whipped his dick out and started fapping next to me. :nonono:

Anyways, I became livid and just stopped hanging out with him. So I lost my best friend because of his actions. With that said, as I've grown older I've learned to accept gay people and have some really good gay friends nowadays.

All I'm trying to get at is if you really do have feelings for him and he's your best friend, you should let him know, but don't be aggressive in trying to pursue him or it might ruin your friendship.

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

InvisibleEndure
The Anal Demon
Male User Gallery

Loc: New York
Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: kr0nik0]
    #19569332 - 02/15/14 08:07 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think so at all. Only if your best friend is gay do I believe you can say how you feel. In general as bisexuals I don't mess with my straight friends nor do I think about it. It's unnecessary, and it's not in anyway forbidden fruit. Your putting unnecessary pressures on your friend when there are boundaries he made to the world. Being straight and all

Also,  this thread more suits the sexuality forums.

--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: kr0nik0]
    #19569404 - 02/15/14 08:31 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Even you have to admit that is kind of hysterical. I mean the imagery there is hilarious.

--------------------

Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: SunnyD]
    #19569439 - 02/15/14 08:47 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

you say you love your friend, that's normal and doesn't make you 'gay for him'. are you sure you are interested in him sexually and romantically?

--------------------

OfflineTheMovement
faeirie princess in training
I'm a teapot

Loc: Under your bed.
    #19569486 - 02/15/14 09:17 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
OP, when I was 17 my best friend came out to me that he was bi, I was very homophobic at that age, but it didn't bother me as much since he was such a good friend of mine. Until one night we were having a few beers and he became super persistent and aggressive about trying to hook up with me. He pretty much just whipped his dick out and started fapping next to me. :nonono:

Anyways, I became livid and just stopped hanging out with him. So I lost my best friend because of his actions. With that said, as I've grown older I've learned to accept gay people and have some really good gay friends nowadays.

All I'm trying to get at is if you really do have feelings for him and he's your best friend, you should let him know, but don't be aggressive in trying to pursue him or it might ruin your friendship.

I had a similar experience with an old friend.  I was also probably 17 and hadnt talked to the kid for about a year.  Hit him up to see how he was, he ends up picking me up to chill and drink some beers.  He fed me beer after beer while he sat on one the whole time. 

Then when sitting on the couch he comes over, kneels on the ground in front of me and puts his hand on my knee and asks to suck my dick.  I courteously let him know I was not interested, but he was really insistant upon it, he wouldn't take no for an answer.  I got creeped out and ended up calling another buddy for a ride, havnt really chilled with him since.  Like what happened with you, the aggressive come on ruined our friendship.

I still remember him saying " Whats the big deal?  A mouth is a mouth..."

--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: TheMovement]
    #19569504 - 02/15/14 11:27 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

LOL, it always gets weird.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Well.. turns out i have gay feelings for my life long bestfriend..... [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19570044 - 02/15/14 01:44 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I told you you were gay for him six months ago.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder