Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCinopsilo
I'm back
Loc: Somewhere in the middle o...
Why won't the ganja grow?
    #1956192 - 09/27/03 12:23 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hey all, I've tried to grow pot in quite a few different variations, I've attempted to grow indoors, outdoors, indoor - then move out, outdoor - then move in, all kinds of different variables, but no matter what I do, they always seem to fall over at about 4-6'' tall, 2 weeks-month old.
  Everytime I do it, I use regular seeds from my schwag-midgrade, germinate until sprout emerges, plant, then water when soil looks dry to the touch.  So I just moved a little further out in the country, and planted 2 seeds in pots in my front yard which gets full sunlight, and I water when soil gets dry to the touch, plants are apx. 2 weeks old and have had very small amounts of miracle-gro in the first week and second (generally 5-7 days apart).
    Until I post pictures, I'll describe, one plant has the 2 initial leaves that sprout, then it has 2 jagged leaves coming out, and 2 more leaves starting, the other plant has the 2 initial leaves that start then 2 BIG jagged leaves, then 2 more starting.
  My question is what should I do different?, move inside?, rotate inside to outside, change of soil? water? sunlight pattern? diff. plant food? any suggestions appreciated :grin:

--------------------
"Did you see what GOD just did to us maaaaan?" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
"As your attorney, I advise you to get a very fast car, & you'll need the cocaine too." -
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: Why won't the ganja grow? [Re: Cinopsilo]
    #1956256 - 09/27/03 12:49 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well man i dont knwo much about pot growing and i didnt see what u did or whatever but i do know pot and other plants need a breeze to make there stems grow strong. read up man please

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Re: Why won't the ganja grow? [Re: the man]
    #1956788 - 09/27/03 08:44 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

you don't have to do anything they grow under anything except extreme cold don't know what you are on about. they are a weed they grown in pretty much any condition

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Re: Why won't the ganja grow? [Re: spudamore]
    #1956790 - 09/27/03 08:47 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

don't give them miracle grow till they are about 3 months old. keep them watered every afternoon not in teh middle of the day or else they wilt or morning and don't change them in to the ground until the sun has gone down how easy is that

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1956813 - 09/27/03 09:14 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

but no matter what I do, they always seem to fall over at about 4-6'' tall, 2 weeks-month old.

Sounds like you cop pythium. That's damping off, a fungal pathogen and a soil soak of Fongarid would fix it. In addition, a light dusting of copper oxychloride (an active constituent in tomato dust) on your seeds before sowing would help too.

Growing mull shouldn't be a goat fuck.

btw, go easy on the nutes when they're young, start out 1/2 strength at the most for the first 2 to 3 weeks. In fact, your best bet is to use worm castings in the potting media (fluff it up with some perlite too) and don't add any nutes. The castings will give all that's needed so you can establish them without cooking them.

--------------------
Convert Metric and Imperial.

OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, QC
    #1957179 - 09/27/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy."

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Why won't the ganja grow? [Re: MisterKite]
    #1957534 - 09/27/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I think that people who dont succeed to grow GANJA weed dont have common sense of growing plants and cant feel what they want.

GOOD BIG POT WITH SOIL
LOTS OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
WATER
CARE

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineCinopsilo
I'm back
Loc: Somewhere in the middle o...
Re: Why won't the ganja grow? [Re: T0aD]
    #1957742 - 09/27/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks toad, that was a really helpful comment. You know, I don't know what I'd do if it were'nt for the very informative few at the shroomery, that don't know what to type, so they just pick fun at the person who made the post. Got ur second in the limelight uh?

--------------------
"Did you see what GOD just did to us maaaaan?" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
"As your attorney, I advise you to get a very fast car, & you'll need the cocaine too." -
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#1957754 - 09/27/03 05:16 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yo, I forgot the other thing that will solve your plants falling:

WIND ( for indoor growing you can use a fan or more , or simply blow at them  :lol: )   

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder