Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGreentality
Observer of Life
LSA (MG/HBWR): Low vs High Dose
    #19567385 - 02/14/14 06:03 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I use the word 'dose' lightly because LSA varies so much between seed to seed. Rather, I am speaking of low/high in terms of intensity.

Also, this is my frst post. I do no intend this to be a trip report, rather, a comparison.

Now, LSA, as most psychonauts have found, can be suprisingly intense (both mentally and physically).  For example, with a 9g(relatively high dose) of morning glory, ground and eaten raw, visuals are extrordinary.  Constant flowing, breathing, and recognition of patterns are seen, never ending throughout the experience.  CEVs are also very vivid.  Mentally, LSA can be brilliant or devastating.  Mentally, in the early stages incredible energy and lust is felt, later, states range from enlightenment and euphoria, to visious loops and feelings of death.  Physically, the body load is nearly unbearable. Constant jaw tension and clenching occurs, sidebyside with what feels like a body orgasm thats gone to far.  Generally the larges negativeto this substance is intense nausea and thigh pains.  Intense experiences can be absolutely wonderful, but one is left very vulnerable, nauseated and some body pain.

Recently, experiencing a dose of 12g with a CWE, psychedelic phenomena was minimal.  The visual field included more vibrant colors, slight distortion of 2D objects and body parts and very subtle OEV consisting of pattern distortion.  Mentally, profound insights occurred.  Nausea and body pain was unrecognizable.  As far as mental stability, it is almost identical to a regular state of consiousness.

The discussion I am tryin to open is potential and experiences of low vs high doses of LSA. Or any psychedelic in general.

LSA is wonderful and has great psychedelic potential.
Looking forward to seeing some responces.

-Greentality

--------------------
"Would you like to hear my secret?
You see, I dont mind what happens."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTonydanzawillpay
compared to what

Re: LSA (MG/HBWR): Low vs High Dose [Re: Greentality]
    #19567555 - 02/14/14 07:02 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Very cool. Plan on tryin with MG, as I can find in nature. Is hbwr a better option?
Mixing with a RIMA or psilo? Would like to hear about anyone elses experiences.

Offlinehomegrown99.9
Male

Re: LSA (MG/HBWR): Low vs High Dose [Re: Tonydanzawillpay]
    #19567585 - 02/14/14 07:11 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

HBWR is stronger and you only need 5 seeds from organic.

OfflineTravel
...Space Out...
Male

Re: LSA (MG/HBWR): Low vs High Dose [Re: homegrown99.9]
    #19567743 - 02/14/14 08:04 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

also look into adding small amount of MAOI. will definitely intensify. be cautious though

--------------------
Excerpt from Tikhal-DMT: "As I exhaled I became terribly afraid, my heart very rapid and strong, palms sweating. A terrible sense of dread and doom filled me -- I knew what was happening, I knew I couldn't stop it, but it was so devastating; I was being destroyed -- all that was familiar, all reference points, all identity -- all viciously shattered in a few seconds. I couldn't even mourn the loss -- there was no one left to do the mourning. Up, up, out, out, eyes closed, I am at the speed of light, expanding, expanding, expanding, faster and faster until I have become so large that I no longer exist -- my speed is so great that everything has come to a stop -- here I gaze upon the entire universe."
Cudi is Life.

Offlinehomegrown99.9
Male

Re: LSA (MG/HBWR): Low vs High Dose [Re: Travel]
    #19567752 - 02/14/14 08:08 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

EDIT: taking over 2g with Vitamin C will help too

Edited by homegrown99.9 (02/14/14 09:25 PM)

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: LSA (MG/HBWR): Low vs High Dose [Re: Travel]
    #19567773 - 02/14/14 08:17 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

LSA is an amazing drug. My best experiences with it have been with shrooms actually. It gives you some objective viewing on the things going on around you. I've also tried it along side harmine hcl and it definitely intensifies the euphoria as well as the visuals. It's a shame so many people have had some negative aspects of their time with LSA, as I've had none. It can be quite rewarding, the only downfall I've received is a good deal of lethargy and minor muscular soreness the following days. I've tried HBWR and MGs and I've found the MGs to be more psychedelic. I've only tried doses around 10 HBWR seeds(~2g) so I can't say too much about dosage difference there, but with MGs the difference starts to take place in the 15-25g range. I'm considering a 25-35g dose next time, but I'm a little concerned that despite that I've missed out on the vasoconstriction and other things in the past, that it might bite me in the ass harder than I'd expect at that dose. Although I haven't gone there myself, I have heard it's possible to level 5 off of these puppies, and I intend to find out some day. I have a feeling it would be one of a kind.

Edited by larry.fisherman (02/14/14 08:18 PM)

OfflineGreentality
Observer of Life
Re: LSA (MG/HBWR): Low vs High Dose [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #19567813 - 02/14/14 08:28 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I wouldnt doubt a level 5 from the doses you are speaking about.  25-30g, would prepare any type of extract?  Because i can garauntee ingesting the seeds of that amount would cause immense nausea/vasoconstriction.

Another side note.  The last experience with 12-13g i had. I brewed a tea using ginger root to fight any possible nausea.  Personally, Ginger root works magic on nausea.  I am also a firm believer in using natural remedies to fight any type of discomfort -- as apposed to say, taking dramamine (for motion sickness) with MGs as some people suggest doing.

I have never worked with HBWR simply because mGs are so available and they dont dissapoint.

--------------------

OfflineGreentality
Observer of Life
    #19567816 - 02/14/14 08:29 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Another question: has anybody worked with cannabis along side LSA.
I would imagine it could play a role in increasing visuals as well as soothing nausea or body pains

--------------------

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#19567836 - 02/14/14 08:36 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I've never done an extract and I don't know if I would bother. A good CWE has never given me issues. Cold distilled water, a splash of lemon juice, 2-3g of peppermint and you're good to go.

Also, weed smooths out the trip and tend to aid in the introspection and amplify the visuals like any psyche I've done weed with. Try lemon balm instead of ginger. Or both.

OfflineGreentality
Observer of Life
    #19567874 - 02/14/14 08:47 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Yea I figured at least a CWE.  I wasnt aware if lemon balms properties! Ill have to give that a try.  I like ginger because it works well and I also enjoy the taste. Post a report if u try a dose like you were speaking of. Id be interested.

--------------------

OfflineTravel
...Space Out...
Male

#19567979 - 02/14/14 09:20 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

XLCaps said:
I've never done an extract and I don't know if I would bother. A good CWE has never given me issues. Cold distilled water, a splash of lemon juice, 2-3g of peppermint and you're good to go.

Also, weed smooths out the trip and tend to aid in the introspection and amplify the visuals like any psyche I've done weed with. Try lemon balm instead of ginger. Or both.

a lot of people have reported weed can intensify most psychedelics, and make it more intense instead of smooth. but everyone is gonna react differently

--------------------
Excerpt from Tikhal-DMT: "As I exhaled I became terribly afraid, my heart very rapid and strong, palms sweating. A terrible sense of dread and doom filled me -- I knew what was happening, I knew I couldn't stop it, but it was so devastating; I was being destroyed -- all that was familiar, all reference points, all identity -- all viciously shattered in a few seconds. I couldn't even mourn the loss -- there was no one left to do the mourning. Up, up, out, out, eyes closed, I am at the speed of light, expanding, expanding, expanding, faster and faster until I have become so large that I no longer exist -- my speed is so great that everything has come to a stop -- here I gaze upon the entire universe."
Cudi is Life.

OfflineTravel
...Space Out...
Male

#19567987 - 02/14/14 09:23 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, it seems everyone prefers morning glories over HBWR, and at higher doses vomiting or 'purging' is a necessary part of the trip. but i've only had experience with a small amount of HBWR, it wasn't the potent strain but it was a simple procedure. do you swallow all those seeds? that would make me sick probably

--------------------
Cudi is Life.

Offlinehomegrown99.9
Male

#19568004 - 02/14/14 09:28 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Greentality said:
Another question: has anybody worked with cannabis along side LSA.
I would imagine it could play a role in increasing visuals as well as soothing nausea or body pains

I've smoked on some LSA/LSD my dad made and that definitely increased the visuals.  Closed my eyes and could see my friend weed plants 10x magnified and a lot better than with open eyes...smoking weed always intensifies anything...common sense almost

OfflineGreentality
Observer of Life
    #19568153 - 02/14/14 10:14 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I feel like cannabis gives a mushroom trip a sort of softer glow. Not in terms of intensity, but jus the feel. Hard to describe really. I was wondering if cannabis gave lsa more of an edge and higher intensity or just a different frame of mind

--------------------

Offlinehomegrown99.9
Male

#19568171 - 02/14/14 10:19 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

thats what i just said....

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
    #19569018 - 02/15/14 04:57 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

In your experience, how many morning glories or HBWR do you need to take for a similar experience that 100ug of LSD would provide? Thanks.

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

OfflineGreentality
Observer of Life
Re: LSA (MG/HBWR): Low vs High Dose [Re: Webster10]
    #19569073 - 02/15/14 05:49 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Ive found that Theres no solid number of seeds that would give a precise effect.  The only way to do it is start low and experiment.  I would begin with 200-250 seeds.  Ingesting ground seeds have always ensured me a trip but is usually accompanied by nausea.  CWE for me are hit or miss and my effects have ranged widely.  With CWE, I would start with 300-400.

--------------------

Offlinehomegrown99.9
Male

#19569110 - 02/15/14 06:22 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

i took 6 HBWR seeds and a fuck ton of vitamin C and had a trip of about 150-200ug lsd...was about a 10 hour trip and fell asleep really easily

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

#19569479 - 02/15/14 09:08 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Well OP me personally I've found it almost impossible to successfully hold down any more than about 6 seeds without vomiting the experience away too early!

So a high dose at first simply wouldn't be an option for me even if I actually wanted to put myself through the HBWR agonies again! I do know through extensive experience with the seeds however, that a high dose is possible but getting there is really not a simple matter of eating a shit load of seeds as you would eat a shit load of mushrooms! You'll just be sick and the experience wont start period!

It's very strange as Musrooms, cacti, or Ayahuasca might make one vomit early on as well but this doesn't seem to abort the experience in the same way! Vomit too early with HBWR however and the experience is simply over! It's as if -as with eating cannabis- the seeds themselves need to be digested before the experience can start but the body in no way wants to digest them- they are poison!

Superficially the effects of HBWR come on very quickly and at this point you go through the absolute worst part of the whole experience- the full on sickness period! If you can somehow get through this without blowing chunks -and for me this involved remaining literally as still and rigid as possible throughout hours of horrendous sickness- finally eventually the trippy sickness stage will come to a close and the seeds and actual trip will begin to kick in properly!

For me when I was a teenager, I would at this point, often, as quickly as possible make myself to a gravity bong, sink it, and feel better. More interestingly on many other occasions I would vomit and not wanting to vomit all over my parents carpet I would swallow it back down! I once did this after only 20 minutes into the deep sickness period and much to my amazement the awful -hours long- sickness stage cleared up and the trip kicked in properly after only about 45 minutes!

No idea why swallowing back down ones own vomit would suddenly allow these seeds to pass through the body without anywhere near as much trouble as usual, but I can assure you this was the case! Maybe it has something to do with the stomach acid and it's a revolting natural lemon tek or something!

Of course I am not advising anyone to drink their own vomit merely so you can trip balls off of some disgusting seeds but then I'm not advising you do HBWR either!
However if I myself was ever going to do them again -which I won't be doing- it's defiantly the only method I would choose, because sweet Jesus the sickness is just too vile- infinitely worse than the taste of your own warm vomit squishing back downwards into your throat again by a factor of about a hundred!

Once into the actual trip stage I will feel much better, and although all sorts of horrible side effects -including sporadic nausea- will persist throughout the whole experience, amazingly at this stage I have found that one is pretty much able to eat as many seeds as he likes and not only that but they will hit in much faster now and without much incident, as if the body no longer chooses to detain the seeds in customs for a few hours first! I actually during this point a few years ago made the huge mistake -drunk!- of downing about 20 blisteringly potent Madagascan seeds and was to suffer a trip that surely ranks third-ish in my top five biggest psychedelic nightmares and fuck ups category!

Although I no doubt paint an ugly and bordering on 'vomit tek' picture of what seems to me now as the 'hobos psychedelic' I do really miss the HBWR experience itself! I just wouldn't or rather couldn't put myself through that anymore when there are far better, physically far less horrendous, alternatives!

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Edited by wolf8312 (02/15/14 11:38 AM)

OfflineTravel
...Space Out...
Male

Re: LSA (MG/HBWR): Low vs High Dose [Re: wolf8312]
    #19569556 - 02/15/14 11:43 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

guys don't forget the fury outer layer of HBWR has cyanide in it, and so does the inner core so it's never gonna be too pleasant for you, that just isn't how poison works :shrug: i've found that if you peel the outer fur off and chew up the seeds to a pulp and let them sit, then spit after 20-30 minutes you can still utilize their effect, it just requires more of them. but hey no nausea :awedance: i did a cwe with 8 HBWR and had horrible nausea, it was terrible and never puked so it lingered for a long time.

--------------------
Cudi is Life.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies