Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Table of characteristics of antidepressants
    #1956363 - 09/27/03 03:54 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I used to work for a Professor of psychiatry who made this table for GPs to use with patients to help them pick an antidepressant. It's good because you can see how effective each antidepressant is for relieving depression and anxiety and the relative level of side effects.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Characteristics of antidepressants [Re: enotake2]
    #1956369 - 09/27/03 03:58 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

These are antidepressants available in Australia by the way. Most of them should also be available overseas - though the brand names may be different. The chemical names will be the same though.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
    #1957537 - 09/27/03 05:20 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

this may be a verry helpful chart.
i am glad you shared it with us.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Characteristics of antidepressants [Re: canid]
    #1958035 - 09/27/03 09:09 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

No problem.

--------------------

OfflineMickel
enthusiast
    #1958321 - 09/27/03 11:04 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

what's serzone over here in canada. It got three *** which means its a good anti-anxiety agent

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Characteristics of antidepressants [Re: Mickel]
    #1958392 - 09/27/03 11:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Google tells me it is also Serzone in Canada.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being