Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

New Guidelines complaint......please read
    #1955531 - 09/26/03 07:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hey...Im not trying to fight the moderators of these forums or anything...I think its an excellent service that is being provided here. But why cant we post pics or descriptions of drugs that we come across so we can get the opinion's of the people on the forums. I know the rules say that this is not allowed cause somebody might mis-identify something which in turn may cause a accidental ingestion of a dangerous substance. But the insight of the fellow members would never hurt. There should just be a disclaimer that says not to take anybody's identification as 100% factual. The links that were provided in the disclaimer provided No pics whatsoever of different types of drugs (besides the MDMA identification chart) Im looking mainly for Prescription type drug Identification. Please respond and tell me what you think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Re: New Guidelines complaint......please read [Re: orizon]
    #1955550 - 09/26/03 07:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

www.rxlist.com

Other than that I somewhat agree with you.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Edited by TheInvizibleMan (09/26/03 09:16 PM)

Offlinebuddhathehut
readingrainbows.......

Loc: North Carolina
Re: New Guidelines complaint......please read [Re: Cherk]
    #1955579 - 09/26/03 07:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You know I seem swayed by my opinions of the rules governing this site too at times- but I have to say that this one seems quite important because unlike mushroom hunting, this is not a "single" arena of things to identify. When you get into powders, pills, and assorted candies that tend to be quite variable in the first place- your best guide is your own mind and typing fingers- probably more of a liability issue in this end of the spectrum too. By the way- nice H.T. for sherrif banner- I saw that in my book of his corespondence. There is only a handful of perscription meds to identify for these purposes- and this can be handled mostly with the site thatSmoker for Peace posted or a like phenomena. Try never to but pharmies from an unknown too unless you're good at identifying them......

--------------------
"If you do not want to go within, do you want to go out? But where will you go, since He ie everywhere in this universe, and surrounding this universe?" - Shrii Shrii Anandamurti

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1955673 - 09/26/03 08:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

People really need to carefully research the drug they use for themselves. We are here to discuss "other drugs" in a semi-intellectual fashion,not give people pill ID's and give them pharm 101 courses.

That said,if someone is really in a bind and they can't find the info,email myself or one of the other mods,and we'll try to help you out (at least I will).

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

OfflineUrbanistiC
Hmm....
Male

Loc: Seattle, Wa.
Re: New Guidelines complaint......please read [Re: monoamine]
    #1955680 - 09/26/03 08:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ID pills here...

Click Me!

--------------------
Keep it ReaL.

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
    #1955777 - 09/26/03 09:17 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Even this post doesn't belong here. It should be in announcements and feedback.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
    #1957279 - 09/27/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

This website is about mushrooms, and we do not want to push more into the area of Other Drugs than we already are.

There are other excellent sites that you can goto for such information, you should be coming here for mushroom information, not your first stop for other drug info.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #1962699 - 09/29/03 12:43 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

orizon said:
The links that were provided in the disclaimer provided No pics whatsoever of different types of drugs (besides the MDMA identification chart)  Im looking mainly for Prescription type drug Identification.

Did you read the sticky threads in ODD?  I am referring to the guidelines and resources threads.  If you did, you would have been referred to multiple identification resources for pharmaceuticals :rolleyes:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale