Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebanquet
Stranger

Appropriate use of psilocybin mushrooms.
    #12290982 - 03/29/10 04:07 AM (14 years, 3 days ago)

Psilocybin mushrooms have been created by God for a definite purpose. The purpose is to realise the vast material and spiritual energy of the supersoul. It can show you the energy but you can't shake hands with God. So you can't get close to God, but you can get direct exposure to his vast energies. These mushrooms with show you that there is an antimaterial force in nature which cannot be perceived by conventional scientific methods. This is the spiritual energy that is present within everyone and everywhere.

The proper method of utilizing psilocybin mushrooms is to take it at 3 to 4 am in the morning on an empty stomach, with a clear head, out in nature, alone or within a group, under guidance (not necessarily presence) of a Guru after speaking prayers. Dosage should be the amount that will ensure you maintain physical and mental balance and awareness. This means that you do not become intoxicated. After your experience you should have a higher perspective of life and you should not be feeling mentally or physically stressed or tired, instead you should be refreshed. Be very careful not to over-indulge in these mushrooms, since there is an appropriate frequency and dose. Intention should not be to achieve sensory pleasure from this experience as that will blind you and inhibit learning.

The important thing to understand is that psilocybin mushrooms are not a know all or cure all tool, it is just a stepping stone towards enlightenment and self realisation. This is just one step out of many before you reach your ultimate goal. You should not stay at this step forever instead learn and move ahead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Appropriate use of psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: banquet]
    #12291009 - 03/29/10 04:21 AM (14 years, 3 days ago)

I understand the use of mushrooms but, I'm not eating them at 4am in the morning.
cool post though man...

--------------------

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: Appropriate use of psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #12291454 - 03/29/10 08:40 AM (14 years, 3 days ago)

This may be appropraite use for YOU, but i like to take eunuf to become intoxicated!!!!! What works for you might not work for others.

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Appropriate use of psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: redeyesmj]
    #12291740 - 03/29/10 09:46 AM (14 years, 3 days ago)

Yeah... I find I'm kind of disappointed when my shroomz don't make me  :feelsgoodman:

OfflineChemical Sandman
The Psychedelic Sinner

Loc: Canada
    #12291872 - 03/29/10 10:09 AM (14 years, 3 days ago)

I agree with you that mushrooms are a gift from God.

I agree that they can be used to become closer with God and for personal enlightenment.

I disagree with the fact that you have put stipulations on this substance, when it can be used anytime, anywhere, for any purpose.

If one man uses it for enlightenment, and another for joy? What makes one better than the other?

We must first become happy with ourselves and our surroundings before we can truly become enlightened. Going out into the forest at 3am would turn many people away from this powerful substance and limited how often one can use this substance. We can have a spiritual experience anywhere, your physical reality has nothing to do with it. God is in you, not in the forest.

It is beautiful to trip with nature and watch the sunrise, and a trip like that would most likely change anyone's life for the better. But the moment we start to become elitist shroomers is the day we create a Dogma surround a beautiful substance that should remain free to all those who dare to use it.:mushroom2:

--------------------
"It's that in me there is no sorcery, there is no anger, there are no lies. Because I don't have garbage, I don't have dust. The sickness comes out if the sick vomit. They vomit the sickness. They vomit because the mushrooms want them to. If the sick don't vomit, I vomit. I vomit for them and in that way the malady is expelled. The mushrooms have power because they are the flesh of God. And those that believe are healed. Those that do not believe are not healed."(Maria Sabina)

"Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is the same as that of the religious fanatics, and it springs from the same source . . . They are creatures who can't hear the music of the spheres." (Albert Einstein)

Offlinexanthar
Wielder of the Vorpal Probe

Loc: Zhenybl Ghanubi IV
    #12291898 - 03/29/10 10:13 AM (14 years, 3 days ago)

Everything is 'God', including all of us...can't get any closer than that :laugh:...if you can speculate, I can too :thumbup:.  As as for not getting intoxicated...I find that I learn best when the ego is put in check.

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Theodor Seuss Geisel, aka Dr. Seuss

The search function is your best friend :thumbup:...

OfflineSpaced_Cowboy
Stranger

Re: Appropriate use of psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: xanthar]
    #12291901 - 03/29/10 10:14 AM (14 years, 3 days ago)

Fuck you... I Do what I want!

OfflineChemical Sandman
The Psychedelic Sinner

Loc: Canada
Re: Appropriate use of psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: xanthar]
    #12291915 - 03/29/10 10:16 AM (14 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

xanthar said:
Everything is 'God', including all of us...can't get any closer than that :laugh:...if you can speculate, I can too :thumbup:.  As as for not getting intoxicated...I find that I learn best when the ego is put in check.

Exactly, I would have never attained ego death if I wouldn't of been experimenting with high doses.

The trips that had the biggest impact on my life were all heavy doses.

Not to say I haven't had great ones on a low dose, but by far the heavy doses taught me much more.

--------------------
"It's that in me there is no sorcery, there is no anger, there are no lies. Because I don't have garbage, I don't have dust. The sickness comes out if the sick vomit. They vomit the sickness. They vomit because the mushrooms want them to. If the sick don't vomit, I vomit. I vomit for them and in that way the malady is expelled. The mushrooms have power because they are the flesh of God. And those that believe are healed. Those that do not believe are not healed."(Maria Sabina)

"Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is the same as that of the religious fanatics, and it springs from the same source . . . They are creatures who can't hear the music of the spheres." (Albert Einstein)

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #12292539 - 03/29/10 12:16 PM (14 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Psilocybin mushrooms have been created by God for a definite purpose. The purpose is to realise the vast material and spiritual energy of the supersoul...

Utter rubbish.  And I mean that in the most positive, helpful way possible.  In this case, as so often occurs, you are owned by your limited preconceptions.

Peace
-PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineNorCalBoltBrain
Layman Science Fan
Male User Gallery
Loc: Central Coast/Bay Area CA
    #19551023 - 02/11/14 03:12 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

At low doses, SWIM finds them to be a useful productivity tool.  At the right dosage, they can clear away the BS from the brain, and lets the user problem-solve in a more direct, efficient manner.

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
Re: Appropriate use of psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: NorCalBoltBrain]
    #19551627 - 02/11/14 09:42 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Please don't use swims or my dog or my friend
We know it's you... Not needed here

Mushrooms are mushrooms .... Natural member of the fungi kingdom
They happen to have chemcials in them that have been found to alter perception. These have been cultivated per se or hunted... For that purpose

They are many things to many people... And if you find god or the universe using them, or talk to aliens or plants or feel one with music or understand yourself more or find solutions to your problems or physical/mental healing or.... It's all good. Take what you can from them...

Those who walk in the spirit world are rarely the same once they return. Be at peace... It is what it is for you...

Peace

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #19552275 - 02/11/14 12:57 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

check yer dates

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract