Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Coir, Perlite, Rye Grain, Ultrasonic Humidifier, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
old hand
its almost grow time
    #1954518 - 09/26/03 03:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

cant waaaiitt!!!! within a week or 2 i am going to be starting more jars finally!!! last time i grew for about 9 months and got to the point of being sucessful in straw/spawn casings. i still have a good deal of materials and prints that i took and im planning on going all out this time. building a better glovebox and COMPLETELY self contained terarium are the big improvements. the chamber being a 3-shelf system with humidifier on a day timer, lights on each level, perlite floor, air exchange valves and water drain valve, and all self conained in 1 unit. i will start construction only when the jars are just about done due to funds and to give me more time to perfect the idea and gather materials.

for the start mostly PF style cakes with a mix various flours that ive been successful with before and a few millet or rye quart jars because i have some quart jars and a lot of grain leftover. i had limited success with grain by the end of last time so i want to have at least the majority succeed this first time around. then probably go straight to straw casings with a mostly verm/coir casing.

i just got paid today so this weekend or next week i will start sourcing vermiculite as it is fall and i went through this last year, verm is hard to find in the fall.

anyway keep you eyes open in the next 2 months. because more than likely you should be seeing some great things and pictures as project M^2 progresses. last time it was just project M, now im picking up where i left off and in a much better situation. now is the time!!!

Holy shit people; COMMON SENSE! we were all born with it where did it go?
maybe theres a tek out there to explain how to use it!
BUCKETS BRIGADE left hand man!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: its almost grow time [Re: BeppoMarx]
    #1955230 - 09/26/03 07:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Good luck  :mushroom2:

"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Loc: SE Michigan
Re: its almost grow time [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1955840 - 09/26/03 11:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Coarse verm? http://www.superiorgrowers.com/superiorgrowers/product_details.php?id=663

This place is close to me, when I used to grow I would always be going there picking up odds and ends.

People don't want other people to get high, because if you get high, you might see the falsity of the fabric of the society we live in.

-Ken Kesey

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Coir, Perlite, Rye Grain, Ultrasonic Humidifier, Vermiculite

Community >> The Pub