Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Mic of theRoundTable
Mazapatec Trip Report
    #1953804 - 09/26/03 10:32 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Buddy was hooking up some mazzies... so I decided to eat 2.2 g's (dry)blended in mango/passionfruit juice and a vitamin c caplet. I ended up having to add more mango since the shrooms were all over the side of the cup but they were down easy enough. Not my first time tripping here by any means, but this trip was definitely special. My previous times tripping I have exceeded 3.5 grams of shrooms so I was real surprised about 30 minutes later when my hat was sucking me into it. That was pretty much the point in the night where I was deciding what kind of trip I was gonna have. Watching the TV, my buddies were playing some Soulcaliber2 and damn it was already looking way freaky.
You could see the individual polygons making up each character and the music was doing insane things (not to mention tracers on everything). Now who all has seen the Poster for "fear and loathing in las vegas"? well anyways its all tripped out and distorted and for some reason my eye caught the poster for quite a while behind the TV. Without even stopping myself, I sunk into the couch deeper and my eyes closed. At this point the closed eyed visuals took over my whole perception of reality. With the nintendo music in the background my mind was going crazy with small geometric shape patterns etc. All the while I was breathing in and out through my nose trying to focus on my third eye and this soon brought me out of the geometric shapes and into field expanse with white light. All I felt on my body was a slight breeze from the fan, and when I looked down at it, It didn't even feel like mine. My perception was completely wavey and my eyes were like dinner plates ^^ so fun nearly 3 hours into a 2 gram trip and still going strong. At this point we started to head home and I took the passenger seat after erupting a huge burp that had been definitely brewing for a while. At this point when I focused I could look straight, but everything was highly blurry and everything was tracing in the night. 80 miles per hour on the free way was insane I started yelling just because it felt right , and damn it did. I coulda screamed all night if I wanted but instead I decided to go get comfy in bed with my girlfriend and try to come down. The perfect ending to a crazy night. BTW, get some mazzies, I urge you all, mad mad potency.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Mazapatec Trip Report [Re: dcx]
    #1955215 - 09/26/03 07:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for sharing.. sounds like you had a blast

"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Male User Gallery
Loc: Portland, OR
Re: Mazapatec Trip Report [Re: dcx]
    #1957007 - 09/27/03 01:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

there's something special about those mazatapecs...  :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: 

Re: Mazapatec Trip Report [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #1957057 - 09/27/03 01:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

sounds like a very nice trip :smile:

-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

keep rolling

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: Mazapatec Trip Report [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #1957652 - 09/27/03 06:14 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Go chow down on some PESA...

-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports