Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEdmunter
Mr
Male User Gallery

Mushrooms and NOS (nitrous oxide)
    #19535627 - 02/07/14 02:56 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Tripping with NOS is one of the most colourful things you can do.  Usually when u take NOS its a nice little side dreamlike trip that lasts for a few moments.  Very nice, quite addictive.

HOWEVER!!!!!!

When you do this with mushrooms, the balloon itself becomes like a portal to another dimension, which u can continue after the initial hit(take a breath) and still get more.  Also it takes any trip you are having and turns it on its head, positively.  I've taken a trip going the wrong way and turned it into something beautiful that made me forget the badness.

One of the most amazing hits I've ever had was when I danced with my 11 year old daughter in a field 10 years from that point, when she must have been 21-22.  Its was so beautiful it made e cry for a while after..............

I highly recommend......but in moderation

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Mushrooms and NOS (nitrous oxide) [Re: Edmunter]
    #19535763 - 02/07/14 03:28 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Never done this with mushrooms for some odd reason, but did this many many times with LSD. It was always completely insane and kind of like what I imagined DMT would be like before i did it.

Nitrous is so much more user friendly. It's impossible to have a bad time. You will be blasted into another dimension, though, when combining it with LSD or I'm assuming mushrooms.

OfflineEdmunter
Mr
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and NOS (nitrous oxide) [Re: drr]
    #19535802 - 02/07/14 03:35 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Exactly!!!!!

Is it like dmt?

Invisibledrr
Female
    #19535857 - 02/07/14 03:48 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Not really

I've only done DMT maybe 3 times. Lowish doses. I'm not really knowledgeable in that area. But I've heard a recording where Terence McKenna is saying that on DMT, your consciousness is still intact, which makes it so insane what is happening to you. I always felt that on LSD, I feel almost 'drunk', or very high rather, but you know what I mean? There's a novelty to it, while it's very intense it also feels recreational. My inhibitions are lowered even perhaps, sometimes anyway. Nitrous is like this even moreso. On nitrous, there is no fear whatsoever, you're completely detached physically and emotionally, it is like bliss.

DMT seemed so much more serious when I tried it. All of my regular thought processes were intact still. I was very much overwhelmed and frightened by the rapid changes taking place, which is not what happens on the LSD/nitrous combo at all. With that I'll just dissolve into the void and float around in another universe for a while, and it amplifies the LSD visuals tenfold. Maybe a full dose of ketamine would be closer to this? I haven' tried that either.

OfflineEdmunter
Mr
Male User Gallery

#19535877 - 02/07/14 03:54 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

k, nitrous and shrooms is great too.  U need someone to inflate for you usually though

Invisibledrr
Female
    #19535880 - 02/07/14 03:55 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Get one of these

OfflineEdmunter
Mr
Male User Gallery

#19535890 - 02/07/14 03:57 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Got 2 for when one freezes

:rockthefuckout:

Happen when there is a few of us.........

Still find it hard when on k though.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#19535905 - 02/07/14 04:02 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

One of my favorite combos. Instant fractal ego loss.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineI-AM-THOR
SMELLY

Re: Mushrooms and NOS (nitrous oxide) [Re: nicechrisman]
    #19536062 - 02/07/14 04:42 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineEdmunter
Mr
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and NOS (nitrous oxide) [Re: I-AM-THOR]
    #19536088 - 02/07/14 04:48 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

just tell them u have a shop. they know the score..... http://www.discountcream.co.uk/

Get good quality balloons

Offlinenourished
Stranger
    #19536235 - 02/07/14 05:29 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Definitely a fun experience with the conbination of nos,

OfflineRoflspammer
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Hampshire
Re: Mushrooms and NOS (nitrous oxide) [Re: nourished]
    #19538333 - 02/08/14 07:03 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Is it possible for a bad trip with NO2?

OfflineEdmunter
Mr
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and NOS (nitrous oxide) [Re: Roflspammer]
    #19538339 - 02/08/14 07:06 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Ive never heard of it and I know allot of people who do it.  If you are having a bad trip Nos can help you get out of it by playing a movie in your head and flushing the bad feelings.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#19541033 - 02/08/14 06:25 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I had it totally pull me out of a really bad LSD and mushroom combo trip one time. Instant hilarity and lightness. Brought me right out

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and NOS (nitrous oxide) [Re: nicechrisman]
    #19541172 - 02/08/14 06:59 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
I had it totally pull me out of a really bad LSD and mushroom combo trip one time. Instant hilarity and lightness. Brought me right out

^This
Every time I trip I have a box of cartridges just in case things go bad.  It usually either makes me laugh really hard with uber trippy colors.  Or it slings my consciousness into a different plane, and that usually makes me laugh because of how ridiculous it is.:yeahthatsright:

--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

OfflineEdmunter
Mr
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and NOS (nitrous oxide) [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #19548662 - 02/10/14 04:38 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Ironiacally the other night I took a handful of lovelies and waited for the rush. Listening to some amazing psychemagic mix  2 hours in I took a hit of Nos without the inhale/exhale thing........ It was amazing because lady Nos walked through my dream with her hands our as she walked through my brain and it was a very beautiful moment.

The next hit I did the usual way and i coudnt work out if i was up or down or left or anywhere.  I floated around and only when I took a breath did all the character is head wave good by and leave. 

I think the idea when really tripping is to breathe in and out till u get the nos in your thought patterns and then dont breath until u have to.

Wow is all I can say.  Love tripping with NOS

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

#19548714 - 02/10/14 04:53 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

My absolute favorite is when you have one of ghost experiences on nitrous and psyches that scares you.  I remember a few times having to tell my mind "let go, just breathe".  Makes you feel so incredibly alive!

--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

OfflineEdmunter
Mr
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and NOS (nitrous oxide) [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #19548733 - 02/10/14 04:57 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I once thought id let the demons in my house because every time I came out of it and opened my eye the ceiling was all fuck and some thing ran out of the room just out of peripheral vision.

I love that shit.......

OfflineLyghtsout
Stranger

#19550342 - 02/10/14 10:03 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

When my voice gets all deep from doing nitrous on shrooms, I can't stop laughing. I never thought to use it to get out of a bad trip - perhaps I will take a hit or two of nitrous on the come up to make it less likely to help prevent the possibility of having one. I'd think in a bad trip, nitrous would make me trip harder, and freak me out more lol but I'll have to try it if I ever have a bad trip.

The only things that suck about nitrous and shrooms is it seems like I can get in a mindset where the only thing I'm looking forward to on shrooms is the nitrous. I get very fiendy and neglect enjoying the present moment or learning from the experience. Also when the nitrous fades off I don't feel like I'm tripping as hard as before I did it which is probably psychological but it feels very real for me. The cost of brain damage kind of defeats the purpose of psychedelics if they're being used for self-improvement. Because of these negatives I do nitrous only when I'm on shrooms on a extremely rare occasion. It's sure as hell one of the funnest things ever, but probably not a good thing regardless.

On the topic of shrooms and nitrous being like DMT it's not - at all - and I've done my share of both. DMT is way more intense visually and spiritually, nitrous does make a shroom trip more visual/spiritual but no where near what DMT on it's own can do. Also as stated above, on DMT you're not nearly as dissociated tho I would say there's slight dissociation on a DMT trip for me at least. 

I once had a friend do nitrous and DMT, he said he felt mixing nitrous with DMT was blasphemous to DMT. He said, "DMT is so amazing on its own, nothing can make it better."

OfflineEdmunter
Mr
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and NOS (nitrous oxide) [Re: Lyghtsout]
    #19558342 - 02/12/14 05:35 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Lyghtsout said:
When my voice gets all deep from doing nitrous on shrooms, I can't stop laughing. I never thought to use it to get out of a bad trip - perhaps I will take a hit or two of nitrous on the come up to make it less likely to help prevent the possibility of having one. I'd think in a bad trip, nitrous would make me trip harder, and freak me out more lol but I'll have to try it if I ever have a bad trip.

The only things that suck about nitrous and shrooms is it seems like I can get in a mindset where the only thing I'm looking forward to on shrooms is the nitrous. I get very fiendy and neglect enjoying the present moment or learning from the experience. Also when the nitrous fades off I don't feel like I'm tripping as hard as before I did it which is probably psychological but it feels very real for me. The cost of brain damage kind of defeats the purpose of psychedelics if they're being used for self-improvement. Because of these negatives I do nitrous only when I'm on shrooms on a extremely rare occasion. It's sure as hell one of the funnest things ever, but probably not a good thing regardless.

On the topic of shrooms and nitrous being like DMT it's not - at all - and I've done my share of both. DMT is way more intense visually and spiritually, nitrous does make a shroom trip more visual/spiritual but no where near what DMT on it's own can do. Also as stated above, on DMT you're not nearly as dissociated tho I would say there's slight dissociation on a DMT trip for me at least. 

I once had a friend do nitrous and DMT, he said he felt mixing nitrous with DMT was blasphemous to DMT. He said, "DMT is so amazing on its own, nothing can make it better."

I totally getya

I took a hit of nos this saturday and it made me feel no gravity for 2 minutes.  I had the most amazing trip where all the dreams and all the feelings where upside down.  I felt I was floating upside down and lady nos was helping me see things I still cant explain.

I do know I came out of it a  better human being without fear and without depression. 

Before the trip I had life problems running my thoughts and afer I had nothing.......  I have been able to meditate easily and quickly to the point I want without effort.

I must admit though I did chase that high a few times after.....

Is Nos brain damage?  I feel you don have to go hyperventilate to get the massive beautiful effect.  Therefo re u are only passing through your system a gas that causes no harm.

Not for the purest.

Love and respect to you all. xxxxxxx

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag