Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCherk
Narc
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Love and Life
    #1949868 - 09/25/03 12:19 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

So often do we go through our lives without taking the time to appreciate the lives around us.  After all, the people that surround us, are us.  Living the same struggles and experiencing the same experiences.  I sit in a crowded place and I watch the people go by one by one.  I look at each person and their behavior.  I can't help but realize how much I have in common with these people.  I see myself in these people; Pieces of me shared by all. 

After all we are all part of one collective consciousness.  One constant molecular vibration full of energy that we call life.  So why do we fight?  Why the war?  Why the hate and violence?  Because even in me there is a dark side.  A side that I choose not to show but a side of violence nonetheless.  I am part of this collective consciousness so therefore man kind have this darkside. 

A relationship of love must be created.  A relationship between each and every human being on this planet exists and currently it is a relationship of greed and corruption.  Love is needed and must be brought into our lives.  After all to live is to love and to love is to live.  Life is a creation of love and everysingle one us carries this love in one form or another.  We are all part of one celestial body of love.  I encourage us all to make love a part of our lives.  Love the people around you.  If you cannot love the person that they are, love the part of them that is you.

These thoughts came to me as I was stretched out under the great night sky in a grassy field.  Stars began to swirl and vortex and soon I felt myself being sucked high into the air.  High above my house and high above the universe.  Soon I was no longer in the sky; I was the sky.  I joined the great body of love and felt it surge through my body with magnificent force.  Love took over my body and there was nothing I could do except experience love in it's purest form as it took over my body.  After the experience these thoughts entered my head and I wrote them down to share :smile: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: Love and Life [Re: Cherk]
    #1949886 - 09/25/03 12:26 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like a great idea and all man.....but you do too many drugs.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineCherk
Narc
Male User Gallery

Re: Love and Life [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #1949918 - 09/25/03 12:39 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I have never done drugs :wink:

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: Love and Life [Re: Cherk]
    #1949985 - 09/25/03 01:09 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i feel that, brother! :smile:

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Love and Life [Re: CleverName]
    #1950014 - 09/25/03 01:24 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Love. The first time I experienced mushrooms I became a goddess like being. I remember looking at the Earth and pouring my entire being into it, unconditionally loving every living and non-living being. I also remember being somewhat saddened at the fact that very few of the humans on the planet were aware of the fact that love permeates everything. It never stopped me from loving, I just continued to embrace the Earth with my entire being. When I'd slightly come down from my peak (a little intimidated, I admit) I remember looking around the room at my friends and my friend's godawful younger brother and for the first time really appreciating how beautiful they all were.

Since that experience I've made it my focus to recognize the beauty in everything, and loving unconditionally. I regularily find myself moved by morning fog, leaves falling from trees, grass growing in the cracks in the pavement as I urge it to continue growing and living in a place not very condusive to life.

Of course we all slip from grace now and again, and allow ourselves to wallow in depression, angst and self-pity... but now I am able to temper it because I know it's temporary and that it's simply a signal that there's something I should change in my life.

Anyways, Love rocks.

Peace, Love and Anarchy.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Love and Life [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #1950409 - 09/25/03 06:42 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ChiefThunderbong said:
Sounds like a great idea and all man.....but you do too many drugs. 

It sounds like an idea to solve all problems... maybe everyone else doesn't do ENOUGH drugs. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineCherk
Narc
Male User Gallery

Re: Love and Life [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #1951667 - 09/25/03 06:01 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

NiamhNyx said:
Love.  The first time I experienced mushrooms I became a goddess like being. I remember looking at the Earth and pouring my entire being into it, unconditionally loving every living and non-living being. I also remember being somewhat saddened at the fact that very few of the humans on the planet were aware of the fact that love permeates everything. It never stopped me from loving, I just continued to embrace the Earth with my entire being. When I'd slightly come down from my peak (a little intimidated, I admit) I remember looking around the room at my friends and my friend's godawful younger brother and for the first time really appreciating how beautiful they all were.

Since that experience I've made it my focus to recognize the beauty in everything, and loving unconditionally. I regularily find myself moved by morning fog, leaves falling from trees, grass growing in the cracks in the pavement as I urge it to continue growing and living in a place not very condusive to life.

Of course we all slip from grace now and again, and allow ourselves to wallow in depression, angst and self-pity... but now I am able to temper it because I know it's temporary and that it's simply a signal that there's something I should change in my life.

Anyways, Love rocks.

Peace, Love and Anarchy. 

That sounds like an incredible trip :smile: 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology