Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCryptic
WarpedCndn

Loc: Canada
I hate how little things will eat you up
    #1949339 - 09/24/03 07:29 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well.. i guess together they can make bigger things.

But anyways, I have been with my Love for 1 year.. Things started off Strong, and we lived 12 hours apart(long story behind it all)  and remained strong.. till just recently.. i lived with her for the summer, And things were awesome.. both of us were happy, and she was happier then any of her friends had ever seen her..

But there is of course a problem, there always is.. her mom, who thought i was gold before, hates me now.. because her daughter was spending time with me, and apparently i am immature(whilest she is the one and only person to ever call me that) 

Her mom is a Bitch, Through and Through.. I honestly cannot think of anything nice to say about her anymore.  and her mom is now constantly insulting her, and putting my name in the dirt, and on placing blame for any problems on my girlfriend.

But it seems that her mom's constant bitching, and Slamming of my name.. is getting to her, cuz she seems to be getting distant and pulling away.. the little things..

she told me not to call her "my love"  anymore.. She has just been, meaner.. which i attribute to her needing to release the pent up angst that she gets from home..  but still releasing on me isint needed.. She's changed her information on a website to say that she is single(which i am asking her about tonight.)

so i am just down in the dirt right now.. i am not feeling good at all, I love her with all my heart.. but i just dont know what to think.. nor what to do anymore. she is supposed to be moving in here in January, and she is also supposed to be coming up here on Oct. 9th(ticket is already bought) 

I dont want to break up with her.. because i would be terribly unhappy, but i do want to know what the fuck is going on, why she isint even being herself anymore.. for 11 months that i have known her.. she has NEVER been this way, and she cant blame it on PMS, cuz she is on DEPO, and she doesnt get cramps anymore..

But what would some of you do in my situation.. Honest opinons only please.. i dont need any joking or anything.. I've already talked to friends and family and such.. my family told me alot.. and my friends, said stupid shit as usual.. so i want to get more opions from some more mature people..

Thank you for your time :smile:

--------------------
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While the Trees Grow out of your Skin, Can i plant you so a forest will grow?
"When you want it, it goes away to Fast. Times you hate it always seem to last" - Marilyn Manson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Loc: NY
Re: I hate how little things will eat you up [Re: Cryptic]
    #1949800 - 09/24/03 09:54 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Oh. My. God!!!!!!!

Man...

I completely feel you. I am in the same situation right now. Only, the girl that I am so DEEPLY in love with me has left me with no clear reason why. I love her so much, everything with her was so right and perfect man. She felt it too, it wasn't one sided, I didn't think she liked me more than she did. I know she felt it too. And she walked away when she got to college. She isn't the same man, at all, all one word answers and just a total lack of compassion and care. And it fucking KILLS me dude. It hurts so much. I know how you feel, it is such a horrible disgusting, sorry, sad feeling.

Man, I can't explain it. I really have no words of advice for you, only sympathy. This has been the hardest month of my entire life. I lost her, I lost what I thought was everything. How can we live when our whole life becomes centered around someone who has walked away? Every day, every morning I wake to another day of horror, jolted out of a dream of HER, a dream of how it used to be. And kills me man, it hurts so much. I feel for you, I'm sorry man. I say this with hope - but, its hard to say with sincerety because I can't believe it myself - We'll get through this.

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Re: I hate how little things will eat you up [Re: flanders53]
    #1949837 - 09/24/03 10:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

p.s - Its funny how you mention little things. We based our relationship solely on the little things - the ones that make life better and drive you wild about another person, all those little things that are so fucking enormous. The ones that drive you so wild in such a good way, but, through different eyes, kill you so slowly and painfully. :frown:

--------------------

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #1949866 - 09/24/03 10:18 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You need to have a serious discussion with her to find out how she feels about you. For a relationship to work, things have to be even. You have to get back as much as you give. If you think she is no longer holding up her end of the bargain, in other words, if you think you love her while her interest in you is declining then you need to reconsider this whole relationship and, I know you don't want to hear it, but you may have to end it before she does. I've been through this all myself. "My love" broke up with me almost one year ago and it was a crushing experience but I learned so much from it because it was my first serious relationship. Just be careful. They can love you one day and then be cold as ice the next and it just kills. And you can come up with excuses like yours about how her mother is influncing her relationship with you. The bottom line is that she may be getting bored with you and might be ready to move on. You may need to break up with her before she breaks up with you. There maight be more to it than that though. That's why you need to talk to her. But take everything she says with a grain of salt and look for clues in what she says because girls never seem to flat out tell you what's up. You have to read between the lines. Good luck.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: I hate how little things will eat you up [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #1950047 - 09/24/03 11:40 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kosmic_charlie said:
girls never seem to flat out tell you what's up. You have to read between the lines. Good luck.

Heh, I can empathize with that. I was ditched after over two years of goodness for reasons still unbeknownst to me. Fortunately, though there will always be rain, so shall there be sun! Live life not worrying about the things you can't control. Take care, brother.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleBrainFarmer
Farmicist

Loc: lounging betwixt lobes...
    #1956106 - 09/26/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

oy, man.  i feel you.  i've been single for over two years now, since that last wench broke my heart.  i can't say i have any intention of changing that in the near future either.  just keep in mind that you are the one and only person that you will ever be able to count on.  i know it sounds harsh, but accepting this is the first step towards a peaceful existance (i think).  there's nothing wrong with being in a relationship, so long as you don't allow it to become a part of your identity.

keep in mind that alongside my heartbreaks i've also suffered from chronic depression/anxiety, so anything i say is probably a little skewed.  oh lord be thankful if you never have to deal with THAT.

good luck to you, and may you be a happy camper in the near future.

peace
BF

btw- i'm well medicated and feeling peachy nowadays :grin:

--------------------
Gate Gate Paragate Parasamgate Bodhisvah

Formula: 0

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1956707 - 09/27/03 06:13 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Edited by monoamine (09/27/03 06:14 AM)

OfflineSmurfydoo
result of Scoobyand Smurf loveaffair
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle WA
Re: I hate how little things will eat you up [Re: geokills]
    #1959169 - 09/28/03 06:42 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Thought I'd take a moment and add an unsolicited female voice to this thread.

Quote:

kosmic_charlie said:
girls never seem to flat out tell you what's up. You have to read between the lines. Good luck.

I think that must be a human trait, not a female one. I honestly believe that being blunt about things avoids alot of hurt and pain down the road.
Unfortunately, there are very few people who live this way so I get hurt alot.
My last boyfriend and I lived together. One day he decided that it simply wasn't going to work for him...instead of talking to me about it or telling me the decision he'd come to, he started flat out ignoring me when I spoke to him and insulting me infront of our friends.
It took about a week for me to get fed up with it and ask him if we could talk after I got home from work.
When I got home he was gone and didn't come home for 3 days.

Men aren't any easier to deal with then it sounds like your girls have been :frown: 

--------------------
Smurfydoo
---------------------

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Re: I hate how little things will eat you up [Re: Smurfydoo]
    #1959350 - 09/28/03 10:19 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

:frown:

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds