Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
A different look at Schizophrenia * 1
    #3251300 - 10/19/04 11:41 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

This was posted at another board when we were talking bout John Nash and his Nobel Peace Prize theory of Equilibrium. Since the word gets thrown around here a lot, I thought it would be good for everyone to see it from another perspective.

Schizophrenia

Channelled by Rae Chapple for Metatron
15th February 2000

Blessed Ones,
I come to you with much Love and Honour. I am Metatron.

There are, Dear Heart and Blessed Ones, a number of subjects about which we will discuss during the next period of ?time?. They will be included in your website under the title ??Matters Medical, Psychological, Physical?.

Dear Heart - You have been ?aware? this subject would be raised ? for you did share in the preliminary discussion ? particularly during your ?sleep state? ? which, is where we personally meet and make preparation for the forthcoming information. (On various occasions, Metatron ?gave me? ?images? and spoke of the subject matter, prior to this channelling)

the first subject we wish to address is schizophrenia ? the ?mania? which inflicts many of your kind.

These blessed ones who are "afflicted" with the label "schizohprenic" find themselves in a terrible dilemma. Also their family and friends are always wondering when ?it will happen again?. The Blessed One involved - is left to ?hold? the mantle of fear as each episode draws near to them and engulfs them. The whole scenario is one of fear and trepidation ? one of anger and pain because life will never be the same again.

The scenario is repeated ?behind closed doors? for the family is sure they will be judged, which further emphasises the pain. The Blessed One is left to feel/experience the ?unreal? episodes in isolation aware there is something ?wrong? with them ? they are ?sick? ? they are not ?sane? and great shame overcomes them. They are trapped as they map out their existence under the influence of drugs, because without them they are often regarded as ?thugs?, because of their actions.

They are further driven to distraction. Alienated ? these Blessed Ones often resort to extremely destructive tendencies which can also bring about their own demise in suicide.

Applied current understanding of Schizophrenia is not able to ?see? the gift which ?hides? with these Blessed Ones and it is due to - too few understanding that there is not something ?wrong? with these Blessed Ones ? there is something ?right? with them!

When the medical fraternity - and the community at large ? is able to ?see? the remarkable opportunity these blessed ones are presenting to humanity ? the label - ?wrong?,?sick? - no longer need be applied!

This label of ?wrongness? ? thereby implying everyone else is ?right? ? is the first step toward the destructive/aggressive tendencies so many schizophrenics display.

The first step toward really ?getting a handle? on Schizophrenia is to remove the label. No one wants to be regarded as a ?misfit? ? that something is ?wrong? with him or her! Would you?

The next step is to be open to any possibility ? open to another view than that which is currently held by the medical fraternity ? by society.

And it is this ?

These Blessed Ones ? so called schizophrenics ? are actually tapping into other realities, other aspects of themselves. They are tapping into the fear base aspects of themselves because they are in fear ?here? - in their ?original? reality. The schizophrenic has a ?foot on/in either side of the door ? maybe more ? of ?this original? reality and the ?other? reality(s). the door is thereby left ?ajar? ? ?not able to be shut? - for the door is needed to be left open for escape.

Because the door is ?left ajar? there is a ?bleed through? from the other reality which is the reason an episode is triggered so easily.

At times, there is a desire for the door to be firmly "closed", however the Blessed One does not know how to close it. Because the Blessed One is unable to ?take action? to consult their personal feelings and despair ?here? - in ?this reality? - they use their ?natural ability? to open the door to the other reality where they can ?act out ? their feelings. however ? because they are ?trapped? in the physical plane of existence, only their emotional and mental aspects are able to ?pass over? into the other reality. The physical body remains "here" but the emotional and mental aspects on "the other side", dictate the physical body's behaviour and actions ?here/now?.

The ?other side?/parallel of the so-called, schizophrenic, is the one who is known as/called the ?channeller? the ?mystic? who taps into the aspect of wisdom ? of Love. The schizophrenic is a channeller of fear! ? their own ? and very often ? the fear of others around them! The schizophrenic is a very ?sensitive? person to energy ? especially other peoples? ? apart from their own. The schizophrenic ?picks up? on fears around them ? amplifying these fears in their own behaviour ? the reason most often schizophrenics are regarded as paranoid.

Schizophrenics and channellers/mystics are one and the same !!! one claims fear as their base ? the other claims love. one is discerning ? the other is not. They both share the same name ? Human. The only difference, is their emotion/feelings, dictate the outcome of their reality/actions and general acceptance by family, friends - society etc.

Your quantum physicists are now considering other realities do exist ? parallel or superimposed realities. You had better believe it! They do!!! There are vast numbers of realities all ?playing out? their various roles - all in ?tandem?/parallel/superimposed one with the other. An aspect of ?Now Time?! You have heard of ?the level playing field?? - Ah!!! - (pause) - but what level???!!!

Now ? allow us to show you how you may be able to address the issue of schizophrenia with this new awareness. However, there needs to be preparedness on your - and the Blessed One?s - part to make a start toward accepting a totally ?foreign? concept.

Are you ready? (Metatron speaks ?directly? to the person who experiences the schizophrenic episodes)

Blessed One,

Drop the label. stop regarding the situation as wrong. Be strong ? courageous and take the next step.

Give up the fight and label the situation as ?right?. Delight at the opportunity toward a new discovery. Consult the core reason the plight has reared its head. Instead of ?running away?, display courage and Blessed One ask, ?What is the emotion/situation(s) I am feeling the need to escape from?? Be aware it could come from an area you least expect.

Of the voices in the head, Blessed Ones - ask ?Are you of Love and Light or are you of fear? ? Is this my fear I am experiencing, or is it the fear of someone/something else??

Listen Blessed Ones ? Listen. Listen to the answer. These voices are often what you want to run from ? but in actual fact ? what you do is actually run to - you run toward the voices in the head in an attempt to escape them!!! This is when confusion reigns supreme. In your desperate need to escape the original emotion/situation (the core) you ?run? but, you must take them with you because they are a part of you. And so you open the Pandora?s box! The box of fear! You ?step into? the reality you so need to escape from - (pause) - and ?there? - in fear - you are able to ?act out? all the hurt, anger, pain, you so vainly attempt to deny on ?the other side? (current/?here? reality)

Blessed One ? this is why you step into the role of the ?Schizophrenic? ? because you do not really wish to be regarded as ?different? ? as ?wrong? ? as ?insane? - as ?sick? in the current/?here? reality.

All the fears - all the pain ? all the anger are able to be acted out in a reality you wish to keep ?separate? from the other you. ?There? now - in the fearful reality ? you actually give yourself ?permission? to do all you wished you could do, but were unable to do as your ?original? reality!! ? Because, no one would listen to you back there in that reality ? no one understood how you felt ? no one believed you! That other you who is so weak! That other you who can not stand up and speak about how he/she really feels. ?Well ? I?ll show them!? you think/shout aggressively. - And so you do!

You ?escape? to hide ? however, you are hiding in your own anger and despair. In this state you are not aware of yourself - the little child who is able to smile ? the young adult who has the whole of life at his/her feet ? the grown adult with family. You are ?lost?. Each side of you lost to the other. ?Unbalance? ensues and the pendulum swings wildly from side to side ? from one reality to another - in an attempt to lure out each side that now hides from the other!

Family, friends - disassociate in their need to protect themselves - until there is a feeling of being totally isolated ? everyone is isolated ? everyone is hurting.

(The following was said with so much tenderness ? I saw Archangel Michael and Metatron superimposed as one ? with a small child on their lap)

Blessed One ? I am Metatron/Michael and "I" come to you this day to say to you ? you are Loved ? you are Loved ? you are Loved even though you may have experienced otherwise.

Blessed One ? I ? Metatron/Michael come to offer you the hope to see the scope of your blessing.

Blessed One ? I ? Metatron/Michael offer to you the ability to be as Me/We ? as Love.

Come ? sit on my lap as I map out a plan ? you can do it.

Look upon all those mishaps in your life, everything you got into strife about ? root them out ? and see what they offer Thee. See the label of schizophrenia as your saviour ? (pause) - yes your Saviour!

Hear the voices in your head with Love. Listen to them with Love. There is no need to shove them under the carpet ? to escape from them. Hear the voices in your head ? listen ? listen to what they have to say and if they be harmful to you and your peace ? choose another way if you so desire.

Refrain from telling them (voices) to go away for they will only hound you and you will be forever bound in their fear. Draw them near. Be discerning ? be learning ? ask these voices ?What do I need to know ? show me what feelings/situations are at the core of my current situation?? Then acknowledge the feelings ? "own" them. Take responsibility for them. Once they are acknowledged as being just ?the way you felt and what you did at the time? rather than being labelled as ?sick? - ?bad? - ?wrong? - ?different? you are ready for forgiveness. Forgiveness of yourself ? because ? really ? you have been punishing yourself all this time! Then, you are/will be able to forgive the situation and the people involved.

With forgiveness ? there is no need to ?escape? to ?run away? into another reality, for this "here" (?original?) is the one you may prefer/choose to be! One of Loving forgiveness ? one of care and compassion. Also with this new awareness you will finally be able to relinquish your need to be dependent on drugs/medication. (I saw the drugs "masking" - thus suppressing the emotions, which would surface again unless the ?core? emotions/situations were "Loved")

With the latter statement ? Blessed One ? be aware you may have the need to share in such help of medication until you fully ? truthfully ? Love ? totally ? your situation. Until you truthfully consult every aspect of your fearful emotions - be discerning about ?giving up? totally your medication. A person who broke a leg today wouldn?t throw away his/her crutch because of suddenly discovering the reason the leg broke ? would they? The leg needs support and Loving care whilst it heals? - Yes? - So be discerning ? be responsible for your well being. Seek assistance from those who are disposed toward integrating new awarenesses. Take full responsibility for your situation ? there is no room for blame here in this new awareness.

Then ? Blessed One ? when you realise that the ?one? (the fearful/aggressive reality) you and others despised can be Loved ? you will begin to see and hear the voices in the head will take on a different note. The voices will allow you to understand and expand your ability to be the mystic, the oracle (as in eastern societies) ? the channeller ? now in Love. Fear, transmuted into Love.

The other gifts ? Blessed One ? are, you will be able to tell others what is like to be ?on the other side?, for you have experienced it. You will also find it very ?easy? to ?open the door? to the Loving wisdom and vision such as ours. Enjoy ? employ the gifts just given to heal the rifts in your life.

Then ? enjoy all your other ?natural gifts? with which you are endowed. Love - is how all of these gifts are able to be realised. The natural state in which these gifts are able to flourish is in the nurturing Loving aspect of peace and harmony with yourself.

Blessed One ? as the ?Schizophrenic? - turned ?Mystic? - there is a vast wealth of knowledge and talents into which you may ?tap?. Perhaps ?Now? is the time for Our will to be Thine - as you integrate into the new paradigm of awareness. Your preparedness to address every aspect of emotion and action, with Loving responsibility and discernment, will allow you to wear the mantle you so richly deserve.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: gettinjiggywithit] * 1
    #3251414 - 10/19/04 12:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

that was pretty interesting...

to who and where does all this channeling occur?

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: Todcasil] * 1
    #3251738 - 10/19/04 01:36 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Channelled by Rae Chapple for Metatron
15th February 2000

Thats all that came with the post at the board I copied it from. I wasn't so interested in the channeling by and whom through, but the content itself, which any insightful person exploring the subject, could of written. I could care less if it came from metatron or the back of a bag of potato chips.

I liked how it was pointed out about the openning of door ways and the difference between being in a state of love or fear when they open.

When people use hallucinegins, the same door ways open. When the drug wears off, the doors close. There are people who say that if those drugs are abused over long periods, the doors can stay permenantly open.

Spiritual types practice openning those door ways with love and intent to "see" and to "know" I'm sure they would like to see that label dropped as well. It's sort of funny, like controlled schizophrenia. The word has such a negative conotation and with so many people oppening up slowly and naturally, it's about time to see a new understanding written from this perspective.

Shroomin types and types doing the meditations to open the third eye like The Flower of Life stuff are producing the results deemed to be schizophrenic ON PURPOSE. LOL Times are a changin .

Understanding the difference between it being controlled with love or out of control coming from paranoid fear means a lot. I think it's time for this topic to be maturely looked at with a newly evolved understanding.

If anyone knows anyone with the paranoid out of control symtoms, this gives some compassionate insight into what they are dealing with regarding fear they can't face or cope with and how it can be turned into a positve.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineOptic_Weirdo
Male

Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: gettinjiggywithit] * 1
    #19494539 - 01/30/14 12:28 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I am schizophrenic and am unfortunately on medication. Especially unfortunate because all the voices did was ask how I'm doing or tell me little harmless secrets. With the help of this post, I will hopefully convince those around me that the voices are a blessing.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: Optic_Weirdo] * 1
    #19494915 - 01/30/14 03:50 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

most of the people on the streets would be medicated if the dispensers of such meds heard their stories.

no perfect people,
no perfect mood,
what an old thread, where did gettinjiggy go?

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineOptic_Weirdo
Male

Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #19497492 - 01/30/14 04:39 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah. Its an old thread haha. But i figured theres always the chance someone will come across it. Who knows where he went. He might have got busted or changed his ways. It's a shame either way. But who knows.

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.

Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: Optic_Weirdo] * 1
    #19508732 - 02/01/14 11:36 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Optic_Weirdo said:
Yeah. Its an old thread haha. But i figured theres always the chance someone will come across it. Who knows where he went. He might have got busted or changed his ways. It's a shame either way. But who knows.

Im not op but this basically explains my thinking. I fear, but I try to channel my fear into making the world a more loving place. Instead of focusing my energies like I used to do in trying to stop my mind I try to channel my energies to help other people.

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.

Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: FreeTheSoul] * 1
    #19508736 - 02/01/14 11:37 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe im just crazy for thinking I can change the world just by being myself, but atleast I have fun doing it.

OfflineRhizohunter
myco-nerd
Male

Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: FreeTheSoul] * 2
    #19509119 - 02/02/14 02:10 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I understand OP so well, it was difficult when I first found out I was schizo and not a divine entity. It was like I was torn between two worlds. There was this reality my mind created that was so much more convincing than what doctors could explain. Doctors can't give you a straight answer at all when it comes to this shit. They just throw out terms like delusions of grandeur and shows symptoms of psychosis. They will play it off like your mind is playing tricks on you no matter what you say.

They don't know what it's like to hear people talking about your thoughts at the exact moment you think them. Or a picture being projected into your head and seeing that same picture somewhere else that day. Or someone on the television talking directly to you.

The voices would tell me things in my head like "look up" and at that exact moment someone would walk by my cell. They also told me when the food tray was there when there was no way I could have known (I was thrown into jail during a psychotic episode even before I knew I was schizo, fuckin terrifying). Or I would talk in my head with them while reading a book and they would tell me to look down at the book and I would see the same sentence written in the book that they just told me. I got good at communicating with these entities through books.

I'm in "remission" right now if you wanna call it that. It's like I'm just waiting around for something else to pop into my life that is gonna send me back into la la land.

I hope it does to some extent. The reality your mind creates can make you feel important. Like there is some great purpose for your existence, instead of just being another face in the crowd.

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: Rhizohunter] * 1
    #19509380 - 02/02/14 04:48 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

WORD

Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: FishOilTheKid] * 1
    #19509700 - 02/02/14 06:55 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

The voices can be interesting, in that they are so coherent they clearly have minds of their own. I only experienced two voices discussing my thoughts once while sleep deprived. None since.

When you're schizophrenic you're very, very irrational and your thoughts are very bizarre. If you were well you would probably just want to forget about it all and move on, you wouldn't want it to have significance like you do now. That's probably part of the schizophrenic's tendency to put themselves at the center of everything (delusions of reference).

People who like to say schizophrenia could be something deep and meaningful never mention anything about the NEGATIVE SYMPTOMS. Hello... you DO NOT have ANY emotion, you DO NOT have motivation to do ANYTHING, you usually just lay in bed and stink. You can't abstract, you can't experience pleasure... and the mental fragmentation; you can't be sure you exist.

These are not features of some gift.

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: circastes] * 1
    #19510037 - 02/02/14 08:51 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Quote:

The voices can be interesting, in that they are so coherent they clearly have minds of their own.

Experienced more of a burden at times this gift is one of telepathy (not sound) and contact with further Truth.  The spirits!

I've had plenty of distressing moments dealing with my condition and complete agreement that I ruined my life on several occasions but there is a glimpse into something more that happens.  MOAR

When you learn to roll with it its not all bad news.  Allot of what is alluded to in the spiritual and mythological texts is realized and experienced as your fragmented psyche patches things up.

InvisibleDividedQuantumM
Outer Head
Male User Gallery

#19510100 - 02/02/14 09:22 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

circastes said:

When you're schizophrenic you're very, very irrational and your thoughts are very bizarre. If you were well you would probably just want to forget about it all and move on, you wouldn't want it to have significance like you do now. That's probably part of the schizophrenic's tendency to put themselves at the center of everything (delusions of reference).

People who like to say schizophrenia could be something deep and meaningful never mention anything about the NEGATIVE SYMPTOMS. Hello... you DO NOT have ANY emotion, you DO NOT have motivation to do ANYTHING, you usually just lay in bed and stink. You can't abstract, you can't experience pleasure... and the mental fragmentation; you can't be sure you exist.

Excellent point.  Even if my hallucinations were true, at least in some sense, after a certain point I wouldn't want to have them anymore.  If one has to be crazy to be spiritually connected, well, that's a pretty dicey tradeoff.

There seem to be a lot of people out there who think being crazy or having a psychotic episode would be cool, would make them interesting.  (Idle hands).  In my experience with mental illness, except during the most intense phase of the psychosis when one has absolutely no tangible connection with reality (which is completely subjective, and often blissful) -- and probably not even then -- there is nothing cool about mental illness.

It's a destructive trip (socially more than anything else), and the high is virtually never worth the trouble.

--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

OfflineIcyus
KavitārkikasiᚃHa
Male

Loc: Inbetween.
Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: DividedQuantum] * 1
    #19510111 - 02/02/14 09:25 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Schizophrenia is a gift. Fear of it is the curse. Yin yang and all..

I didnt bother to read it all, but yes.. modern psycology is, as expected, way off.

--------------------
And thus begins the  reverse-fusing of our one-dimentional understanding, and adds ever-expanding perspectives, in depth and number; splitting our perception, and in so doing, seemingly irrationally, creates yet more one-ness, with all that ever was, is and will ever be, streching across the infinite, inunderstood concept of everything, percievable and not.

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.

Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: Icyus] * 1
    #19511170 - 02/02/14 01:43 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Icyus said:
Schizophrenia is a gift. Fear of it is the curse. Yin yang and all..

I didnt bother to read it all, but yes.. modern psychology is, as expected, way off.

:whathesaid:  You cant understand an experience unless you have been through it.

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.

Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: DividedQuantum] * 1
    #19511179 - 02/02/14 01:46 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DividedQuantum said:
Quote:

circastes said:

Excellent point.  Even if my hallucinations were true, at least in some sense, after a certain point I wouldn't want to have them anymore.  If one has to be crazy to be spiritually connected, well, that's a pretty dicey tradeoff.

There seem to be a lot of people out there who think being crazy or having a psychotic episode would be cool, would make them interesting.  (Idle hands).  In my experience with mental illness, except during the most intense phase of the psychosis when one has absolutely no tangible connection with reality (which is completely subjective, and often blissful) -- and probably not even then -- there is nothing cool about mental illness.

It's a destructive trip (socially more than anything else), and the high is virtually never worth the trouble.

Do you have schizophrenia, and if you do, do you take meds for it? If not you dont know how great and shitty it feels.

Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: FreeTheSoul] * 1
    #19512263 - 02/02/14 05:45 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I've been through it...

There is nothing redeeming about it. We're talking about an illness that affects your mind. We don't even know what a mind is doing there in the brain, but if the thing gets ill that is some serious business. And it's a horrible experience. You don't want to know what it's like to have no emotions. It's like a horrible bad trip where everything seems meaningless, but with no end in sight.

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

OfflineIcyus
KavitārkikasiᚃHa
Male

Loc: Inbetween.
    #19513778 - 02/02/14 11:48 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

circastes said:
I've been through it...

There is nothing redeeming about it. We're talking about an illness that affects your mind. We don't even know what a mind is doing there in the brain, but if the thing gets ill that is some serious business. And it's a horrible experience. You don't want to know what it's like to have no emotions. It's like a horrible bad trip where everything seems meaningless, but with no end in sight.

That is simply because were unable to controll it.

--------------------
And thus begins the  reverse-fusing of our one-dimentional understanding, and adds ever-expanding perspectives, in depth and number; splitting our perception, and in so doing, seemingly irrationally, creates yet more one-ness, with all that ever was, is and will ever be, streching across the infinite, inunderstood concept of everything, percievable and not.

OfflineAtrium
Cunt Tickler

Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: Icyus] * 1
    #19515345 - 02/03/14 11:02 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I've pondered if I am Schizophrenic at times. Things such as my name being whispered almost constantly or laughing when I get startled is what it has shrunk down to from an awful trip with some "friends" last year. I was fucked with for a bit because these kids don't realize weed sends me somewhere different and we took some L. Laid back on one of their dorm beds to get away from the circlejerk that was watching Jackass and punching each other because "I can't feel it lol" to me hearing two distinct voices talking about my life. My concious began being frightened and they told me they have always been there and maniacally started laughing together. The grudge boy popped out behind my friend, some voice told me not to tell anyone OR ELSE, some twisted witch spider came down from the roof and stared in my eyes 2 feet away.

All to say, the next few months, voices harassed me while trying to sleep. Awful, and nobody understood. I sure as hell wouldn't tell a doctor and my brother wasn't understanding of using even a nightlight while we roomed together. So it never really got better until I dove into another trip and killed my fears. Now all that's left is the whispers I mentioned. But I hardly fear anymore.

--------------------
The only thing about Chemistry I like is all the psychedelics that come from it.

The only reason I study Psychology is to have a legitimate excuse to enjoy Chemistry. :tongue2:

OfflineRhizohunter
myco-nerd
Male

Re: A different look at Schizophrenia [Re: Atrium] * 1
    #19518064 - 02/03/14 09:19 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

The negative symptoms suck balls, and I am still in that position where I have major struggles getting out of bed and having complete lack of feelings.

I have accepted that what happened to me is nothing more magical than a diagnosis of schizophrenia, but I'd still like to know how these voices were able to do the things they did.

I had a delusion where everyone had switched bodies in the outside world. My brain was hooked up to a radio broadcast and I was the one helping people get back to their bodies. I spoke with everyone I knew and told them who they had switched bodies with. I heard phones ringing, announcers calling on people, people laughing, people crying, and images of people would just pop in my head.

It's not like you are trying to think all these things, they are just happening in your head. I laid in my cell for hours on end amusing myself talking with everyone. The more I talked with these voices the deeper my delusions would go. It's like watching television, very little thinking is involved. Your brain just goes on and on and on.

Now that all the fun and games are over I feel like my mind is scarred. I hear constant mumbling in my head. It's hard to have conversations with people without repeating what they say over and over again in my head. It's like having a song stuck in your head that just won't go away. Don't even get me started on the telepathy, the voices still try to convince me they are other peoples thoughts.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order