Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlineart2312
wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The land, Ohio
Re: Any UFC fans 'round here? [Re: solstice] * 1
    #19475849 - 01/26/14 09:04 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Wooo. Wow, what a great card that was! So happy for Cowboy! What a kick!!!! It made the Top10 on Sports Center lol. Yeah, i agree that Benson won, but it was A LOT closer than i thought it would be. I know Josh is for real but Benson is on a mission... It's reaaly a shame that Josh broke his thumb or hand in the 2nd... would have been even closer had that not happened to Josh. You could really tell it was bothering him a lot and really hindering his performance. But still, a great night of fights and i cant wait for next weekend and to see The California Kid get his first UFC belt!!!!! Been a LONG time coming for Faber!!  Not to mention, my favorite Heavyweight, Frank Mir will be taking on Allistar!! Two title fights....might have to break in to my savings for next weekend :evil:

--------------------
I don't mind being ogled, ridiculed, made to feel minuscule.
If you consider the source, it's kinda pitiful
The only thing you really know about me is.....That's all you'll ever know!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Any UFC fans 'round here? [Re: art2312] * 1
    #19476721 - 01/26/14 01:03 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

The Henderson fight would have been better if it had been 3 rounds. It wasn't a title fight. Thomson climbs on Henderson. Henderson stands up. Thomson climbs off. Repeat 7 times. Rounds 4&5=:yawn:

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Loc: Silly Cunt Valley
    #19476738 - 01/26/14 01:06 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

art2312 said:
Wooo. Wow, what a great card that was! So happy for Cowboy! What a kick!!!! It made the Top10 on Sports Center lol. Yeah, i agree that Benson won, but it was A LOT closer than i thought it would be. I know Josh is for real but Benson is on a mission... It's reaaly a shame that Josh broke his thumb or hand in the 2nd... would have been even closer had that not happened to Josh. You could really tell it was bothering him a lot and really hindering his performance. But still, a great night of fights and i cant wait for next weekend and to see The California Kid get his first UFC belt!!!!! Been a LONG time coming for Faber!!  Not to mention, my favorite Heavyweight, Frank Mir will be taking on Allistar!! Two title fights....might have to break in to my savings for next weekend :evil:

Tell me about it... I won't be watching it live, sadly. But I'll try and torrent it on sunday. Wish I could afford to spend that kind of money right now, but I can't.

As for Benson vs Thomson. It was very close and I think Benson needed to be a lot more in your face to make that win unanimous. Josh was crushed, have you watched the post-fight press conference? He repeated multiple times that this was it for him. Don't know if he'll change his mind but he did seem crushed by that decision.

So you're rooting for Faber? I guess I am too. He certainly deserves it. Also, Barao has not lost in what? eight years? Yeah, let's give that one to Faber :lol:

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Re: Any UFC fans 'round here? [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 1
    #19476754 - 01/26/14 01:07 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
The Henderson fight would have been better if it had been 3 rounds. It wasn't a title fight. Thomson climbs on Henderson. Henderson stands up. Thomson climbs off. Repeat 7 times. Rounds 4&5=:yawn:

I agree. But that's because Benson didn't step it up. Why? Good question. At least Thomson had a good reason for coasting through ( broken thumb ) but Benson? Playing it wayyyy too safe. I guess his loss to Pettis left deep psychological scars :lol:

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

Edited by solstice (01/26/14 01:08 PM)

Offlineart2312
wanderer
Male User Gallery

#19476933 - 01/26/14 01:46 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

solstice said:

Tell me about it... I won't be watching it live, sadly. But I'll try and torrent it on sunday. Wish I could afford to spend that kind of money right now, but I can't.

As for Benson vs Thomson. It was very close and I think Benson needed to be a lot more in your face to make that win unanimous. Josh was crushed, have you watched the post-fight press conference? He repeated multiple times that this was it for him. Don't know if he'll change his mind but he did seem crushed by that decision.

So you're rooting for Faber? I guess I am too. He certainly deserves it. Also, Barao has not lost in what? eight years? Yeah, let's give that one to Faber :lol:

Yeah, ill end up watching the play-by-play on ufc.com again im sure... ill be looking for that torrent ASAP! and staying up to watch the post presser too... i fell asleep right after the fights and missed the post fight but ill be watching it shortly. I hope it's not it for Josh. He's a great and exciting fighter but you can understand why he is so down...Benson loses his belt to Showtime - Josh Thomson vs. Showtime for the belt is postponed when Anthony gets hurt - Josh says he wants a fight in the meantime and fights Benson - Benson defeats Josh - ....... now what? Josh cant be the first to fight Showtime anymore, Benson is probably going to have to win once or twice more before he gets his shot again, Then you got Gilbert Melendez that just lost to Benson before his last fight....I'm thinking TJ Grant is looking like Showtimes first fight back... He's won 5 straight and he's coming off that mean TKO win over GRAY MAYNARD in the 1st!

--------------------

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

#19477289 - 01/26/14 03:24 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I agree about Josh. He may be pretty old by MMA standards, but he's still got some fight left in him for sure. How long ago did he defeat Nate Diaz? That's no small feat.

Who would you say is your fav fighter right now? I'd have to say mine is probably Carlos Condit. Can't wait to see him fight again.

--------------------

Edited by solstice (01/26/14 03:25 PM)

Offlineart2312
wanderer
Male User Gallery

#19477507 - 01/26/14 04:11 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Less than six months ago, I believe. And stopped him with strikes! Which has never been done before. And favorite fighter....lol. I couldn't even begin to think of a top 3 :smile:

--------------------

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

#19492887 - 01/29/14 06:12 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

The countdowns are here! :grin: This is gonna be a BIG night.

--------------------

Offlineart2312
wanderer
Male User Gallery

#19493275 - 01/29/14 07:21 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

HUGE night! Dunno which fight I'm more excited about...Mir or Faber.... I see Frank taking an arm home on Saturday " he loves breaking bones!!!! He's my favorite heavyweight, by far.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#19493339 - 01/29/14 07:35 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I wish the PPV prices weren't so fucking high. I just can't go $55 + for one night of TV.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

#19495171 - 01/30/14 06:22 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
I wish the PPV prices weren't so fucking high. I just can't go $55 + for one night of TV.

Just do like others do ( not me ! ). Torrent it the next day :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#19495460 - 01/30/14 08:32 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I figured someone would say that. Free music works great. Free sports from online sources isn't enjoyable to me. Except for legal online radio broadcasts and that's not going to work for MMA.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Offlineart2312
wanderer
Male User Gallery

#19495989 - 01/30/14 11:20 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Torrents are the way to go when short on cash. (Of course I wouldn't do such a thing :smile:. ) I bought the last ppv they did....worth it, but still expensive for sure.

--------------------

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

#19497548 - 01/30/14 04:57 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I don't think they are so expensive considered there's at least 4 fights. And to me it's much better to watch them in the comfort of my home where I can sit my ass comfortably, piss whenever I want and eat my own food than to be there in the arena.

--------------------

Offlineart2312
wanderer
Male User Gallery

#19500467 - 01/31/14 09:17 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Very true. Although it would be AMAZING to go to just one live event! I've seen three or four Bellator events live and a bunch of sparring and stuff at ATT when they would let me but I've never been to a UFC event before...

--------------------

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #19507887 - 02/01/14 07:55 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

I'm stoked to see Faber tonight, always liked watching him fight. Go California Kid!

For the people who don't wanna pay there's plenty of sites to watch for free. Here's one. Just make sure you ignore all the ads, NEVER download any flash players or whatever the fuck it says. The site is totally free.

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Re: Any UFC fans 'round here? [Re: Ran-D] * 1
    #19508029 - 02/01/14 08:34 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ran-D said:
I'm stoked to see Faber tonight, always liked watching him fight. Go California Kid!

For the people who don't wanna pay there's plenty of sites to watch for free. Here's one. Just make sure you ignore all the ads, NEVER download any flash players or whatever the fuck it says. The site is totally free.

I don't usually root for anyone because all I want is watching great fights but I must admit I hope Urijah will win this one. He deserves it.

As for the website you linked, I keep trying to watch it but it just keeps on loading and loading and when I click play, there's a window asking me to subscribe.

--------------------

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #19508430 - 02/01/14 10:32 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Definitely don't suscribe to anything. I don't know what to tell ya, I usually just close all the ads and watch no problem.

Offlineart2312
wanderer
Male User Gallery

Re: Any UFC fans 'round here? [Re: Ran-D] * 1
    #19508857 - 02/02/14 12:20 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Wow.... just wow. :facepalm: ...but Abel representin BlackZilians! What a KO!!

--------------------

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

#19510113 - 02/02/14 09:26 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

art2312 said:
Wow.... just wow. :facepalm: ...but Abel representin BlackZilians! What a KO!!

?? what :niggawhat:

I just got done watching Barao vs Faber and Aldo vs Lamas. Goddamned Brazilians. I feel bad for Faber, it's a shame. I wish he could at least fight a little longer. As for Aldo, I agree he was on another level compared to Lamas. I'm gonna watch the other fights later today.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom