Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMagroom
Trippy Student
Male

Re: I didn't believe flashbacks could happen to me [Re: lsdkiwi]
    #19486870 - 01/28/14 03:49 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I get Flashbacks all day, even when sober!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelsdkiwi
Student of the Universe

Re: I didn't believe flashbacks could happen to me [Re: Magroom]
    #19489798 - 01/29/14 03:38 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

So I decided to take a small toke because I was feeling a little apprehensive.  At first, it felt like a normal "high".  But I kept on getting "higher".  I began to feel trippy again.  My roommate went to class.  I went to the bathroom to check my pupils.  They were as big as dinner plates... again.  I was able to turn off the lights enjoyed the silence and the dark and began to think.  I felt like my body became irrelevant and all that existed was my thoughts.  My phone went off, I was able to answer my text coherently with great ease, although it was annoying.  A botherance to my state of philosophical thought.  I flipped my phone's sound to silent.  I began thinking again.  When I reached my conclusions I turn on the lights and saw 3 hours had gone by.  My pupils were normal again.  I felt a little funny but 3 more hours and I felt completely normal.  This "high" had intense introspection, but did not have a spiritual feel like my other one, I felt like there was nothing to be gained from it that I couldn't have learned sober.  The second "high" was much much less intense as well, however, it still felt very psychedelic and was not a "weed high". I was very concerned about how profoundly this weed has been affecting me so I did some research and I found this (its an example of someone who combined dph and dxm simultaneously and then had strange weed effects)

http://boards.420chan.org/del/res/123193.php

I think the fact that someone else has been through a similar situation with such an obscure combination speaks volumes.  The combo I did three days ago is clearly dangerous and not good for the psyche.  It most likely is the cause of these experiences.

Regardless, These "highs" have been extremely profound.  Last night was truly the strongest drug experience I've ever had.  And I've been on dph and dxm and weed all at the same time and I've gone into complete dissociation on dxm + weed (strong 3rd plateau).  The weed is confirmed not laced by my roommate (and by me, smoking it just 3 days ago...).  I also was not simply "really high on pot".  I've taken good edibles on little to no tolerance.  I've been high enough to throw up, high enough to get really paranoid and think I had OD'd, etc. I haven't slept in 36 hours somethings clearly up....

This is the truest most honest form of what happened and what went through my head at the time... I'm not saying this is the "truth" or anything but it reflects my thought patterns.  I Didn't want to post them initially because they sound so crazy:

Before the "divine realizations" occurred I was questioning the very foundations of my beliefs about existence and life itself.  Randomly, at the experience's most intense point, an unmistakable warm light started radiating in all my vision.  It was distinctly warm (warm more-so than bright).  Suddenly opened eyed and closed eyed visuals became one; the light would not go away, even if I closed my eyes.  I immediately thought that this must be what people talk about with near-death experiences and deep trips.  At this point I thought my ego was about to die (I knew that I, as a whole, would survive though... after all, I had just smoked weed lol), but this idea was scaring me and my ego refused.  If my interpretation of what happened is right, ego-death is a lot scarier when one is actually faced with it.  Anyways, this "God" I "found" is not the "Christian God", it (or he/she :shrug:) is not really a being, but a form of "consciousness".  Our own "soul" rather than an all-knowing life form.  My spirit is the purest form of my existence.  I should be happy to be blessed with my spirit and my life; my existence should be enough to make me happy its own.  I should use my spirit to spread positivity and love.

Then things got really weird: If what I felt is "real", life after death is possible with this state of higher consciousness.  If death is like this, it is beautiful and not very scary.  God would assure you and you will experience the "ultimate ego-death" before crossing to "nirvana".  If I refused to cross out of fear of death or pride I would be stuck forever on earth in a timeless, horrible "trip state" that can be ended at any point if you give yourself up and cross.  "God" "reminded" me of my experience with laughing gas before my wisdom teeth surgery as an example of what this "hell" was like.  Then for a couple minutes I just sat there in the light, in eternal bliss and happiness.  I believed in what just happened unquestionably at this point.  This must be "nirvana".  And then, it was over and I was back in my room tripping balls again. 

The laughing gas "hell" incident was 4 years ago or so. Basically it was 10 minutes or so where I thought I had died in surgery, and experienced the same 10 seconds or so of consciousness over and over again maybe a thousand times.  At the time of that incident I thought I was in hell, and now many years later I felt as think I *could* actually be right.

I am not accepting this experience as truth necessarily, and I don't think I need to for it to be a learning point in my life. However, I am not rejecting the experience at all either. It was too powerful an experience to simply dismiss.  This is not something I feel the need to express certainty about.  I feel at peace.  If I die and consciousness continues I will do my best.  Meanwhile in this life I will simply try to lead a worthwhile, loving life.  That being said this experience has reenforced my belief in souls.

My experience did not point towards a religion.  It did make me feel like I need to spread this message or anything.  It would be something people would need to find themselves. 

My biggest source of skepticism about this thing is why would "God" make "drugs" a way to find these answers.  Seems pretty messed up to me...  and like I've said I've been an atheist my entire life...

Case and point either way: I'm laying off weed temporarily, and all other things for "awhile", or even permanently.  I need to clear my system.  Then, I will try weed (the exact same batch) again and see what happens.

--------------------
"lsdkiwi ignored every person that gave him advice that conflicted with what he wanted to hear.
He's the type of person who blames all his problems on others, and refuses to accept any sort of responsibility for things that take place in his life. This thread was a complete waste of time."

"They hate us 'cause they ain't us" - Kim Jong Un

One day we'll look back on these times and wonder how people could have been so discriminatory against pot smokers during the prohibition era.  This is a fight for the right to explore altered consciousness at will for both spiritual and recreational purposes.

:leaf: :leaf: :leaf:

Offlinelsdkiwi
Student of the Universe

#19489818 - 01/29/14 03:54 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

This song epitomizes how this experience made me feel.  Literally every single lyric as well as the overall feel.

"What's better than leaning and needing your Xan, is hitting your zen dreaming a dream could mean leaving the land"

"I know you seen it all before, but when it looks you in the eyes it ain't nothing you can see but that's love"

"what's better than tripping is falling in love"

--------------------
"lsdkiwi ignored every person that gave him advice that conflicted with what he wanted to hear.
He's the type of person who blames all his problems on others, and refuses to accept any sort of responsibility for things that take place in his life. This thread was a complete waste of time."

One day we'll look back on these times and wonder how people could have been so discriminatory against pot smokers during the prohibition era.  This is a fight for the right to explore altered consciousness at will for both spiritual and recreational purposes.

Offlinerikuni

#19489831 - 01/29/14 04:06 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I need to clear my system.  Then, I will try weed (the exact same batch) again and see what happens.

You will only trip a bit harder then. Weed will never be the same, I had to learn that too:fasted:
There is no smoking weed and chilling .. It gets serious everytime :aweshift:

OfflineAgentchewy
Pantheism.
 User Gallery

Loc: vietnam Flag
Re: I didn't believe flashbacks could happen to me [Re: rikuni]
    #19490156 - 01/29/14 07:43 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Haha you must be young if you attribute your divine experience with chance the rapper and not grateful dead like a normal hippie

--------------------

If I knew the way, I would take you home.

OfflineMightyMustache
Limburgian

Re: I didn't believe flashbacks could happen to me [Re: Agentchewy]
    #19490436 - 01/29/14 09:27 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

How exactly is this a flashback? You did a load of drugs in a short period of time and it made you trippy.

If someone says "flashback" i imagine a sober person sitting in a bus or watching TV and all of a sudden the walls start melting. What happend to OP was clearly drug induced.

InvisibleLucid Toast
Suggestion expert
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
    #19490874 - 01/29/14 11:08 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lsdkiwi said:
Quote:

Why did this randomly happen though?  I barely smoked very much.  I've taken multiple grams to face before...  I had 3 (very) small single hit bong packs from a cheap bong.  Really my "flashback" was only initiated by two hits, as the first hit had been taken 2 hours ago and I was starting to feel sober.  It was completely out of the blue.  It directly contradicted my past experiences, including smoking weed coming down from acid.  I went on a full experience.  From an uncomfortable, anxious come-up, to a completely enlightening and comforting journey, to the confusing come down.  It was so powerful.  And the closed-eye visuals I can not even begin to describe how intricate and detailed and clear they were.  I never conceived any of this was possible on weed.  The mind is pretty amazing.

Well if I didn't dab for a week or two and do 3 or smoke 3 bowls of dank im asking for a mild psycdellic experience..
If you've olny experienced  acid 3 times its a much higher chance in my eyes your just smokeing too much.

--------------------
You have to let it go neo, fear, doubt. Disbelief

"The menu is not the meal."
Alan watts

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”
Bill Hicks

Offlinelsdkiwi
Student of the Universe

Re: I didn't believe flashbacks could happen to me [Re: Lucid Toast]
    #19491591 - 01/29/14 02:12 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

After a good, long sleep I feel sooooo much better and saner.  This was crazy.  Who knows if it was real, but it certainly felt real.

Quote:

How exactly is this a flashback? You did a load of drugs in a short period of time and it made you trippy.

If someone says "flashback" i imagine a sober person sitting in a bus or watching TV and all of a sudden the walls start melting. What happend to OP was clearly drug induced.

Yeah I actually agree.  It felt like a flashback at the time because I had been sober for a full 24 hours and I smoked such a small amount.  Definitely had to do with the drugs though.  It was weird because it felt JUST LIKE LSD.  I really cannot emphasize that enough.

Quote:

Well if I didn't dab for a week or two and do 3 or smoke 3 bowls of dank im asking for a mild psycdellic experience..
If you've olny experienced  acid 3 times its a much higher chance in my eyes your just smokeing too much.

yeah no, its not just that I got really high.  I had smoked several days in a row before this and I literally smoked .1 grams or less lol.  I know how weed affects me very well; better than I should :fasted:

Quote:

You will only trip a bit harder then. Weed will never be the same, I had to learn that too

That would really suck... :sad:

Quote:

Haha you must be young if you attribute your divine experience with chance the rapper and not grateful dead like a normal hippie

Yep, just a young one tryna find his way :underage:

--------------------

Edited by lsdkiwi (01/29/14 02:35 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds