Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAdvocate
Aspirant
Male User Gallery

From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT.
    #19484215 - 01/27/14 11:39 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

My dear, dear friends. I have a gift to give you. The best truth I've ever known, given to me by God right now, in the midst of the most earth-shattering ayahuasca I have ever drunk.

If you listen without presumption, I believe my words will go to your heart. It isn't every day another person wants to make their personally revealed truth known, so understand that I mean only well to you. Take this as a hug from a traveller who has come back from a long journey. Now that traveller wants to tell his tales, so I hope you will entertain this need.

Let me explain from the start.

This past Friday, I made my first ever batch of ayahuasca. I'd dabbled in shrooms before, as well as weed, but these left me with more questions than they answered. I'd heard of aya, and of DMT, and I thought that maybe these would clear things up a bit better.

I've always been looking for God. I believed in him, and loved him, but I didn't really understand who he was or how he wanted to interact with me. A big part of my motives in this journey revolved around this search for God in a way I could comprehend.

What I got was more than I bargained for. I opened my own Pandora's Box, and I was overwhelmed, flooded, drowned, and put to shame in every way I ever feared. But then...then God began to speak and show me the Nature of Things. I was shown the nature of life, the meaning of our struggle, my very personal role in the universe, and so much more. I cannot tell all things in this post, because I have been endowed with my gift, which is to see the true nature of the universe and a small insight into God's vast self. I could tell you many things, and I will be as clear as I can.

You may have heard the idea that God is Love. This is misleading. God creates endlessly at every moment, and every person he creates is a facet of himself. What does God look like? He looks like you, only a perfect You. Whenever God speaks to a person, it is in the way they best understand: words, images, or intuition, God speaks your language.Indeed, the nature of God is not simply to love, but to create, know fully, and love in spite of knowing. For within each person is that seed, that aspect of God himself, and this gives each soul its purpose, crafted in an individual way.

But life does not feel like this for the most part. There is suffering. But suffering is not the same as pain. Pain can be positive. We feel it because something is wrong, and to feel pain is to know a form of truth. Suffering, on the other hand, comes from not knowing truth. If a person knows the truth behind life, they can be happy in any circumstances. A lack of truth is isolation. This manifests as our feeling of being alone in the universe. Each person has this feeling. It shapes itself into demons that will define us. For me, it was the need to constantly be mothered and looked after, because I didn't know how to find comfort in the face of the universe.

Make no mistake. You know in your deepest self how big life and the universe are. Deeper than you may admit, it frightens you, and provokes certain defense mechanisms to help you cope with this fact. The first step is to recognize this state of affairs about yourself, allowing anxieties and pent-up subconscious desires to fall away. It's like cleaning house, and the purge of ayahuasca is a great tool for doing exactly this.

But if you can accept truth, if you can comprehend the edges of how God operates..you can begin to be liberated. Heaven is your own personal interaction with God and all his facets as he unravels more and more mysteries to you, even as he continues to invent new ways of loving to surprise you with. That is what is on offer. The alternative is a denial of truth and an eternity of anguish that comes from REALLY being alone in the universe.

I hope that this sample of my revelations is of use to you. I welcome discussion and respectful disagreement, but I hope to make this an edifying dialogue for all involved.

--------------------
It is better to be patient than powerful; it is better to have self-control than to conquer a city.
~Proverbs 16:32

Edited by Advocate (01/28/14 07:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible5cruffyMuff
BLVCK SCVLE
Male

Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: Advocate]
    #19484290 - 01/28/14 12:05 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

GOD FTW!!
I BELIEVE IN HIM ALSO

OfflineAmidst Eridanus
Chicken Chaser

Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: 5cruffyMuff]
    #19484356 - 01/28/14 12:24 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

What of serial killers? If each has his/her own purpose does that not mean we don't have free will? We do what we do because we can't do anything else?

--------------------
It is better to travel well than to arrive.

OfflineAdvocate
Aspirant
Male User Gallery

Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: Amidst Eridanus]
    #19484995 - 01/28/14 06:57 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Amidst Eridanus said:
What of serial killers? If each has his/her own purpose does that not mean we don't have free will? We do what we do because we can't do anything else?

What about serial killers? Anyone who kills is obviously not attuned to the character, nor the things of God.
You must understand. The purposes of life go far, far beyond what we know as "free will." You are gifted with the ability to think and decide for yourself, but in a way that God has sculpted since before you were born. Your way of thinking has been chosen for you, but you have choice and freedom within that.

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.

#19485132 - 01/28/14 08:02 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I like the post.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: FreeTheSoul]
    #19485291 - 01/28/14 09:05 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

i don't believe in a god. i believe in jesus. i believe in the hyperdimensional object. but its impossible 2 know if its just a hallucination or not. i believe in my own mind.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleOhMrJohnson
Modern Day Alchemist

Loc: Terra Incognita Flag
Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #19485334 - 01/28/14 09:19 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I noticed in this post you seem to frequently refer to God as "He" and describe him as "looking like You"

What makes you so sure of the physical details of his nature/form, or that such details even exist at all?

If every human being, male and female, is a physical reflection of God (as well as every other form of intelligent life in the universe, assuming that there is one central God that did create it all) then how can God even have a gender or form that we can rationally explain?

I'm just very skeptical of the modern Christian depiction of God. Its logic seems quite flawed to me

--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Offlinerikuni

#19485354 - 01/28/14 09:25 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by rikuni (03/16/14 05:34 AM)

Offlinejesslet
Stranger

Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: rikuni] * 1
    #19485405 - 01/28/14 09:45 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Awesome post OP, I believe & agree with most of the things you said.

Quote:

rikuni said:
I have proof that you didnt meet god! :psychsplit:

here it is:
Quote:

This is THE truth.

following by a text which tells me what YOU think is the TRUTH and what YOU think others should also believe.
I hate to tell ya but there is no such thing!:fasted:

You better meditate on this.

What makes you any more entitled to say that there is no such thing, than he is to say that there is? OP is just sharing his psychedelic experience & opinions, and just because it is not your Truth does not mean it is not his, or mine, or anyone else's.

OfflineAdvocate
Aspirant
Male User Gallery

Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: jesslet]
    #19485471 - 01/28/14 10:08 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

OhMrJohnson said:
I noticed in this post you seem to frequently refer to God as "He" and describe him as "looking like You"

What makes you so sure of the physical details of his nature/form, or that such details even exist at all?

If every human being, male and female, is a physical reflection of God (as well as every other form of intelligent life in the universe, assuming that there is one central God that did create it all) then how can God even have a gender or form that we can rationally explain?

I'm just very skeptical of the modern Christian depiction of God. Its logic seems quite flawed to me

That's a perfectly valid question. The truth is that God does defy gender, you are right. The way he manifests to our understanding, however, is in the form of male authority. Yet he is also that which is feminine and fully loving. To say that God is "male" is not true in a literal sense, but it is the term of identity we are given by which to know him. Does that make any sense? You have a VERY perceptive and valid idea here, but you are also biased because of the failings of others to explain the truth properly.

Quote:

jesslet said:
Awesome post OP, I believe & agree with most of the things you said.

Quote:

rikuni said:
I have proof that you didnt meet god! :psychsplit:

here it is:
Quote:

This is THE truth.

following by a text which tells me what YOU think is the TRUTH and what YOU think others should also believe.
I hate to tell ya but there is no such thing!:fasted:

You better meditate on this.

What makes you any more entitled to say that there is no such thing, than he is to say that there is? OP is just sharing his psychedelic experience & opinions, and just because it is not your Truth does not mean it is not his, or mine, or anyone else's.

This. I can only speak from the revelation that God handed down to me in the form of an ayahuasca journey that revealed my purpose to me. Yes, it's only "truth" in the way I perceive it, but then again... by that same reasoning, all of you are only known to me by my own mind. So when I say I have a truth for everyone, I mean I have something for everyone as I know you and have understanding of you. I do not presume to know your identity, but I DO know that your larger place in the universe is as an aspect of God. This is what Human Nature is, and it is the only way we can relate to one another. Without it, we truly would never know what it means to empathize or know another.

Any other questions or disagreements?

OfflineUniverse
Friend

#19485484 - 01/28/14 10:13 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I thought I had THE truth figured out but I didn't.. and when I realized that, I realized  the REAL TRUTH: Our brains are not structured or evolved to a point where we can understand the truth behind why and how we exist, what it's all about and what/who/where is GOD. We're not even close, so instead we come up with theories. The wonders of life, the things that make it a beautiful experience are all centered around this. And the great thing about psychedelics is that it allows you think deeply about these things. That's why a nature walk is so mind blowing when you're tripping.

The train of thought always brings me to the same place - there is definitely a God. But aside from that nobody has it figured out, I'll never figure it out. Just accept it, ponder it but don't get too hung up on it. After a while I get tired of thinking about it and I move on. Actually, one reason I got into shrooms is because I wasn't thinking about those things enough. I wanted to bring the fascination back.

OfflineAdvocate
Aspirant
Male User Gallery

Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: Universe] * 1
    #19485519 - 01/28/14 10:26 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Universe said:
I thought I had THE truth figured out but I didn't.. and when I realized that, I realized  the REAL TRUTH: Our brains are not structured or evolved to a point where we can understand the truth behind why and how we exist, what it's all about and what/who/where is GOD. We're not even close, so instead we come up with theories. The wonders of life, the things that make it a beautiful experience are all centered around this. And the great thing about psychedelics is that it allows you think deeply about these things. That's why a nature walk is so mind blowing when you're tripping.

The train of thought always brings me to the same place - there is definitely a God. But aside from that nobody has it figured out, I'll never figure it out. Just accept it, ponder it but don't get too hung up on it. After a while I get tired of thinking about it and I move on. Actually, one reason I got into shrooms is because I wasn't thinking about those things enough. I wanted to bring the fascination back.

You're close here. You recognize who God is and you have had a taste. But you're missing possibly the most crucial point.

God loves you. Within your very nature is a seed of who he is and this is the transcendent love that created you because you are a part of that greater picture of love.

Because of the fundamental nature of our being as aspects of God, that seed contains the truth of the self and the nature of the universe. You are tied to God at the core of your entire being. The answers elude you while confusion and anxiety persist, but you CAN go beyond that. Even in this life, you can sample the divine truths, and you can choose to embrace them and make them a part of how you deal with life from that point forward.

Never think for a moment that the universe is hiding its truths from you. You perhaps are just not ready to take them fully, because of the immense pain that comes from recognizing the dark side of the struggle. If you see the truth, you also see the alternative, which is the Darkness of the great Confusion. The nature of sin is to not Know and to attempt to satisfy your aches with things that are not of love and truth.

Please continue to discuss your ideas with me. I'd love to hear more!

OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

#19485721 - 01/28/14 11:13 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Something seriously bugs me about your first post OP, the obsessive use of the word God and the heavy Christian coloring in all your ideas. I'd suggest you listen to a bit of Alan Watts, it might expand your repertoire of possibilities to integrate trips into. As it is, it seems rather limited.

I do believe you got a fantastic amazing trip, it ripples out from between your words and interpretations, so I know you saw the right things while still under the brew's influence. Your interpretation of that however, I'd say that still needs a bit of practice and study. No offense, that's just the vibes I personally get right now.

Quote:

The truth is that God does defy gender, you are right. The way he manifests to MY understanding, however, is in the form of male authority.

Fixed. :biggrin:

I mean seriously? Some prime example of major bs right here. Judeo-Christian monotheistic coloring at its finest. I had a feeling there would be some bs and delusional thinking involved, as I would expect from any post claiming to be "given by God" to the poster. Especially happens before the tripper has had time to come all the way back and put things in perspective.

Have you taken Aya before or was this your first time? Maybe take it a few more times, meditate on what you see out there, then come back and see if the male authority stuff still rings true.

:goodluckwiththat2:

--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.

For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Offlinerikuni

Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: Universe]
    #19485731 - 01/28/14 11:14 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by rikuni (03/16/14 05:35 AM)

Invisiblelessismore
Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: rikuni]
    #19485758 - 01/28/14 11:21 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

god is beauty, god is good, god is in everything, god is perfection, god is bliss, god is love

to me :-)
love each day

No doubt,no worries,no frustration,no fear, only acceptance and appreciation

I also believe in universal truths that seem to be true for all of us, even those that won't admit it
the truth is within you
it will only be revealed when you don't seek it it seems, when ready

you might realize the unity of all living creatures, and further down it will not surprise you anymore
you will start to remember

Edited by lessismore (01/28/14 11:27 AM)

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: Spacerific]
    #19485781 - 01/28/14 11:30 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Spacerific said:
Something seriously bugs me about your first post OP, the obsessive use of the word God and the heavy Christian coloring in all your ideas. I'd suggest you listen to a bit of Alan Watts, it might expand your repertoire of possibilities to integrate trips into. As it is, it seems rather limited.

So much of this.

Bringing God into your trips is a sure way to see God in your trips. Make sense?

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
    #19485811 - 01/28/14 11:37 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

{Ramble}
TRUTH is singular. There is only one absolute truth. Due to the enormity of THE truth, our own small stature, and our own inherent fallibility, THE truth can only be (mis)interpreted. Consider our ability to understand, and communicate THE truth to be 'asymptotic'. The better we get at interpeting, understanding, explaining-- the closer we approach the truth, but we are never reach it...
{/Ramble}

--------------------

OfflineAdvocate
Aspirant
Male User Gallery

Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #19485837 - 01/28/14 11:42 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I think that some of you are under the impression I'm willfully deluding myself. This is far from the truth. I have ALWAYS had a connection to God since I knew how to articulate it. Ayahuasca simply revealed it to me in the clearest terms. You might object that this is only MY experience. But if God is everywhere and all things, then it is impossible for me to agree that he is limited to my own experience or my own life.

You may not AGREE with me. You may not LIKE my ideas. But I will not for a moment pretend as though I do not believe them fully as my singular truth and the guiding meaning of my life, and that they apply to all people without regard to your opinions on the matter. You are welcome to disagree with me. But you are not welcome to tell me that I am deluded. This should be a conversation of love and respect, no? I love and respect all of you enough to share this truth. I do not demand that you accept it. But I do ask you to respect it.

Quote:

TRUTH is singular. There is only one absolute truth. Due to the enormity of THE truth, our own small stature, and our own inherent fallibility, THE truth can only be (mis)interpreted. Consider our ability to understand, and communicate THE truth to be 'asymptotic'. The better we get at interpreting, understanding, explaining-- the closer we approach the truth, but we are never reach it...

What you said is mostly true. That is the nature of truth, because it is both subjective AND objective. Personal and universal, molded to your needs and your identity as a unique creation of God. But not out of reach, at least not forever.
Who here believes in God?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (01/28/14 09:42 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Offlinerikuni

Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #19485855 - 01/28/14 11:45 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by rikuni (03/16/14 05:35 AM)

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: From the seat of DMT: I HAVE IT. This is THE truth. [Re: Advocate] * 4
    #19486300 - 01/28/14 01:38 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Wow.  You are so lucky that God decided to communicate with you.  I kinda think it's cool that God decided to wait until you were really high on a powerful psychedelic to transmit the ground shattering information.

This is what the world has been waiting for.

Another screwball prophet with fortune cookie messages straight from the mouth of God.

Keep on tripping, I'm sure God will reveal plenty more that you can tell us.

Truth?  You're fucking delusional.  That's an interesting effect of these drugs though, the feeling of complete and total certainty - especially when it relates to issues of cosmic importance.  Not everyone has that effect from these drugs, but consider yourself unlucky because it is a mean case of the Bullshit.

Unfortunately, these drugs don't make you special.  God ain't communicating to you.  There's plenty of sad sacks of shit who imagine halos upon their heads. 

Wise up, kid.  Stop tripping, stop smoking weed, get an education, and do something constructive with your life rather than trying to make us sniff your shit.

(The forums need Joemolloy but JoeMolloy don't need the forums)

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order