Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblejack_straw2208
Doctor
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Lizard Eyes]
    #18497777 - 07/01/13 04:12 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

i dont believe it. she's a pro liar, who of course is going to attract other pro liars.

even if brandon publicly states that he was making the torture shit up, there's no way to be sure that krystle and greg aren't intimidating him into it.

anyway, as far as i'm concerned, anybody who has EVER turned state's evidence is guilty until proven innocent.

--------------------
If you can’t tell what you desperately need, it’s probably sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineeumeme
Stranger
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey] * 5
    #18757313 - 08/25/13 09:46 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

(SteethDurvey)
My question is: Where is Brandon now? Still alive or did he commit suicide or die of complications from the assault? If he's alive, is he at peace? Thanks for any info.

it took me some time but i finally found this deeply researched article (June 2013) with Todd Skinner and Brandon Green interviews which clarifies the entire story.

http://thislandpress.com/gordon-todd-skinner

Brandon is alive and married, but he is still suffering everyday for his physical pain and shut emotions.

View the medical diagram of Green’s injuries here (pdf 2Mb).

he has forgiven Skinner, but he can't stand the fact that Kristle Cole didn't go to jail (she hasn't even paid the $52,109 restitution: just $4,000)

here is a passage about her:
"...Cole also said she had not granted permission to use her name, likeness, book, or life story when we contacted her with questions for this article. Green, seeking closure and understanding, attempted to contact Cole several times in recent years, to no avail; she replied to Green’s messages soon after hearing from us. She convinced him, for a short time, that she tried to rescue him during the kidnapping. “Honestly, I believe you,” Green wrote in an email to Cole. Cole then asked Green for his permission to publish their email exchange (with her edits) on her website. Then Green heard Hauck’s version of the events. He felt once again betrayed by Cole. “How could I be so gullible?” he asked. If Green senses that justice has not been served, it’s in the matter of Krystle Cole’s involvement. “Krystle should be in jail,” he says. “I feel like Todd is on the last end of his crazy life, but Krystle is at the very beginning of it. Krystle has been trained by the very best. I would feel more comfortable with Todd being out of jail than Krystle staying free…. I feel like Todd’s ceiling is Krystle’s floor. That is why I feel like she is more dangerous. I feel like she was able to consume everything Todd had, then pushed him out of the way and continued going.”

Brandon Green, ten years after his kidnapping.

another interesting passage about Leonard Pickard:
"Leonard Pickard claims to have met Cole on only one occasion, and has not read her book. Cole’s actions have done little to help his situation. “She is also deleterious to the case by promoting her various fantasies, derived largely from her brief marriage to an unreliable informant, or from her scrutiny of documents concerning sophisticated interactions about which she has little experience in interpreting,” Pickard wrote from prison. “Some feel she frantically is scrambling to some peak of notoriety in the absence of other distinguishing accomplishments. We, as observers, are saddened…The spectacle of Cole commenting on the case to her profit, eagerly filling a void that has not yet been addressed by the principals, is rather as if Judas’s wife was the sole public source of information on the Crucifixion.

In an odd turn of events, Pickard has recently been calling Brandon Green, with the explanation that he would simply like to be friends. Green enjoys the calls, he says.
"

:heart:

-------------------------------------------------------
eumeme - peace, love & awareness

OfflineConstantine
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: eumeme] * 2
    #18758501 - 08/26/13 04:39 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for sharing that with us. Poor guy.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Constantine]
    #18758528 - 08/26/13 04:54 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

i love LSD.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: eumeme]
    #18758548 - 08/26/13 05:08 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Excellent first post. Thanks for sharing that interview with us. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #18758561 - 08/26/13 05:15 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

eumeme said:
he has forgiven Skinner, but he can't stand the fact that Kristle Cole didn't go to jail (she hasn't even paid the $52,109 restitution: just $4,000)

contempt of court, it's a civil case but child support offenders are
frequently locked up on the same charge for a civil settlement, his
other recourse is also to seek a judgement to place liens against all
her properties and assets until the debt is paid

Quote:

here is a passage about her:
"...Cole also said she had not granted permission to use her name, likeness, book, or life story when we contacted her with questions for this article.

cole made herself a public figure, her name is in the news papers, it's in
court documents and the public records, he doesnt meed her permission to
use her name or likeness as long as he has permission of the creator of any
photograph of her he's legally allowed to publish it, in other words, if I
take a picture of her with or without her permission, I can grant to rights
to publication to anyone or place it into the public domain for anyone to
use for any purpose

OfflineloginNameInUse
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #19471216 - 01/25/14 09:54 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I stumbled across the NeuroSoup website about 72 hours ago. I was excited about it. It seemed like it had a lot of good information. The girl in the videos was sorta cute; not a great speaker but likable. Somewhere I got the idea that she might be a biochemistry student. I did not know who Krystal Cole was.

I've just begun reading the story at http://thislandpress.com/gordon-todd-skinner/ I'm not sure if I'll finish it. Regardless of what the truth really is, I think she deserves pity rather than hate. What a miserable and horrifying life she has led.

I don't think I can watch the NeuroSoup videos anymore.

Edited by loginNameInUse (01/25/14 03:14 PM)

InvisibleSynthe
Gatorade me, bitch!
Male

Loc: Three bags of Funyuns Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: loginNameInUse]
    #19471248 - 01/25/14 10:02 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

loginNameInUse said:
I stumbled across the NeuroSoup website about 72 hours ago. I was excited about it. It seemed like it had a lot of good information. The girl in the videos was sorta cute; not a great speaker but likable. Somewhere I got the idea that she might be a biochemistry student. I did not know who Krystal Cole was.

I've just begun reading the story at http://thislandpress.com/gordon-todd-skinner/ ; I'm not sure if I'll finish it. Regardless of what the truth really is, I think she deserves pity rather than hate. What a miserable and horrifying life she has led.

Your link is broken.

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: loginNameInUse] * 7
    #19471313 - 01/25/14 10:20 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

loginNameInUse said:

I've just begun reading the story at http://thislandpress.com/gordon-todd-skinner/ ; I'm not sure if I'll finish it. Regardless of what the truth really is, I think she deserves pity rather than hate. What a miserable and horrifying life she has led.

She deserves to be fucking dead in a ditch along with all those other pieces of shit she associated with.  She is the most hated person on the online drug community, and the fact that those stupid fucking videos actually get watched by so many people pisses me off the most.  Fuck her and everything she loves.

--------------------

Invisiblexanderofpella

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: loginNameInUse]
    #19471391 - 01/25/14 10:35 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

loginNameInUse said:

don't believe her bullshit. i gave her the benefit of the doubt until i
found out she married skinner after they kidnapped and tortured
brandon.

Edited by xanderofpella (01/25/14 10:43 AM)

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: xanderofpella] * 2
    #19472443 - 01/25/14 02:38 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

xanderofpella said:
don't believe her bullshit. i gave her the benefit of the doubt until i
found out she married skinner after they kidnapped and tortured
brandon.

As much as I dislike her for what she did to Brandon, I dislike her as much for snitching on Bouncing Bear.  She could almost make the claim that the torture thing was youthful indiscretion.  Something she did when she was young, on drugs, under the control of a madman, etc.  But to then snitch on Bouncing Bear, who allowed her to make a living without sucking dicks, years later shows that she's just a terrible person to the core. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Learyfan]
    #19472455 - 01/25/14 02:40 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

And I mean no offense to prostitutes when I say that. 

--------------------

InvisibleSynthe
Gatorade me, bitch!
Male

Loc: Three bags of Funyuns Flag
    #19472517 - 01/25/14 02:57 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

That... escalated quickly.

--------------------

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Learyfan] * 2
    #19472532 - 01/25/14 03:00 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

For rating out BBB she's a true cunt. :cookiemonster: Its like she hates other people getting high. I knew about that and fuck her right?

After I read the OP I couldn't fucking believe it.  I mean I knew about her turning snitch and I knew that she'd kidnapped somebody.  But I'd had no idea that she was capable of that appalling shit. 
Could you imagine being a young dumb 18 year old and falling for an okay looking chick with lots of LSD; only to be kidnapped and tortured under the influence of some crazy psychotropics.  I couldn't even imagine...
What a truly disgusting human-being she is. 
I'm a little iffy on the finer points though.  Why exactly did she kidnap this guy?

--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

InvisibleDebuteMachine

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #19472818 - 01/25/14 04:17 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I disliked her the first time I watched one of her videos. Same with another user, she seemed like a smart girl. Then she started going into details about shoving MDMA up her ass.

Then the whole LSD thing, and the rest. You sometimes can tell when someone is a shit brain right off the bat.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: DebuteMachine]
    #19472869 - 01/25/14 04:30 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I think she's pretty physically cute actually.  Especially the younger picture of her from the Vice video where she has blond hair.  She's just disgusting on the inside. 

--------------------

InvisibleDebuteMachine

#19472883 - 01/25/14 04:35 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

i do not find her attractive. especially not in that picture. she's not horrid (although I would describe that shot of her as absolutely horrid) but she would never be in my dreams.

She looks like a corn on the cob.

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #19473248 - 01/25/14 05:56 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
As much as I dislike her for what she did to Brandon, I dislike her as much for snitching on Bouncing Bear.  She could almost make the claim that the torture thing was youthful indiscretion.  Something she did when she was young, on drugs, under the control of a madman, etc.  But to then snitch on Bouncing Bear, who allowed her to make a living without sucking dicks, years later shows that she's just a terrible person to the core. 

Well said my friend.

I thought there was something off about her the first time I saw her videos. Actually her website isn't that great. You can find better information that's easier to read on a few different sites.

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Loc: TX Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Aopocetx] * 3
    #19473272 - 01/25/14 06:01 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

It hurts me every time i read about she did to that poor boy.

:sad:

--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Legend] * 1
    #19473842 - 01/25/14 08:11 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Hey I just met you
and I am CRAZY

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom