Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLittleDipster
 User Gallery

Re: I Saw My First UFO Tonight! [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #19475641 - 01/26/14 07:46 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I saw a UFO a couple weeks ago, probably 2 weeks ago. I looked out my window in the morning as the sun was rising and saw what looked like a small blimp moving very fast. Faster than I've ever seen any plane or anything like that. The morning sun caught it just right and I saw there were no wings or contrail or anything like that. It wasn't very high up either. I opened my window real quick to see if I could hear it but there wasn't a noise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDividedQuantumM
Outer Head
Male User Gallery

Re: I Saw My First UFO Tonight! [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #19475920 - 01/26/14 09:28 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

If somebody could help me out with this I'd really appreciate it.

How can we consistently assume that a species -- or any number of species -- that would have the wherewithal to accomplish interstellar flight over god knows what distances, wind up in Earth's atmosphere, and bunglingly either crash or make themselves available visibly with crude incandescent lights on their crafts to a very small number of astronomically naive people?

How can we assume that not one of these visitors would be unmistakably noticed by a large number of people?  How could they hide?  Why are these UFOs only ever witnessed by a very small group?  It seems something as novel as this ought to be verifiable by more than just a smattering of localized observers in at least some instances.  Yet the profile is always the same.  Why would they come all this way to hang out in our clouds, or to convince only a handful of people, whom hardly anyone will believe, of their existence?

No?

Edited by DividedQuantum (01/26/14 09:38 AM)

InvisibleLittleDipster
 User Gallery

Re: I Saw My First UFO Tonight! [Re: DividedQuantum]
    #19475932 - 01/26/14 09:31 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

ever heard of the Phoenix Lights?

the battle of Los Angeles?

InvisibleDividedQuantumM
Outer Head
Male User Gallery

Re: I Saw My First UFO Tonight! [Re: LittleDipster]
    #19475965 - 01/26/14 09:44 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I've seen pictures of the Phoenix thing.  But that hardly invalidates my point.

Why Phoenix?  Why didn't they fly over San Diego or Albuquerque?  Or Bratislava?  If aliens really visited -- which would be a monumental thing -- how can it be so obscure and open to speculation?  Seems to me something like that would be more widely observed, and if authentic, not controversial.  And yet this same profile plays out again and again.  Regardless of the population of Phoenix.  It's pretty much always the same thing.

Given that, just in terms of pure probability how likely can it be that aliens come all this way to dick around and put on displays of strange configurations of lights?

Shouldn't there be some variety?

--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

InvisibleLittleDipster
 User Gallery

#19475987 - 01/26/14 09:56 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

you forgot about battle of los angeles. There's hundreds of hours of testimony from high up generals, government officials, air force pilots and more that can be found online that deal with the subject of UFO's and even working with or seeing the technology we have gained from their crashes. They have been tracked on air and ground radar, with visuals as well. They have even tried to intercept these craft. Most government officials/air force pilots are ordered to keep their mouths shut about what they see.

They are here it seems primarily because they don't want us to weaponize space. They have been documented at nuclear sites disabling warheads.

InvisibleDividedQuantumM
Outer Head
Male User Gallery

#19476070 - 01/26/14 10:25 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

There is no point, for me, in continuing any further with this thread at this time.

I just want to ask:  if everything to do with nuclear warhead handling and maintenance is highest-level classified, how would we know they've been disabled?  Nuclear sites do not put out press releases.

Space is already weaponized by the way.  ICBMs and SLBMs.  They come down (reenter) from space.

--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #19476105 - 01/26/14 10:36 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DividedQuantum said:
Yeah, I've seen pictures of the Phoenix thing.  But that hardly invalidates my point.

Why Phoenix?  Why didn't they fly over San Diego or Albuquerque?  Or Bratislava?  If aliens really visited -- which would be a monumental thing -- how can it be so obscure and open to speculation?  Seems to me something like that would be more widely observed, and if authentic, not controversial.  And yet this same profile plays out again and again.  Regardless of the population of Phoenix.  It's pretty much always the same thing.

Given that, just in terms of pure probability how likely can it be that aliens come all this way to dick around and put on displays of strange configurations of lights?

Shouldn't there be some variety?

Sure. Don't forget elaborate crop circles that appear in incredibly short spans of time, and which have had small 'orbs' of light moving around close to the ground prior to their discovery. Plus, these aerial phenomena have been around for decades, and if you want to include certain artistic representations by MesoAmerican cultures as possible records of flying craft and helmeted humanoids, then these phenomena have been going on a much longer time than decades by earth time reckoning. Of course, if these things are extraterrestrial, they're possibly going to be trans-temporal and trasndimensional inasmuch as their mode of transportation is not gonna be through linear space-time. Theoretical hyper-space, or portals like the fictional Star Gate.

I have a hypothesis that the proliferation of 1950s sci-fi movies that I loved as a kid were part of a plan to accustom Americans (and by extension, other nations) to the idea of extraterrestrials following the 1947 Roswell story. These films began with classics like the 1951 'The Day the Earth Stood Still,' or the film version of H.G. Wells 'War of the Worlds, 1953. By the time we get to Spielberg's 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind,' the accounts of people we have read or heard of are worked in to the film, from 'Grays,' to the flying colored pods that assemble in formation and break apart. I've always thought there was a 50-75 year project to inundate people with the possibility of both good and evil ('Independence Day') visitors in order to attenuate the panic that is still sure to happen.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleLittleDipster
 User Gallery

#19476275 - 01/26/14 11:26 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

:yesnod:

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#19476383 - 01/26/14 11:50 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LittleDipster said:
ever heard of the Phoenix Lights?

the battle of Los Angeles?

FAR OUT! I hope this guy is legit and not merely a master story-teller. Brings up associations with Red Mercury in Joseph P. Farrell's The Philosopher's Stone: Alchemy and the Research in Exotic Matter. That book makes references to the Nazi Bell Project on anti-gravity.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#19476410 - 01/26/14 11:56 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

ahh,
Nullpunktenergie!!!
no Vunder

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleLittleDipster
 User Gallery

#19476422 - 01/26/14 11:59 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

see for yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

Yeah, I was just watching something where the bell shape is actually supposedly really important for these craft because apparently the center is like a big tesla coil. This guy goes into how they are basically made based on up close observations with craft supposedly made or recovered by the government. I normally wouldn't post videos like these but the guy knows a lot of details and insider knowledge and it's an excellent interview.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: I Saw My First UFO Tonight! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #19476611 - 01/26/14 12:37 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
ahh,
Nullpunktenergie!!!
no Vunder

Jah. Zero-Point Energy. I'm no physicist, but I can't get my mind around surpassing light-speed.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#19476875 - 01/26/14 01:33 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

it's those massless electrons and the fibre optics that twisted this right out the window for me...
OK - so you are in the sphere using your fibre optic control system, and then your whole physical dynamic jams because none of your biophysics functions are disrupted because  - hello!!!- we are all about massy electrons, we lose that what are we? ---
who is flying this ship anyway????

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: I Saw My First UFO Tonight! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #19476999 - 01/26/14 02:00 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
looks like a cluster of 9 connected flashing pods
(just guessing)
I think it is a fedex experimental flight
they plan to provide mini helicopter delivery of small boxes, possibly they go out as a flotilla and then separate during the drops.

I heard Amazon was looking into drones, 1hr deliveries.... a drone is a good guess I think...

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Offlinedavros of skaro
Stranger

Re: I Saw My First UFO Tonight! [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #19487906 - 01/28/14 06:53 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Keep your eye to the sky.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: I Saw My First UFO Tonight! [Re: davros of skaro]
    #19528435 - 02/06/14 12:12 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

davros of skaro said:
Keep your eye to the sky.

--------------------

Invisibleteknix
𓂀⟁𓅢𓍝𓅃𓊰𓉡 𓁼𓆗⨻
 User Gallery

#19528492 - 02/06/14 12:31 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I think that Quantum communication would be required for interstellar communications in a timely manner. By entangling atoms to take with you while you leave the sister particles behind so you can use quantum nonlocality to communicate in binary. I think that is why SETI is doomed to fail searching for signals that can only travel as fast as the speed of light. Nonlocal signals wouldn't be detectable in space. If this is our cutting edge, then just imagine what other, possibly much older and evolved civilizations have discovered.

The Einstein-Rosen bridge is a theoretical means of travel through space that can cover distances faster than the speed of light without moving faster than the speed of light. So odd...

Invisibleteknix
𓂀⟁𓅢𓍝𓅃𓊰𓉡 𓁼𓆗⨻
 User Gallery

#19528532 - 02/06/14 12:47 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
YOU'RE BRILLIANT! HFS! Not January 22nd, but November 29th - close enough in our time. THIS has GOT to be the same phenomenon. I thought the glow was spherical at first, a meteor, but that shape diminished into the color illustrated here, but more orange or amber for me.

Nov 29, 2013 - An interesting footage of a UFO, luminous object in the sky in Miami, Florida on November 28, 2013. ... Triangle-shaped UFO spotted on NASA. .... Something mechanical like a satellite found on Mars - Jan 21, 2014. HAARP ...

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2013/11/amazing-ufo-luminous-object-over-miami.html

I have seen an orange orb fly by me before at very low altitude, but it was moving too fast to get a clear view, so I don't know what it was. I would like to see an extraterrestrial space ship, but I hear they emit high levels of radiation.

Do you guys think there is any truth to the UFO files? It is a History Channel program, but I don't know if that is even credible anymore. They claim that they are reporting on the government files released by the freedom of information act, but how much of it is fact and fiction I don't know. Seems like some rpetty convincing stuff.

OfflineSpace Elf
 User Gallery

Re: I Saw My First UFO Tonight! [Re: teknix]
    #19528563 - 02/06/14 12:58 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

teknix said:
Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
YOU'RE BRILLIANT! HFS! Not January 22nd, but November 29th - close enough in our time. THIS has GOT to be the same phenomenon. I thought the glow was spherical at first, a meteor, but that shape diminished into the color illustrated here, but more orange or amber for me.

Nov 29, 2013 - An interesting footage of a UFO, luminous object in the sky in Miami, Florida on November 28, 2013. ... Triangle-shaped UFO spotted on NASA. .... Something mechanical like a satellite found on Mars - Jan 21, 2014. HAARP ...

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2013/11/amazing-ufo-luminous-object-over-miami.html

I have seen an orange orb fly by me before at very low altitude, but it was moving too fast to get a clear view, so I don't know what it was. I would like to see an extraterrestrial space ship, but I hear they emit high levels of radiation.

Do you guys think there is any truth to the UFO files? It is a History Channel program, but I don't know if that is even credible anymore. They claim that they are reporting on the government files released by the freedom of information act, but how much of it is fact and fiction I don't know. Seems like some rpetty convincing stuff.

The UFO Files was one of the best documented UFO series' that History produced. Most incidents that they reported on were substantiated by numerous pieces of evidence. On the other hand, some of the things featured in that series were based primarily upon speculation, at best. :et:

--------------------

Invisibleteknix
𓂀⟁𓅢𓍝𓅃𓊰𓉡 𓁼𓆗⨻
 User Gallery

Re: I Saw My First UFO Tonight! [Re: Space Elf]
    #19528589 - 02/06/14 01:09 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Here's a link to watch it on Justin.tv;

http://www.justin.tv/aliensandufos

The orb I saw was pretty small, about half the size of a car, and I haven't really seen it in any video's before.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals