Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: phone call [Re: ]
    #1947886 - 09/24/03 12:24 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I suggest you get a better attitude Mrs. Duck.

Mr. Mush, i luv ya man, but c'mon now...

Mrs Duck came here to be TAUGHT how to get a better attitude of mycology.

Stop picking on these people, all of you.

Teach these people, don't f*cking write them off like this..

GG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: phone call [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1947901 - 09/24/03 12:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

thanks. i figured i'd have the rest of the forum on my ass because of this guy. people like mr. mushrooms like to suck up to mods and take their side with no clue on what's going on.

Anonymous

#1947930 - 09/24/03 12:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

#1947991 - 09/24/03 12:52 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mr_Mushrooms said:

And I don't think Mrs. Duck's atitude shows that she is interested in anything related to learning. It takes a good attitude to learn.

once again, who are you?? and do you know me?? u sure act like u do, but your little assumptions are wrong. go instigate someone elses thread.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #1948020 - 09/24/03 01:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

And I don't think Mrs. Duck's atitude shows that she is interested in anything related to learning. It takes a good attitude to learn.

-Yeah dude, you're probably right (not to stir anything else up in MsPac), but, this is a Florida shroom-post. This is Florida, and a good 95% of the shroomers here, have no respect. It's Florida, the land of the disrespectful pickers. I know this stuff happens in Seattle and in Oregon and in Hawaii and every other state, states who just cultivate Shrooms because they don't grow wild, but here in Florida i swear by it, it's something else.

MsPacMan, this post is going to be locked very-soon, and hopefully by Gumbydude himself, with a final explanation :smile:.
-The lizard king used to lock down threads in the funniest way, he would always have the last word :smile: it drove me nuts, but he always had something good to say in the end.

Keep shroomin, 

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

#1948029 - 09/24/03 01:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i threw a damn cake in my backyard and these grew. i know they are edible, i just didn't know what type they were. i've grown before. i am knowledgeable enough to grow safe mushrooms, i just dont know technical names of them. g'damn. you guys are brutal.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: phone call [Re: MsPacMan]
    #1948035 - 09/24/03 01:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

once again, who are you?? and do you know me?? u sure act like u do, but your little assumptions are wrong. go instigate someone elses thread.

see now you are just being disruptive and off-topic.
-you're not even talking about mushrooms anymore, so, i'm done with you until you can figure out a way to make it relate to shroom hunting.
-Relate it to mushrooms, and there is always a way for us to relate.

Otherwise, you are just wasting our time.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #1948055 - 09/24/03 01:14 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

i threw a damn cake in my backyard and these grew.

-Well than your answer is that you posted this in the wrong forum.
-Post it in Mushroom Pictures or Mushroom Cultivation.

Quote:

i know they are edible, i just didn't know what type they were.

-Those mushrooms are Psilocybe cubensis. They are not classified as an 'edible'. They are Hallucinogenic.

Quote:

i just dont know technical names of them.

-They're Psilocybe cubensis. Who gives a sh*t what 'strain' they are. Strains are just a name, but Psilocybe cubensis is the actual name of them all, all the same thing.

Quote:

g'damn. you guys are brutal.

-No we're not all that bad actually.

You posted this in the wrong forum, and you got f*cking torched for it.

Keep on shroomin, If you dare,
GG

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #1948214 - 09/24/03 02:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I may be a n00b but i've been reading here for quite a while now, and I feel like putting my two cents in. Despite the fact that is was in the wrong forum (which we didn't know until he got into this converstaion), I don't see what the big deal is of him posting his find. He shouldn't have to give a description or a spore print, if he isn't looking for an ID. No less respect to the mods but if you think its a waste of a topic, or you didn't enjoy the picture then just leave it alone. If the thread sucks, it will pass. all in all, everybody will do what they want anyway. And this goes out to everybody here: Take it easy, it IS just the internet.

Evan

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #1948279 - 09/24/03 02:37 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

GG: You know me, shit like this irritates the hell out of me. Nothing makes me more angry than lazy people. I wasn't being a hardass, I was being logical. It wouldn't have been hard for him/her to say "Here's some cubensis I found today." The post would have been cool if they said something and not just posted pictures. I understand being anxious about wanting to post pics, but come on, give some kind of explanation, ya know? Part of teaching is telling people that they're wrong and how to fix it. That's exactly what I did, I just didn't say it like a kindergarden teacher. People here should all be 18+, so they should be able to handle it.

MsPacMan:
Quote:

i posted a picture. if you wanted to know, you could have asked. you were quick to say what they were so you obviously knew.

Yeah, I was quick to say what they were because you didn't say a damn thing. I didn't know if you were showing off your finds or if you wanted an identification.

Quote:

this post wasn't vague or useless,

Maybe not useless, but very vague.

Quote:

and IMHO i think it is shitty you say that,

Look up the definition of vauge and you'll know why I said that.

Quote:

and since you feel this way, i won't post in your hunting forum.

Frankly, I don't care if you post here or not. I'm not going to try to make you stay. But next time you feel like posting a random picture, be sure to tell us WHY you posted it. Not just a picture.

Quote:

i guess i dont understand the purpose of it.

Guess not.

Quote:

i thought you would post pictures of mushrooms that you hunted...but i guess there's a trick to it

I've got a secret for you... The trick to posting a picture in the mushroom hunting forum is explaining the purpose of the picture. What were we supposed to think with the topic "cellphone" and a post that has a picture of mushrooms in it. This may be a supprise to you but we do more than just post pictures of mushrooms in this forum. We identify them too. How were we supposed to know which one you wanted?

Quote:

and i was wrong and way out of line to put a picture of outdoor mushrooms in here.

Not really, you just didn't tell us what the purpose of posting the picture was.

Quote:

what the hell was i thinking???

Probably something like "They'll think this picture is cool so I'm gonna post it"

As far as who Mr Mushrooms is? He was a former mod of this forum. He know's what he's doing.

You still never made it clear what you really wanted. First you asked if they were GT or cubes. When someone pointed out that GT and cubes were the same thing, you said you knew that. Then you asked if they were two different species. So were posting pictures to post them or were you asking if they were different species? If you wanted an ID, where was the write up? Do you understand why it's vague? If you don't, PM me and we'll try to work this one out.

Sure I admitied it from the start, I was being blunt by saying that posting pictures in this forum without any explanation is dumb. I still stand by what. That's my personality, I'm blunt, I tell things how they are. I don't waste time adding friendly "fluff." You got and attitude with me, so I tried to explain with greater detail what was wrong with your post and you just got worse. If you thought I was being a dick when I said not to post pictures without an explaination, then you don't know me very well. I could have ripped you a new one and locked the post... But I was just blunt and I left the post open.

... That was then. Now, this thread has deteriorated to a heap of arguments with a picture of cubensis.

As GG would say, I'm pullin' an LK...

Locked.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates