Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
The imPERFECTion of THE Perfect RIDDLE....
    #3872491 - 03/05/05 10:34 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

The imPERFECTion of THE Perfect RIDDLE....

What is THE Difference---Between.. .  . . ..ZERO.....&..... inFINITEe..... .  .  .    .      .?

The ONE HUGE Difference-----Between  ZERO & inFINITEe  -----

Is but of the SAME DIFFERENCE that makes ONE Perfect Circle of a Circle PERFECT....

As in LIFE, DEATH encomPassing  EventsuAlly Comes a(g)ROUND....

Infinity + you + me two, = Indefinitely, Significantly, and Infinitively plus two....

That is what makes it Perfect ---as is LIFE, itself.... 
The "meaning" in MEANING itself ---is eMOTION, itself.... 

---As it  is--- 
eMotionALLmotion
eMOTIVationALL extrapRelationALL monuMomentALL IntentionALL TEMPTationALL conFRONTationALL ImPerfectionALLmotion
MEMORIES will ALLWAYS REMAIN in TIME, in ALL LIFE

---as it werE---

:heartpump: In LIFE Itself  :heartpump:

as

-----IN DEATH-----

iteself

:heartpump: IN - BLOOM 
:heartpump:

..........The NEVERending Cycle of LIFE Always Finds a Way..........
.......The NEVERending Cycle of LIFE Always Finds a Way.......
.....The NEVERending Cycle of LIFE Always Finds a Way.....
----- ReCycle :heartpump:  InfinitY  :heartpump: ReBea?s -----
.......The NEVERending Cycle of LIFE Always Finds a Way.......
..........The NEVERending Cycle of LIFE Always Finds a Way..........

The Riddle itself is of Perfection of Imperfection....

Is there a more perfect riddle than the Cycle of Love and Life in Time within it's Fluid eMotionALLmotion itself....?

If not, then I need not ever write again....

Infinately....

As Life IS PERFECT, as WE are NOT....

Poetry in eMOTION....

>^;;^<
"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

Mar-05-2005 12:30pm

<<<<<XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX---------- RepeaT ----------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>>>>>
(For Correct Depth of Perception)

:wink:

Mar-05-2005 12:34pm

ME....

:heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: The imPERFECTion of THE Perfect RIDDLE.... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3872981 - 03/05/05 01:14 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

--------------------

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
Re: The imPERFECTion of THE Perfect RIDDLE.... [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3873049 - 03/05/05 01:40 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

yeah, I figure zero and infinity are way more similar than they first seem

don't ask me to prove this or something though, because I clearly can't. If you then say that devalidates my position, I will ask you to prove why proof is so important

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: The imPERFECTion of THE Perfect RIDDLE.... [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3873953 - 03/05/05 06:02 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

i don't get how a circle can be un-perfect???

circle: a plane curve everywhere equadistant from a fixed point.

infinity: unbounded space, time or quantity
A distance setting, as on a camera, beyond which the entire field is in focus

zero: Having no measurable or otherwise determinable value.

Zero and infinity.....zero would be the fixed point at the center of a circle and anything beyond the plane of that circle is infinity..?

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: The imPERFECTion of THE Perfect RIDDLE.... [Re: uriahchase]
    #3874054 - 03/05/05 06:30 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

how many zeros can you put in front of any number, yet having the value of it unchanged?

how many infinity's can you put in front of any infinity, yet having the value of it unchanged?

don't know what I'm getting at, if anything.. :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: The imPERFECTion of THE Perfect RIDDLE.... [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3874127 - 03/05/05 06:46 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Zekebomb said:

don't ask me to prove this or something though, because I clearly can't. If you then say that devalidates my position, I will ask you to prove why proof is so important

:lol:

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Re: The imPERFECTion of THE Perfect RIDDLE.... [Re: Gomp]
    #3874902 - 03/05/05 09:15 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Zekebomb said:

Similar, yes, very....    Different, yes, very....  The Same, no, not even the least bit close....    :wink:   

There IS ONE + one HUGE difference tho~....    It CAN be figured out, and with MUCH proof you will see, --once you do figure it out....    You must think it thru grasshopper....  :wink:  :grin:

Quote:

uriahchase said:
i don't get how a circle can be un-perfect???
circle: a plane curve everywhere equadistant from a fixed point.
infinity: unbounded space, time or quantity
        A distance setting, as on a camera, beyond which the entire field is in focus
Zero and infinity.....zero would be the fixed point at the center of a circle and anything beyond the plane of that circle is infinity..?

A "perfect circle" is imperfect, and even some of the truth is in your words, just not all of the proof, as some is no proof at all....  A "fixed point", (in my humble opinion), is not ZERO, nor is it ONE....    It would be more like the decimal place in:  1.0, but not necessarialy....  Again, it must be thought thru, or perhaps it is a "realization"....?  Perhaps you have already come to your decided conclusion, and you will not need to think it thru to see the answer....?  :wink:  :grin:

Quote:

Gomp said:
how many zeros can you put in front of any number, yet having the value of it unchanged?
how many infinity's can you put in front of any infinity, yet having the value of it unchanged?
don't know what I'm getting at, if anything.. :wink:

Brother, I had wondered if you out of all people had figured this out yet....(?)  Do you know know....?  Please PM me if you do, my friend of friends....    I cannot be the only one to have figured it out....(?)    Your mind is so much more beautiful than that of mine....    :heart:

One HUGE hint/proof that a circle is not perfect (without giving away that answer), is that Pi is quite simply perfect - in imperfection, and the non-repeating numbers past the decimal place never end without pattern, infinitely.... 

Question:      So how can one make something Perfect, or get a "perfect absolute Solution" without a finitively resolved part of the equation....?    Impossibility....  :wink:   

Answer:    The difference lies in between that of Relative and Absolute....  As is what lies between Perfection and Imperfection....    As is all, depends on absolute and relative perception - based on one's point of view....    Such plagued flaws haunt Life and it's ever neverending cycle, infinitely and indefinately....    :wink:

The difference between zero & infinity, is very equally related to the difference between what it is that makes a Circle Imperfect, and what it is that makes it a Perfect Circle....     As these are equally related to the Endless cycles of Life itself  as each cycle does End....    As a Moment in time is related to TIME itself....  As a Life is related to the ashes and dust of one's passed and Lifeless physical body....  As the difference between the darkest Dark, and the brightest Light....  As the difference between absolute Silence, and the loudest of the Loud....    As the fire of one's Spirit in Life relates to the Fire of one's physical Death....  As the difference between a Circle and it's relation to a Cycle....  As it holds the "Meaning" in Meaning itself....    I think it even goes much further that this in relations, but I will have to ponder on it some more when my thoughts are cleared from my head....  You get the picture tho~....  Perhaps....  :shrug:  :wink:

There is a definate answer....    And it is *seemingly* very Simple in complexity....  To which I don't think I am supposed to openly or freely share....  But I can and did, offer some of the proof to help point to ways to be able to think it thru on your own....  I think once others do figure it out, or if those who have, will *feel* that they also cannot share that information/answer....    As, if everyone knew just by being told, you may not even believe you have found the answer, AND it would not be so "grand", or an acheivement to have figured it out on your own....    A river does run thru it, as it is flowing with time itself....    It just is....    :grin:  :wink:

If everyone KNEW, well then, they would indeed KNOW, if their perception Allowed one to truly Believe....    :grin:

Such is bitter sweet Poetry in eMotionALLmotivINflowingMotionLife....

Knowledge is Life, Life is Love, Love is Infinate....  The Universe as it was created by God....  (In)Perfect Imperfection....

----As it were....    :wink:

ME....

:heartpump: :heartpump:

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

#3876418 - 03/06/05 07:59 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

define perfect circle and imperfect circle..

zero has no value no way to be measured as does the center or fixed point of a circle. zero----1,2,3....infinity?  hrmm well the symbol for infinity the figure eight has a fixed point which the curved plane passes twice in one full "circle" "rotation?? lack of better words...yeah the train stopped sorry

if you take a circle by two points opposite eachother and twist one end 180 degrees you get a figure eight..? :confused: :evil:

--------------------

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

#3876525 - 03/06/05 09:09 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

k now ive been thinking non stop about this....and can't describe what i think i mean but here:

-2,-1,-0.0,1,2,3...infinty the point which is the center of -0 and 0 , since infinty is -0 and 0 then:
infinty is the center of infinity the space between is zero.

i also see magnetic forces in a figure eight polar shifts at the furthest ditance from the center to the opposite side eternally..???make any sense? but in figure eight there are three center(s) equadistant from the other

fuck it im going to go work on my car now...something i can understand..

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3876604 - 03/06/05 09:45 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

uriahchase said:
define perfect circle and imperfect circle..

Define perfect and Imperfect, and you will have your answer....  :wink:
Even on a highly powered computer, there is a point where the beginning and end meet....  Making the circle imperfect....  You tell me how one would make a perfect circle, and how it would be tested to be perfect....  :wink:

And again I ask, how can one make something Perfect, or get a "perfect absolute Solution" without a finitively resolved part of the equation....?    Impossibility....  :wink:   

How can you get something perfect from a perfectly defined radius value, and then multiply it by a rounded number, and think that it is "perfect"....?  The theory is flawed as far as mathematics are concerned, but in the part of the riddle I was refering to really had nothing to do with the mathematics of a circle at all....  Kinda~....  It more had to do with the geometry....  Remember, it is a riddle, not an equation....  :wink:

Quote:

zero has no value no way to be measured as does the center or fixed point of a circle. zero----1,2,3....infinity?  hrmm well the symbol for infinity the figure eight has a fixed point which the curved plane passes twice in one full "circle" "rotation?? lack of better words...yeah the train stopped sorry

Train stopped...?  :lol:  Hell, the train just started, as it were....  :wink:

Zero = holds no value....  Pretty simple....
Infinity = Holds any value....  Pretty simple too....
But, both can coexist together with a seperating decimal point....

And I quote from my silly posts from up above....
"A "fixed point", (in my humble opinion), is not ZERO, nor is it ONE.... It would be more like the decimal place in: 1.0, but not necessarialy...."

On the side of the "1", it could be ANY value, as it represents the "Infinity" side....  The "0" side of the decimal, well, represents Zero....  But, that zero *could* still be represented as an infinite amount of Zeros....  Thus the Paradox....  (sort of? :lol: )

It is like the Point is a launching pad to either Infinity, or or an Infinity of Nothingness....  :lol:  Crazy shyt....  Damn, I forgot the question.... 
::::scratching head:::::

Quote:

if you take a circle by two points opposite eachother and twist one end 180 degrees you get a figure eight..? :confused: :evil:

Yes, the Symbol is a sideways 8, and twisted 180 degrees, I have posted that in the last few weeks somewhere....  And I guess the train stops here because you are right....!  :laugh:  Are you trying to say that the symbol for infinity is perfect too....?    :what: 

Perhaps it was a riddle....?  :confused:  :lol:
:::::nervous laughter ensues:::::

OK, well all of this, and I still say (as said above) NOTHING is "perfect"....  But, EVERYTHING is "perfect" in it's "imPerfections"....  Thus making EVERYTHING "Perfect"(ly imperfect)....  But, kinda~ not, but most surly could be....!  Thus the PaRaDoX of the Riddle....  I dunno~ how to help you solve the riddle any better than this....  :tongue:  :shrug:

So, no matter what you say or ask, you are WRONG and also kinda~ RIGHT too....  Well, in a right way of Perfect imPerfection kinda~ way....  Remember perception, it is a bitch....!  :smirk:

ME....

--------------------

>^;;^<

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
    #3876611 - 03/06/05 09:49 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

0 is the beginning. Infinity is the endless progression from 0.

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3876640 - 03/06/05 09:55 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

uriahchase said:
i also see magnetic forces in a figure eight polar shifts at the furthest ditance from the center to the opposite side eternally..???make any sense?  but in figure eight there are three center(s) equadistant from the other

NOW, I like this...!    I never thought of those magnetic fields of a Polar - BeAR Magnet....  BUT, since we are talking so much about circles here, what does a circular magnet's magnetic field look like....?  I mean, wouldn't that be "more perfect" (in imperfection of course)....?  Somehow I don't think it would look like a figure 8, but I REALLY like the original point you brought up about the bar magnet's magnetic field....  Perhaps something for me to think about....  :thumbup:

I will have to ponder that a few times....
:::::ponder ponder ponder ponder:::::
:lol:  :tongue:

Have fun on your car man, and have a good day....!  It really looks nice outside - from my perspective....  :wink:  (if you are working outside...)

ME....

--------------------

>^;;^<

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

#3877255 - 03/06/05 01:06 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

i mean on the very outer edges of the figure eight imagine if all of light tracing the figure and you were pull out and then back in to meet at the center which pushes you out (the same center that just pulled you in) and as you reach the very outer edge again pulled back to the center...and so on..

i dont know again i say i have it in my head but i am not a man of "intelligent" words.

BTW my knuckles hurt!!!!never buy a Toyota....(that was made before you were born)

--------------------

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

#3877278 - 03/06/05 01:13 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

i could see infintys identity during my years of enfantry but my memory has censored me from ever being able to see for eternity.

i need sleep.....does the shroomery have a psychiatry forum? j/k

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Re: The imPERFECTion of THE Perfect RIDDLE.... [Re: egghead1]
    #3878043 - 03/06/05 03:26 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

egghead1 said:
0 is the beginning. Infinity is the endless progression from 0.

Yes, but the zero doesn't just start rollin....  :smile:

Find the answer to the riddle, and you will know what gives zero a lil(HUGE) push....  :grin:

--------------------

>^;;^<

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3878157 - 03/06/05 03:39 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

uriahchase said:
i mean on the very outer edges of the figure eight imagine if all of light tracing the figure and you were pull out and then back in to meet at the center which pushes you out (the same center that just pulled you in) and as you reach the very outer edge again pulled back to the center...and so on..
i dont know again i say i have it in my head but i am not a man of "intelligent" words.
BTW my knuckles hurt!!!!never buy a Toyota....(that was made before you were born)

Sounds like it is a good thing that our planet's orbit is not in the same shape as the symbol for infinity....!    Wwhhhheeeewww....

I don't know either....    I do know if you rate intelligence by words, I am kinda~ screwed because I can't spell half of them rite....  :lol:

And Toyotas last forever, well, you know what I mean....  :smile:

--------------------

>^;;^<

Offlinethelastoneleft
Stranger

Re: The imPERFECTion of THE Perfect RIDDLE.... [Re: Gomp]
    #19430872 - 01/16/14 10:28 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

9 times the color red explodes like heated blood

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: The imPERFECTion of THE Perfect RIDDLE.... [Re: thelastoneleft]
    #19436565 - 01/18/14 06:37 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

thelastoneleft said:
9 times the color red explodes like heated blood

And the award for reviving the oldest thread, goes to .... !

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder