Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDF2K
Me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: The land before time
Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf??
    #1942662 - 09/22/03 09:47 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

has this ever happened to nayone, and what the fuck should i do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

. [Re: DF2K]
    #1942682 - 09/22/03 09:53 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: DF2K]
    #1942738 - 09/22/03 10:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

dont smoke, smoke more, who knows.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: Infrared]
    #1942798 - 09/22/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

One time I poured all the powder out of the bottom of a bag into my bowl and smoked the whole thing. I don't know how I got so stoned, but it was insane. Every braincell in my head felt like it was being inundated with THC. I've never been so high. I layed on my bed and tripped the fuck out. Pretty soon I started thinking about North Korea, and how that crazy fearless leader of theirs could conceivable ignite WW3 at any moment. THen I started having heavy suicidal thoughts, cause I didn't want to bear that fear for the rest of my life. I forgot that I don't usually worry too much about nuclear holocaust when I'm sober.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: Noviseer]
    #1942826 - 09/22/03 10:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

DF2K,JUST CHILL OUT MAN,ITS NOT THE POT ITS YOUR INNERSELF MAN,YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF THINK THAT YOU WANNA DIE,BUT MAN ITS NOT WORTH IT,SOMEONE COMMITED SUICIDE IN MY TOWN THE OTHER DAY AFTER SHOOTING HIS GIRLFRIEND 5 TIMES IN THE STOMACH AND ARMS AND THATS JUST SIMPLY CRAZY,DONT MAKE ME COME STRAP YOU DOWN AND SPOON FEED YOU FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS JUST SO YOU CANT EVEN MOVE TO PICK UP A GUN,HEHE,WELL MAN JUST DONT KILL YOURSELF,ITS NOT WORTH IT,GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU,MAYBE YOU HAVENT FOUND IT YET,BUT IF YOU JUST GAIN MORE SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE AND RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE MAYBE YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT GOD HAS IN STORE FOR YOU PIMP!JUST THINK THINGS THROUGH BEFORE ACTUALLY DOING THEM,PEACEOUT MAND AND LIVE YOUR LIFE ANMD HAVE FUN DONT HAVE TO HAVE FUN IN HELL WITH SOME TOOTHLESS,BRAINLESS,HEARTLESS BASTERD THAT BETRAYED OUT FATHER,PEACEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InvisibleSuperbowl Bob
Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: Infrared]
    #1942827 - 09/22/03 10:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well, don't do it. I get thoughts like that sometimes. The next morning when you wake up, think to yourself "did I really want to kill myself last night?", and remember that feeling the next time you think you want to.

It's just the drugs man. I had wicked freak-out suicidal homicidal comedown off of HBWR seeds. Good thing I didn't hurt anybody or myself. It seems like a good idea at the time....

Take it easy.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: Superbowl Bob]
    #1942866 - 09/22/03 10:40 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

drink a shitload of OE instead...it will numb your face and make you want to go run around yelling at random people

Invisibleund3rw0rld

Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1943298 - 09/23/03 01:21 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

^^^i agree thers nuthin like OLe E...bro just stop smokin for a while or untill you feel comfortable with your self again....it might just be the stress in your life ...i had those thoughts too and alot of people have ....just try to be strong enough not to act upon it...and remember to think of the people around you they can help and can be their for you...stay strong and quit on the weed for awhile

Anonymous

Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: und3rw0rld]
    #1943324 - 09/23/03 01:31 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

sounds to me like you need a 4+ gram mushroom trip! helped me figure out why i was feelin like shit, only thing left to do after that was doing somthing about it.

OfflineSmurfydoo
result of Scoobyand Smurf loveaffair
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle WA
Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: ]
    #1943568 - 09/23/03 05:48 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I have to agree with ZMan....it's probobally not the weed that's causing the depression.
However, if it brings you down then take a break for a bit.
People have mentioned alchohol and mushrooms as alternatives to weed while you're feeling this way.
Personal experience requires that I say my piece here....if you're feeling depressed or suicidal, don't take anything to try and hide from the feelings. Chances are that instead of letting you forget about your problems, it'll make them seem worse/harder to overcome.

--------------------
Smurfydoo
---------------------

InvisibleDoseR
slacker
    #1943573 - 09/23/03 05:53 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

don't blame your issues on the drugs that you use. this is irresponsible. if you think that you have a drug problem, stop using drugs.

i can personally guarantee that marijuana can not be blamed for your suicidal thoughts. your views on your marijuana use, on the other hand, that can. that is an issue with you, not the weed.

please grow up.

--------------------
Look at me! http://myspace.com/asininegenius

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
    #1943662 - 09/23/03 07:59 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

lol if weed makes him want to kill himself imagine what a big mushroom dose will do,

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: Lazerouth]
    #1943700 - 09/23/03 08:25 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Or a week of heroin withdrawal.  :grin:

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #1943734 - 09/23/03 08:45 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

One of my old school friends spent the whole summer smoking weed and then stopped smoking 2 weeks ago....

He was found dead last Tuesday, four days before his 18th birthday. He'd hung himself nobody knows why....

Draw your own conclusions

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1943772 - 09/23/03 09:08 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

it happens to me too, its not weed, its ur subconsious. u got mental problems like me. but right now, im stickin around. there is so much more too it, and each situation is case specific. But the weed makes me think waaaayyy too deeply into life, wat ppl think, everything.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Anonymous

Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: Lazerouth]
    #1943886 - 09/23/03 10:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

smurfydoo said:
People have mentioned alchohol and mushrooms as alternatives to weed while you're feeling this way.
Personal experience requires that I say my piece here....if you're feeling depressed or suicidal, don't take anything to try and hide from the feelings. Chances are that instead of letting you forget about your problems, it'll make them seem worse/harder to overcome.

Quote:

Lazerouth said:
lol if weed makes him want to kill himself imagine what a big mushroom dose will do,

Mushrooms defintely wont help him forget about his problems or hide from the feelings. ime, they do quite the opposite. i hade a 4 gram trip a few months back that really helped me figure out what i was doing wrong in my life, i just had to figure out what to do about these things.

OfflineTwista
Fire it up
Male

Loc: Central Florida
    #1944064 - 09/23/03 11:24 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

that must be some good shit..

2 or 3 40's of OE should do you right.  :grin:

jp bro...You should explore your innerself sober, doing so on drugs can be dangerous for you as you've found out. be careful, think positive.

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: Smurfydoo]
    #1944530 - 09/23/03 01:34 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

One of the main reasons I use psychedellics is to try to dive deep into my mind and find out why I am the way I am, to try to alter my mentality that most people are against me. my mind thinks that everyone has something negative to say and it makes me hostile, frustrated, and down, and suicidal sometimes. When i walk around I dont show emotion and im constantly sizing things up. the only time I ever have fun is when im kickin it with my friends, and my friends dont even know wat the deal is with me but its not an issue to them. no body Really knows me. It also can cause bad trips like this one
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...part=1&vc=1

but just know that ur not alone.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflineDF2K
Me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: The land before time
Re: Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf?? [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1944852 - 09/23/03 02:56 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Doser:
first of all, i never blamed the pot for my suicidal thoughts, i suffer from depression, and i was just questioning why i was having those thoughts when stoned, i KNOW its not the drugs.

and whats OE???

Offlinestero8
Ganja Ninja

#1945885 - 09/23/03 07:56 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

OLD ENGLISH! malt liquor. Sometimes when i smoke weed i get anxiety attacks and sometimes i start thinking about crazy shit but i just remind myself whet im like when im not high. i telll myself "you are ok, you just stoned as hell"
I know that you should not use drus to hide from your problem but if you take all the time you think about killing yourself wheen your high and think about happy shit and what you can do to improve your life some drugs can open your eyes to what you should be doing with your life. Keep Rockin man.

peace.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds