Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: ]
    #1937237 - 09/21/03 04:16 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

i wish i could destroy "beliefs".

we need to wipe the slate clean before we can advance.

It's impossible to wipe the slate clean collectively. Gradual improvement is the only realistic form of cultural advancement. That's why it is so important to criticize and question all ideologies and religions that claim to be the final word, or that claim exclusivity, or both. They are obstacles to moral progress as long as they retain such doctrines.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1937673 - 09/21/03 10:59 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rhizoid said:
It's impossible to wipe the slate clean collectively. Gradual improvement is the only realistic form of cultural advancement. That's why it is so important to criticize and question all ideologies and religions that claim to be the final word, or that claim exclusivity, or both. They are obstacles to moral progress as long as they retain such doctrines.

That is why one person makes a difference.. change comes from within the person. Not doing something that you know is right even if it is hard because no one else does it or whatever effectively sends this Earth into Hell...
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1937701 - 09/21/03 11:16 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

well, while were on the topic of fantasy-perception of world alignment, i think its important to add some structure to the mechanism of delusion (or lack therof).

consider the world a balance, one end you have chaos, the other order.
man exists at the center. there are two extremes that the balance can tip to. both are hell, one is a lawful hell, the other a chaotic hell, the idea of selling your soul is a lawful hell, the idea of losing your mind and evryone ripping eachothers throats out is a chaotic hell.

balqance is norm.

now then there is personal alignment, each person perceives their own microcosmic world from a position of good, evil, or indiferent.

ones personal nature dictates weather they go to hell, or heaven,
hell and heaven being the same place, hell however having no effect upon the good, chaos might seem wonderful colors, order might seem comfort. a balanced good person, most certainly would never notice hellish machinations.

check out planescape. i would probably be chaotic good. at least i like to think i would, but then, hell certainly has an effect on me.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1937743 - 09/21/03 11:42 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I can't say that I agree with a heaven or a hell, but I do know that good isn't going to exist forever with its opposite, evil... one of them will be transcended.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: Spokesman]
    #1939761 - 09/22/03 03:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Spokesman said:
Dont get me wrong everything is possible, i just hate when people live in fear and dont enjoy the life that was given to him.

I don't enjoy what was given to me? I'll tell you what was given to me, smartass.

I've experienced deepest levels of hell, i've experienced unimaginable terrors before and after i was born, and i still don't know what for. Ok, not only that but for more than 20 years, i live with my etheric and astral body hijacked by a demonic parasite who saturates everything around me in the astral plane and messes with my reasoning in the mental plane.

If it wasn't for a special person who might need my protection in the near future i would do something drastic and either get rid of the spirit or take my own life because i'd rather die a standing freeman than live on my knees.

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: cleaner]
    #1939775 - 09/22/03 03:17 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cleaner said:
I've experienced deepest levels of hell, i've experienced unimaginable terrors before and after i was born, and i still don't know what for. Ok, not only that but for more than 20 years, i live with my etheric and astral body hijacked by a demonic parasite who saturates everything around me in the astral plane and messes with my reasoning in the mental plane.

If it wasn't for a special person who might need my protection in the near future i would do something drastic and either get rid of the spirit or take my own life because i'd rather die a standing freeman than live on my knees. 

Uummmmmm....uuuukkayyyy. I. Am. Not. Going. To. Say. Anything. Else. In. Fear. That. You. will. put. a. bullet. in. your. head.
I... am... so... sorry.
Resolve your issues. I really feel sorry for you... :sad: 

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1939779 - 09/22/03 03:19 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I will help you with the parasite.. but you must help yourself also.

Alright! I go now to the other side to do battle. Legba and his accomplice no more. I am working on the plans for the 'incitement'.. stay strong.. stay calm.. stay centered.

--------------------

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: Shroomism]
    #1939849 - 09/22/03 04:06 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Shroomism

I would be very glad if you could help

... can you do that? I heard that "remote exorcism" isn?t very effective.

So far the only solution i've discovered is to cross the ocean and stay there for sufficient period of time (about 6 month) while my core images and mental traumas heal.

"but you must help yourself also."
What should i do?

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#1939860 - 09/22/03 04:18 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cleaner said:
So far the only solution i've discovered is to cross the ocean and stay there for sufficient period of time (about 6 month) while my core images and mental traumas heal. 

This is a truly great way of clearing your head and finding yourself.. not that I would know anything about it or anything.  :smirk:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1939951 - 09/22/03 05:57 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I believe hell is a dimension of heavier density affecting all mass in a specific plane, the astral plane, in this case it is the lowest astral plane. Ancient and new religions often refer to this place as being bellow the earth, i think that explains the heavy density plane.
To avoid this place, ones soul has to be light to escape such density. A light soul is the most simple and good at the same time, so the contrary will definitely be attracted by that place.
Maybe you have to change your mind framework, throw away old ideals, face your fears and laugh, be Zen and fly as light as a feather...

Smile on, hang on,
MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: MAIA]
    #1940101 - 09/22/03 08:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

> i live with my etheric and astral body hijacked by a demonic parasite who saturates everything around me in the astral plane and messes with my reasoning in the mental plane.

So that is where Swami ran to...  :grin:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #1940131 - 09/22/03 08:54 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

cleaner, it your parisite mollusc in appearance, or arachnid?
ive known people who complain of arachnid parasites "sucking their consiousness" and ive experiences finding a very demonic looking slug with horrifying black symmetry while on a particular opoid excrusion within.  i beleive i expunged it tho :smile: describe your demons

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#1940180 - 09/22/03 09:34 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ok i swear, thats it, i quit drugs today. NO MORE! Damn teachers, parents and the goverment were right! I QUIT! Thank you guys.

--------------------

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1940379 - 09/22/03 11:04 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't believe there is any "Hell" either hidden beneath the ground or in some some hypothetical alternate dimension. The only hell that exists is the collection of all past, present and future experiences that are painful. This is actually a very large hell when you consider that it contains all painful experiences that anyone has ever experienced or will experience. It's big enough for me to seriously try not to make Hell any larger than it already is. But I see no reason to fool anyone into believing that there are special universes exclusively designed to be extra painful for certain dead people.

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1940703 - 09/22/03 12:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I know it's a question of belief and maybe some experience but why does saying that hell on earth is big enough has to do with proving the existence of another plane ?
Anyway, i do believe this planet is full of shit that you may consider it a kind of hell, that's true. The word "hell" i'm trying to describe here is in the astral plane, if we stand on that principle to discuss such theory, from now on it's a question of belief or knowing.
I believe the higher astral planes are outside the earth. That's why historically on most religions, the symbolic place for "heaven", or whatever or may call it, is above. On the other hand hell is bound to earth due to having a higher density, thus pulling dense and heavy souls to it, "un evolved" souls. I'm not saying you can dig a hole a find hell, no, they are not in the same plane but yes, i do believe you can find the physical hell and the astral hell here on earth.

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: Spokesman]
    #1942562 - 09/22/03 09:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

good for you. youre going to pretend to quit drugs and pretend you arent an angsty teen, just so you can one up a guy who takes a halucination seriously as something he needs to face, bravo, luckily, youll never face your demons, but i know youll keep doing drugs.

theres a reason people halucinate demons in place of real trauma.
identifying the form of this alegorical demon is an important step into dealing with your problems. running from drugs because someone else had established a personification of their terror because you assume its caused by drugs is cowardice. and good for you to have the courage to admit your cowardice, closemindedness, and prejudice in public, bravisimo.

but seriously, cleaner, talk about your demons, dont assume that just because someone is building up their own walls by breaking down your personal credibility and creativity by spouting hypocritical rhetoric about drugs, that they are somehow representing a "real" life. (that you hypothetically lack)

thats just the illusion youve let go of, and its a little silly to come on here with a self-promoting, comparitive summary without first understanding jack shit. thank you.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#1942652 - 09/22/03 09:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well said, i hate those louuusyyy non-belivers!!!

--------------------

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#1943522 - 09/23/03 05:06 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MAIA said:
I believe hell is a dimension of heavier density affecting all mass in a specific plane, the astral plane, in this case it is the lowest astral plane. Ancient and new religions often refer to this place as being bellow the earth, i think that explains the heavy density plane.
To avoid this place, ones soul has to be light to escape such density. A light soul is the most simple and good at the same time, so the contrary will definitely be attracted by that place.
Maybe you have to change your mind framework, throw away old ideals, face your fears and laugh, be Zen and fly as light as a feather...

Smile on, hang on,
MAIA

I'll certanly try to remember that when i die next time...

I'm sick of demons Mitchnast, i don't want to talk about them if you want to find out more read this forum
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=15

Where is Shroomism? He likes disappearing without a trail...
Last night i had some astral visitors...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom