Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDOCS
Stranger
My first trip
    #1942665 - 09/22/03 11:47 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Last night was my first shroom trip...i downloaded some nice nature music and tai chi meditation music..and other meditational music. I only took three medium to big sized cop. cyanasens...at around ten to fifteen mins i wasnt feeling anything...then i smoked some good quality bud. It hit me like a ton of bricks...within 3 mins of smoking the bud i was confused and happy...looking at the colors of my pajama pants. Everything was cool until i layed in my bed to watch tv. At one pointI sat up really quick because i thought i could not breathe...and it felt like my nose was stopped up completly...so i started breathing through my mouth. In the next few minutes or so i was breathing harder and harder because i could not "feel" the oxygen. It felt like the air was solid and my mouth was numb...then i started to shake and get scared and think about dieing and how my family would feel...but i controlled it and told myself it is just anxiety...so over the next few hours it felt like i wasnt getting oxygen every once in a while...but i knew in my head that it was only the shrooms. There was only a few OEV and CEV's that i can remember...but they were nothing really special. During the comedown i smoked another bowl or two of weed...and the trip came back slightly less intense...it was comfortable. In the morning i felt great...but a little drowsy and weak. I may do a few more tonight...but i dont want to feel that gasping feeling again...has this happened to anyone here...if so...how do you cope with it?

--------------------
-DOCS-

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: My first trip [Re: DOCS]
    #1942806 - 09/23/03 12:25 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I never had a problem breathing through my nose while on shrooms. I have frequently had a sensation that it was generally difficult to breathe though. Only lasts for a few minutes... just have to take really deep breathes untill is passes. For me it's just a common side affect of the shrooms... just like excess sweating, chills, muscle cramps, ect.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #1942821 - 09/23/03 12:28 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Welcome to the Magical World of Mushrooms!

--------------------

OfflineDOCS
Stranger
Re: My first trip [Re: Zahid]
    #1942846 - 09/23/03 12:36 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks Zahid.

Well...i was taking deep breaths and i could barely feel my pulse in my chest, arm, or neck...it was a really weak pulse...and kind of fast...i am pretty sure it was anxiety...plus i was alone so i had no one to watch me...but i did take a small dosage so i wouldnt get really freaked out.

--------------------
-DOCS-

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
    #1945459 - 09/23/03 07:54 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

i do recommend waiting a few days to dose again so tolerance can drop and magic can be more easily attained.

-j

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

InvisibleSuperbowl Bob
Re: My first trip [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #1946401 - 09/24/03 12:57 AM (14 years, 30 days ago)

I took one small shroom and smoked some weed. When I was going to bed, I had this nasty thought of mushrooms rapidly growing out of a cake, like growing in time-lapse photography. It was very creepy and scary. It was one of those half awake half asleep things, and I jumped up out of my bed and was breathing heavy and sweating. I was absolutely terrified. And this was one very small mushroom, weighed 0.9g halfway dried, so it's probably 0.2g dry.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports