Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVaporJourney
calculatinginfinity
Loc: the delta waves...
My BAD HBWR trip (report)
    #1940291 - 09/22/03 10:24 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Heres my trip report on HBWR seeds I ordered from innerexotics. My girlfriend and I each took 5 seeds apiece Saturday, using the lime juice extraction technique. We both fasted for about 20 hours before the trip.

5pm: Drank powdered seeds/lime juice mixed into 20 oz OJ

5:30pm: Starting to feel a little lightheaded, something may be about to happen

6:10: A little nausea started to come on, so I decided to smoke a bowl. Took about 4-5 hits, then decided I didn't want to get any higher. When I decided to lie down and relax, things started to get shitty. My chest started to feel really heavy and my throat was closing up or something, making it really hard to breathe. I was never worried about myself really, but it was REALLY uncomfortable. This feeling lasted at least for an hour. The whole time I regretted smoking.

7:00: Girlfriend is feeling really sick and goes into the bathroom to try to vomit. Nothing really comes out, but she says she feels better after trying.

7:30: Ok, now my nausea is starting to get pretty bad if I move around any. I go into the bathroom, but can't puke anything up. I'm feeling like shit, and really no psychedelic effects are present. The body load is annoying the shit out of me. I can't seem to get my muscles comfortable and have to keep squirming around in the bed to get my legs stretched or something. My girlfriend is experiencing the same effects.

8:00: The body load is still around, and I still can't breathe correctly. I'm starting to slip into deeply depressive thoughts. I've been slight depressed/stressed with schoolwork lately, and now it's catching up to me. I stay depressed for about 1.5 hrs or so.

9:00: Television is beginning to piss me off but my girlfriend doesn't want to put a movie in or just listen to music. I'd love to walk outside or someting, but don't really feel like moving around at all.

10:00: Starting to come down from the 'trip'. My girlfriend is really uncomfortable and seems to be getting depressed herself. I get up and warm up some pizza for us. This made me feel a little better. Still no real psychedelic effects.

11:00: Make some ramen. After eating this I feel really refreshed and happy. I'm really connecting with my girlfriend and have shedded my typical selfishness. She still feels like shit and just wants to be sober so she can go to sleep. Each bite of Ramen is great and I feel like I'm in a really calm enlightened state.

2:00: Finally fall asleep. We rolled around in the bed for at least 2 hrs, trying to stretch out enough. Woke up the next morning feeling slightly refreshed.

Anyone know what went wrong? I know that the psychological state was my fault, but I don't see why I got almost NO psychedelic effects. Watching television wasn't any more profound like it is on Mescaline. Music didn't really sound any better either. I went into the day expecting a fun ecstatic trip like everyone seems to be having, and I had one of the worst nights of my life. The weed definitely made things shittier, because I was feeling pretty good and intune before I smoked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: My BAD HBWR trip (report) [Re: VaporJourney]
    #1940314 - 09/22/03 10:38 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe you had cross torlence somewhere? 5 seeds isnt that good of a dose in my experience's

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Anonymous

#1941150 - 09/22/03 02:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, 5 really isn't a lot to trip hard. Tripping when depressed is a surefire way to feel like shit. Try upping your dose and smoking more pot. I know it made you feel like shit or whatever, but it's really the only way to combat the body load and nausea. Smoke right as you start to feel crummy, that'll take care of it, and when you really wanna bug out smoke some more. The trip can last up to 14 hours if you smoke every hour or two after your peak.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: My BAD HBWR trip (report) [Re: Adden]
    #1941607 - 09/22/03 04:52 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like you had a classic "bad trip".

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #1941674 - 09/22/03 05:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Watching television wasn't any more profound like it is on Mescaline.

Perhaps you need to do more research before ingesting unfamiliar entheogenic substances; your expectations of the effects are incredibly and sadly way off. A. nervosa is nothing like mescaline.

Also, I am curious about your "mescaline" experience. Seeing as mescaline is 99% only obtainable via San Pedro, Peyote, Peruvian Torch, etc. (i.e. cacti syrups and drinks or dried preparations), you'd be quite familiar with body discomfort and nausea and such feelings would not be such a surprise when they occur with A. nervosa.

Maybe turn off the television next time. These are not toys, kids.

I'm starting to slip into deeply depressive thoughts. I've been slight depressed/stressed with schoolwork lately, and now it's catching up to me.

Set and setting. If you are depressed, ill, stressed, angry, and bored and in a situation/environment that is not conducive to a proper A. nervosa experience, you'll be in poor shape.

I am sorry you had this experience, and I do not mean to come off in such a negative way, but you need to be more aware of what you ingest.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: My BAD HBWR trip (report) [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1941906 - 09/22/03 06:07 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Doesn't sounds like a bad trip at all.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
Re: My BAD HBWR trip (report) [Re: bert]
    #1941999 - 09/22/03 06:34 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i tripped on 3 seeds. And i got pretty noticable effects consitering the low dose. I just threw em in my mouth and chewed em up and washed it down with some OJ. I threw up about 1:30 into the experiance, but after i heaved i felt tons better, and i could feel it for quite a while.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Invisiblestarseed
professional lurker

#1942450 - 09/22/03 08:47 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i think one of the reasons you may have gotten ill is due to the hairs on the seeds.. you didnt mention scraping them off, so i assume you didnt...
the hairs will make you sick for sure.. take a razor blade or whatever you're comfortable with and get as much of the hair off as possible.. this should heavily reduce the chances of an upset stomach..

--------------------
:poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison:

Divine state

Re: My BAD HBWR trip (report) [Re: starseed]
    #1942470 - 09/22/03 08:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I like to burn them and put them in capsules.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1942789 - 09/22/03 10:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I guess the fire burns off all of the hairs right?

Do you still scrape after you do that?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (02/05/11 12:08 AM)

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: My BAD HBWR trip (report) [Re: Learyfan]
    #1942867 - 09/22/03 10:41 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That's exactly why I'll never swallow a HBWR seed again. Unless you're dirt poor you can afford to use 50% more seeds and take them subligually. For me the effects are up there with shrooms and acid (although I'd probably prefer to take shrooms or acid anyways).

Divine state

Re: My BAD HBWR trip (report) [Re: bluedolphin]
    #1943010 - 09/22/03 11:37 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Ya, take 50 seeds crush them up, ingest subligually. Hold for 1 hour then spit out.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #1943430 - 09/23/03 03:33 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

To be honest i'd say 50 seeds would be needed to experience anything resemblin' a "good", or "classic", trip. Three seeds? I cant see that havin' much, (read any), effect on me what so ever.
I'm goin' out on a limb here maybe but dare i put forward the view that these seeds ar not as potent as public opinion would have it?
I'm not sayin' that they are inactive just that the hype bein' built around them, not only on this board i hasten to add, has built expectation to ridiculous heights.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineVaporJourney
calculatinginfinity
Loc: the delta waves...
Re: My BAD HBWR trip (report) [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1943615 - 09/23/03 07:16 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, to clear up some things I didn't put in my original message and to answer some of your questions.

I did scrape off the hairs from every seed. AFter I scraped them off, I passed them through a flame just to make sure I did a good job. I know that the fuzz isn't the only thing that causes nausea with these seeds...

When I did mescaline, I extracted it from Peruvian Torch. I didn't get sick at all really. I felt 50x shittier when using the HBWR.

I know that watching television isn't a way to become enlightened on psychedelics, but when we were just lying there feeling like shit, it was something to occupy our time. I've read by numerous people on the board that HBWR is great for watching movies (Animatrix is always mentioned), because you can pay much more attention that you normall could. I didnt' notice any enhancement of attention.

Offlinebluedolphin

#1944968 - 09/23/03 03:37 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

theshiftingwalls said:
Ya, take 50 seeds crush them up, ingest subligually. Hold for 1 hour then spit out.

Sure, you go first.

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1950830 - 09/25/03 10:52 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

We both fasted for about 20 hours before the trip.

That's likely your only problem. Notice how your whole trip turned around once you ate something. Your gf still felt like shit? She should've eaten somthing too.

Fasting can be a useful tool for exploration but having super low bloodsugar when you trip almost guarantees your experience will not be pleasant. 2 or 3 hours is plenty of time to empty your stomach and you will still have sustainance for the journey that way.

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master
Trans-female User Gallery

Loc: germany Flag
Re: My BAD HBWR trip (report) [Re: bluedolphin]
    #13906905 - 02/04/11 07:01 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

50 seeds is a sure fire way to enjoy the most painful of deaths . i somehow survived taking 30 seeds once , but i know how lucky i was to survive that shit . this is easily the only psychedelic drug that totally SUCKS balls .  i only mess with small doses now that have been processed { extracted } once or twice a year . please be fuggin careful with this NASTY shit !!

--------------------
I only do legal drugs like alcohol , tobacco and valium so fuck off and die :goat:

:

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: My BAD HBWR trip (report) [Re: atomicshaman]
    #13908214 - 02/05/11 12:10 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Nice 8 year bump. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag