Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Just ate some mushies
    #1942440 - 09/22/03 10:44 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I just munched down like 3.5 to 4 grams of what to look to be some very nice mushrooms. This will be my first solo trip and im excited. Im gonna bust out the blacklight, turn on the dead, and sit back and enjoy. I might get back on tonight and tell u guys how its goin.

Oh yeah i was just wondering, i ate like maybe 2 or 3 hours ago, its better to not eat for a few hours before you eat mushrooms right? Ive heard that it makes the trip harder and less nausua, this true?

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Re: Just ate some mushies [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #1942776 - 09/23/03 12:18 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Well im definitely trippin now, im all energetic and im laughing for no reason at random shit haha! I hope some of you guys post and say what up! ill write a trip report maybe. Peace!

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

InvisibleSuperbowl Bob
    #1942782 - 09/23/03 12:19 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

whaddup man. I ate one shroom off of my first grow ever today, and smoked some weed. That one shroom is affecting me, and it was pretty small. Watching MilkDrop off of just one shroom and being high is more insane than just watching it high.

InvisibleSuperbowl Bob
Re: Just ate some mushies [Re: Superbowl Bob]
    #1942786 - 09/23/03 12:20 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Download Aphex Twin - Speed Racer

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Just ate some mushies [Re: Superbowl Bob]
    #1942888 - 09/23/03 12:47 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

haha good luck tyring to download shit when your shrooming

i can barely turn on my CD player when im peaking

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Re: Just ate some mushies [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1942950 - 09/23/03 01:12 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah i just ate some more, im tripping pretty straight right now, my hands look HUGE compared to everything else, and my ceiling was just melting, these are straight shrooms. Peace!

--------------------

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

#1943120 - 09/23/03 02:02 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Damn, this is such a good trip. Maybe instead of puttin it all in one trip report i can just tell you guys parts while its happening!

I'm thinking about the craziest shit. I'm eating like 5 grams over a period of time. Im not eating all of it at once so the nasua will be less. My hand did not look HUMAN as i was looking at it with my blacklight and the celing melting behind it (you can tell its a good night!) My hand looked like something out of a movie, weird ALIEN like with purple reddish VAINS just bustin out. It scared me a bit at first but then i was like that is so cool haha.

Im out for now typin is hard and shit, sorry if this is not all well written im kinda trippin nuts.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports