Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Thousand Island

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinechasingstardna
Hypervigilance

Loc: Ontario
TRIP REPORT from cottage, as promised, with PICTURES!
    #1942234 - 09/22/03 09:41 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Amazing.
I?ll try to make this as short as possible. There are 2 parts to this adventure - the party, then being alone.
edit: Okay, it?s long, but it is the shortest I could make it and it is interesting so read anyway. :wink:

PART I - party
We (myself and 11 other people) arrived at the cottage at 10:30pm Friday evening.  (This picture was taken the next day) It was on the St. Lawrence River (1000 Islands)  (this is a picture of the thousand islands tourboat) and was the biggest island there. Beautiful spot. We immediately dropped our bags and started drinking. After about 10 minutes or so, someone had to pee and it was then we discovered there was no washroom at this cottage. Outhouse, about 20ft into the forest. No running water and obviously the lake was not warm enough to swim in. Some people got angry but we all decided it would be best to just forget about it for now, and get fucked. My friend, T, told me that we might not stay the second night, so I should probably pop my shrooms tonight. Done & done. It was about 11:00pm by this time.

We all grabbed our drinks and headed down to the rocks where the fire pit was located (right beside the water). I was sitting on the rocks and alternating between staring at the sky and staring at the fire. At one point I looked up at the sky and the clouds were laughing at me. I laughed with them, it was all in good fun. The shrooms were kicking in. Everyone just looked at me and laughed and it was then I got myself the nickname "mushroom". I was the only one on them. I was also drinking coolers7%, and later - many, many shots and weed. T and I decided to go back inside for some reason. Everything from this point to around 2:30am is all messed up in my memory. The order in which all of this happened is unknown to me. Therefore, I will just summarize the different events.

T and I were sitting on the couch laughing at nothing. She was drunk and had done coke. I looked out the window and thought I saw a wolf snarling at me. I practically jumped on her I was so scared. She laughed at me. I started at the wolf?s mouth again and realized it was just a leaf. Go figure.The music was blasting. We were sitting down, but dancing. It was mostly Sean Paul and other reggae/hiphop music. A big change from the music I listened to last time I was on shrooms (Floyd) but that didn?t matter. All music is good, and the beats were dancing with us. We were totally in synch.

I remember having to go to the washroom (I think so, at least, I could never tell what my body wanted from me last night) and taking off, by myself, into the forest to find the outhouse. I walked outside the cottage, walked about 10ft, shined the flashlight on the trees (in to the forest) and screamed. Terror. The trees were dark, scary and extremely unbeautiful and unfriendly. They had HUGE black mouths. These trees definitely wanted to eat me. I was so frightened, I fell down and tripped on myself. I quickly got up, though, because I thought I was lying on a pile of ants and slugs. I ran back into the house and never went. I slammed the door shut and was breathing hard. Everyone asked what was wrong but I couldn?t remember what I had been running from. I didn?t care though, because I was back in the house, with everyone else and I was safe. Oh, I also remember talking to the trees and thanking them for being so understanding, as everyone else did not understand why I was laughing so much. I?m not sure exactly when this was, though.

Next event: Zane was trying to get everyone else to drink more. I had been sitting in the livingroom with everyone else on a chair and bursting out laughing at everything and anything. I remember looking at the couch that Lorris (he owned the cottage) was sitting on and being mesmerized and amused by it. It had a plaid blanket overtop of it and the lines on it were just swirling all over the place, including off the blanket and all over his legs. VERY funny - or at least I thought so for some reason. Zane was saying if everyone had one more shot of Peach Schnapps, he would take 4. He poured me a shot and gave it to me. The thing was heavy and I was having a hard time bringing it to my mouth. Then, Ahmed shouted, "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HOLDING THE SHOTGLASS LIKE THAT?! DO YOU THINK IT?S TEA?! DOES THAT LOOK LIKE TEA TO YOU?! DO YOU SEE A HANDLE ON THE SIDE OF THE SHOTGLASS? ARE YOU A BRITISH MUSHROOM??" Apparently, I was holding my pinky finger out as if I was sipping tea. I always do that, though. Doesn?t matter if it is a milkshake a pop can or coffee. I don?t notice it anymore. Anyway, Ahmed was literally standing over me and my chair yelling this at me and I couldn?t breathe I was laughing so hard. He was just joking around but I couldn?t handle it. I spilled a little bit of it on the floor as my coordination was sloppy and I was laughing so hard. I took the shot and almost spit it out at him because while I was about to swallow he started talking in the ?Dr. Nick? voice from the Simpsons singing, "my wrist watch?s connected to the ... red thing!" I was laughing to hard I was tearing.

More blur. I know I probably had about 7-10 shots of rum, peach schnapps and bacardi through the party. I also remember smoking a huuuge joint out by the fire pit but I am not sure when either of these things occured.

I also remember getting up a couple of times to look in the mirror. As other people have described, my face was melting and warping all over the place. My eyes were definitely scary looking. My pupils were so widely dilated you could hardly see the colour of my eyes. I told Tammy to come look in the mirror and she looked at herself, screamed and ran back to the couch. I on the other hand probably stood there for 10 minutes watching myself. It was very fascinating.

For whatever reason, I wanted to go upstairs and lay down on the bed. I was lying there and started laughing hysterically at the ceiling.  (a picture of the ceiling/attic roof) It was moving like crazy. I also remember T coming upstairs and laying beside me. I remember laying on my stomach and burying my face in the bed. I started crying, but did not know why. It was weird though, because although I was crying there were no tears. I looked at T, then started laughing hysterically again. Then Ahmed came up to join us and I started crying again, but this time there were tears. I thought he was angry at me for some reason. I kept apologizing to him but never lifted my face from the bed. He went back downstairs after assuring me (although I didn?t believe him) that he was not mad at me. I looked in front of me and saw my arm hanging off the bed and proceeded to laugh hysterically at my fingers. I started to cry again. T asked what was wrong and I told her I didn?t know. I had no control over what my body was doing. I stared at the floor and saw a school of translucent, shiny, tropical fish. I laughed at those, too. I looked at the wall and started to cry again. T started talking about our memories from grade 4 and made me laugh many times. She really is a good friend (I?ve known her for 11yrs now - we?re both 19). Also, everyone at the cottage was 19-24. Everytime she would stop telling stories from our past I would cry again. When she continued, I was content. I then remember her (out of nowhere) telling me I had a perfect chest and poking them and saying she was jealous. And saying how pretty my hair was. Then she started talking about how successful I was and that she was jealous of my intelligence and the fact that I was going to University and she wasn?t. She confused the hell out of me and made me uncomfortable so.. surprise, surprise.. I cried.

After a while she decided to go to bed. She and Ahmed in one bed and this other girl, Nat, in the bed beside them. I was in the bed across from Nat?s at the other side of the room. We turned the lights out and all said goodnight. The darkness was funny, of course. It was completely silent and then I would burst out laughing at nothing. I remember hearing Nat say, "is she going to be okay?" I laughed at that, too. Finally, I stopped laughing. Silent, again. Then, the walls started talking to me, and they were laughing at the fact that we were keeping everyone awake (the walls and I). I agreed this was funny. I started snickering quietly so myself and then the sound of my laugh made me laugh harder and louder. I also kept hitting the wall with my hand (not hard) and making a lot of noise. T told me to "stop it" numerous times. I felt bad that I was laughing and they were trying to sleep so I aplogized to the wall and went downstairs. Zade was passed out on the chair and B was passed out on the couch. Lorris was turning off the lights and throwing blankets on top of them. I was wide awake. I just stood in the middle of the kitchen, unsure of where to go or what to do. He asked me if I wanted some cards or a magazine. I opted for cards and got excited about this. Everyone was now in bed sleeping and I was sitting at the kitchen table trying to set up a game for myself. It was around 3:00am. It took a long time, and even the cards were making me laugh. I would daze off every once and a while and return back to my untouched game. It was set up, but I couldn?t remember what I was supposed to do. Each move took me about 10 minutes. Needless to say, I didn?t get very far. Also, B got up 3 times from his sleep to go puke outside the front door while I was playing. It was fun to watch him. I eventually gave up on the game, as it was proving to be too difficult. I knew I couldn?t go back upstairs yet because I was still laughing uncontrollably.

PART II - all alone

I decided to go outside and sit on the rocks. I wanted to think about things - and what better place to do it than at night on the top of a cliff-like thing overseeing the river. The view really was spectacular. I grabbed two towels and headed for the door. Apparently, someone had locked it from the outside - or so I thought. Lorris heard me making noise so he came out and asked where I was going. I told him I wanted to sit on the rocks. He opened the door for me and told me to be careful and scream if anything was wrong, as he would keep his bedroom window open. Okay.

I went out and put one towel on the rocks to sit on and the other around my shoulders, as it was cold and raining.  (this is a picture of the towel and rock that I was sitting on for so long) I stared at the blinking lights in front of me (I later found out those were lighthouses) and smiled. (I also don?t remember the order in which these events happened either) I sat there for a long time just smiling and being happy. It started to rain harder so I tied the towel from my shoulders around my head. I looked like a shepperd, in my opinion. I layed down on the slanted rocks and it felt like I was sliding down them (if I had been, I would have slid into the river) so I shouted, "weeee!". I sat up again.
I had the flashlight with me. I shined it on the rock. Now this, this was really amazing. The whole rock was covered with green and white scum or something. It also had random pieces of moss on it.  (my towel, and a close-up of the rock) I stared at rock. Suddenly I saw the world under my flashlight. The scum was houses and land, the grey parts were roads and clearings and the moss was/were trees and forests. All of this was on a rock about 4ft by 3ft. I was God. I was controller of the sun (my flashlight). The feeling of having so much control was amazing. One piece of scum was sticking up and I figured that one was a mansion. I pulled it out, as I decided the residents in that mansion were ready to die. I took turns shining the light on different parts of the rock, giving some cities light, others darkness. I, God, was having fun. I then lifted my flashlight higher up to see that ALL of the rocks were covered in this scum. This world was too big for me so I gave up and walked away (killing towns and people on purpose as I stepped on the rocks as I was angry at them for creating a world bigger than I could handle).

I wanted to walk to the other side of the island, but to do so I would have to go through the forest. I remembered that the forest had scared me earlier that night, but now that the forest and I were alone - we were friends. It welcomed me and I was not even a little bit afraid. I walked about 40ft into it and all of the sudden an owl swooped down from a tree right over my head and went to sit on another branch on a tree in front of me. It was completely silent except for the sound of it?s wings hitting the air. He startled me, but I was not afraid. I shined the flashlight at the owl. I can?t believe how beautiful they are - especially their faces. The owl seemed to have a concerned look on it?s face. I took that as a sign that he did not want me to continue in to the forest. I nodded, understood, and turned back in the direction of the rocks.

I wandered over to the other side of the rocks  (this is the other side of the rocks but unfortunately you can?t see the picnic table - but you can see the a lighthouse) and found a picnic table. I really am lucky, here. I sat on it and stared at the river and the sky merging together. It was beautiful, and although they complimented each other, they looked even more amazing together. I stared and for a moment, I wanted to die. I was not sad or angry, I just felt that the skywater had something better to offer. The water was beautifully inviting and I wanted to swim in it. Although I said I wanted to die, it wasn?t really the way I felt - it?s more that in this world, that is what I would be doing. I felt that if I did "drown" I would simply continue on to my next life, that it would be better, and sheltered by the skywater. It was assuring me that everything was going to be okay and I should not be afraid of dying. (Note: this feeling carried on with me the next day, because when we drove home we were driving on forest roads and it was dark out. Normally [and I was like this on the way there] I would be struggling to breathe because I was afraid of hitting a deer and dying [we hit a deer last year and it totalled our van]. Last night, I didn?t care and figured if we hit a deer we would die immediately as we were going 170KM. The death would not be painful. I relaxed and watched the roads, hoping to see a deer - but not hit one)

I then layed down on the picnic table and watched the sky. It had been completely cloudy all night, but as I was watching the clouds, one spot started to get lighter. I watched, hopefully, and surely enough the clouds cleared for a second and I saw one half of the moon. I felt so priveleged, as I thought I was the ONLY one who could have possibly seen that. It was somewhere between 3-5am and who would just happen to be awake, staring at the sky at that particular spot? No one, just me.

I wanted to badly to see the sunrise, but lying down was starting to make me tired. I also had no idea as to what time it was so I didn?t know how much longer or when the sun would rise. I went in to the house and decided to try and finish my solitaire game. I stared at it and again could not figure out what to do. I started to feel hungry, so I searched for some bread and peanut butter. No peanut butter found. I had a jelly sandwich, and it was amazing to say the least. It was at this time I started to feel extremely tired and gave up, angrily, at waiting for the sun to rise.

I climbed the latter upstairs (6:00am) and layed down beside L. He started talking in his sleep about lamb sausages. I laughed at him, but could control the length and volume of my laugh now. The bed was so unbelievably comfortable. I closed my eyes and then felt something hit my face. I opened them and saw darkness. I was not afraid, but confused. I went to touch my face and felt a hand. I then heard someone say, "heaven welcomes you when you are ready". Honestly, this happened. It was a man?s voice, definitely not mine. I pushed the hand off my face and saw that it was L?s. He had done coke last night as well, but he seemed to be asleep. I didn?t understand, but was too tired to think so I just let myself sleep... very peacefully. I can also guarantee I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I have a picture of myself, too, but am not willing to post it on the internet :wink:.
Also, I found out later that the sun rose at 6:45am that day.

Although this story was long, I did not even cover or describe half of it.

--------------------

Get in.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestero8
Ganja Ninja

Re: TRIP REPORT from cottage, as promised, with PICTURES! [Re: chasingstardna]
    #1942644 - 09/22/03 11:41 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

wow, great trip report, sounds like a awsome place to trip.

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: TRIP REPORT from cottage, as promised, with PICTURES! [Re: stero8]
    #1945622 - 09/23/03 08:39 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Nice report!

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
    #1947090 - 09/24/03 08:01 AM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Great read.. thanks for typing all that up :smile:

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
Re: TRIP REPORT from cottage, as promised, with PICTURES! [Re: Brugman]
    #1949489 - 09/24/03 10:14 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

Very interesting...the st lawrence river in the 1000 islands looks pretty cool (and clean) ...here near montreal the st-lawrence is more suceptible to have 3 eyed fish and stuff like that than anything :tongue:

Edited by Grapefruity (09/24/03 10:15 PM)

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
Re: TRIP REPORT from cottage, as promised, with PICTURES! [Re: Brugman]
    #1949492 - 09/24/03 10:14 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

double post :tongue:

Edited by Grapefruity (09/24/03 10:15 PM)

Offlinechasingstardna
Hypervigilance

Re: TRIP REPORT from cottage, as promised, with PICTURES! [Re: Grapefruity]
    #1951781 - 09/25/03 06:46 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

Haha, now that I would love to see.

--------------------

Get in.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #1954082 - 09/26/03 01:07 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

awsome report!

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1956355 - 09/27/03 03:51 AM (14 years, 3 days ago)

Fantastic report  :smile:
How many grams did you have?

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
    #1958645 - 09/28/03 01:57 AM (14 years, 2 days ago)

Kick ass report!

Sounds like you had a great trip. (or was it? you seemed to have cried alot) How experinced are you with the mushroom?

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Offlinechasingstardna
Hypervigilance

Re: TRIP REPORT from cottage, as promised, with PICTURES! [Re: Sombie]
    #1960718 - 09/28/03 09:03 PM (14 years, 1 day ago)

That was my third time having them.
It was an amazing trip, because although I cried, I was never actually sad. Plus, I mixed a hallucinogen with a depressant (alcohol) so that might explain why I was so emotional.

--------------------

Get in.

Offlinechasingstardna
Hypervigilance

Re: TRIP REPORT from cottage, as promised, with PICTURES! [Re: zeta]
    #1960725 - 09/28/03 09:06 PM (14 years, 1 day ago)

--------------------

Get in.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Thousand Island

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports