Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTiN 42
Be the tree
Male

Re: Anyone else enjoy spliffs? (rolled cannabis/tobacco mixture) What tobacco do you use? [Re: goatgod]
    #19395062 - 01/09/14 06:10 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

goatgod said:
a spliff like this?? 

I like Am Spirit maroon pouch (organic) with Raw papers w organic Big Island sativa Buds.

:thumbup:

--------------------
:mushroom2:MUSH LOVE:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegoatgod
phosphorescence
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone else enjoy spliffs? (rolled cannabis/tobacco mixture) What tobacco do you use? *DELETED* [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #19395074 - 01/09/14 06:12 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by goatgod

Reason for deletion: security

OfflineShroomyBudz
지혜
 User Gallery

Loc: Space Cadet
Re: Anyone else enjoy spliffs? (rolled cannabis/tobacco mixture) What tobacco do you use? [Re: goatgod]
    #19396352 - 01/09/14 10:45 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Just bought a bag of Bali Shag. This is my first time using quality tobacoo for a spliff, but I must say this thread inspired me.. :smirk:

Smells good, burns slow, smooth smoke, the taste is alright but I am not fond of any tobacco taste anymore. (I think DMT ruined tobacco for me but I guess that's not a bad thing)

I liked how long I was able to puff on the cannon I rolled with a cannabis and tobacco mixture but it took some getting used to the intense tobacco buzz at first. I was able to smoke up a little tolerance today so I think it's effecting me more positively now. :thumbup:

I will be sure to try some other blends when I get the funds to splurge on some smoke :cool:

--------------------
.                      Explore the unknown!
                      :aliendance:
                      Love forever & always..
                                      :heart:
:pm: me if you ever need anything! I try to check them daily! :cool:

Offlinenitten
GalaxyCat
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone else enjoy spliffs? (rolled cannabis/tobacco mixture) What tobacco do you use? [Re: SunshineDaydream]
    #19397094 - 01/10/14 02:26 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

In the UK it's pretty common to smoke cannabis/tobacco spliffs. So common in fact that we just refer to them as joints :smile:

I enjoy it more than pure weed, I find it burns better and doesn't tickle your throat, but that's just me. Also your weed lasts way longer !

Edit:

Actually recently, due to quitting cigarettes, I've been using a "herbal mix" tobacco in my joints (spliffs), but it sucks! Apparently it's a blend of "traditional aromatic herbs with rose petals matured in honey and fruit juices", but if so it hides it well! Very harsh, burns badly, I'm going back to baccy!!

--------------------
~nitten~

Edited by nitten (01/10/14 02:29 AM)

Offlinegoatgod
phosphorescence
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone else enjoy spliffs? (rolled cannabis/tobacco mixture) What tobacco do you use? *DELETED* [Re: nitten]
    #19399966 - 01/10/14 04:17 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by goatgod

Reason for deletion: security

OfflineShroomyBudz
지혜
 User Gallery

Loc: Space Cadet
    #19400583 - 01/10/14 06:32 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

goatgod said:
On the topic of herbal blends... rather, to keep it on topic, we'll call 'em custom spliffs... i recommend blue lotus petals highly. I just add em into the grinder 1 to 1 with the herb. this makes a truly unique and delicious smoke, fruity and sweet and mellow. adds a bit of lucidity to the high as well as a hypnotic dream like affect if enough lotus is smoked. this blend does not taint the herbs taste either, rather it enhances it. btw lotus is very mild so, if you want to really feel what it does on it's own, try rolling two joints of it by itself and smoke em back to back for a very nice opium-like, wakeful lucid dreamy?, warm euphoria melty body feeling for a couple hours. it just tends to make you a little drowsy the morning after. :stoned:

Sounds very pleasant!

--------------------
.                      Explore the unknown!
                      :aliendance:
                      Love forever & always..
                                      :heart:
:pm: me if you ever need anything! I try to check them daily! :cool:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds