Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
1st trip ever(hbwr)
    #1939965 - 09/22/03 08:16 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i took 8 seeds sunday morning at 4 am i had no sleep whatso ever and drank all night and smoked quite a few cones, smoked for about 30 mins before i dropped the 8 seeds. i was in my room and could feel the effects soon as i started to lay down thought about doing a meditation, but anxiety was hitting me bad and thoughts started to rush. so i couldn't relax so i went for a walk. everything started to feel better my mind was off of thinking about trippin. started to walk down the beach all the trees were glossy and had flat look to everything i looked at. i was so calm but i had to keep walking for what reason i don't know. so walked around hte beach as far as possible came across a few people one guy that was walking backwards which really freaked me out because i didn't know if it was me or if he really was walking backwards, thank god he was. the beach was so beautiful. soon as i got far as possible i sat underneath a tree and watched the sun rise which was a bit intense because of teh rays that it was putting out. when i was looking at the sun rise i had my head looking at the sand and started to do artworks in the sand. though i am not that much of an artfull person. the sand was weird as too. breathing and twirling when i wasn't concentrating on it. but when i look again it wasn't happening. i started to head back my legs couldn't carry me much longer so i lay in the shade on the beach and passed out for about 20 minutes. got up and decided to walk again didn't get that far the sun on face was so nice and warm felt weird after been walking in the chilly morning. about a 100 metres up the beach i collapsed on teh sand again. my legs were had it. i was laying there and passed out again. woke up a bit later my legs crampig up really bad despretly looking for a drink now and finally found a tap water oh sweet water. then started on my way home again i thought i wasn't going to make it so many stairs everywhere and hills. i got home at 8 30 am and went straight to bed slept most of the say and today aswell. i was buggered, and no energy left even this morning when i woke up. a bit freaky but thankfull that i did it, maybe set it up a bit better next time

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: 1st trip ever(hbwr) [Re: spudamore]
    #1940087 - 09/22/03 10:06 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

maybe you shouldn't drink next time and start tripping earlier, that's what I would do!

OfflineKatieBones
Stranger
Re: 1st trip ever(hbwr) [Re: stefan]
    #1940138 - 09/22/03 11:03 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I just had me 1st trip about a week ago. I didn't drink anything but I smoked a couple of bones with my friends, and as soon as i was getting high, that brought out the shrooms, then the flowers on the wall were melting down, and bending all around, it was beatiful, this was the 1st time i ever saw things move, that really werent moving. Then i took a ride down a dirt road in the middle of the woods, and there were people everywhere, but it was just the trees. I really had a blast!
But yeah- you probably should deffinately not drink.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports