Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue)
    #1936435 - 09/20/03 09:11 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

The much awaited experience, from the non analytical point of view
(if you dont wanna read the whole thing, you can scroll to the bold headings below...there is alot of time spent on uneventful story tellign):

8:00pm - Friday - They pulled into the drive. Nervously i greeted them at the door.

"put on your shoe's and lets go" she said.

"oh?"

"but i dont wanna go out."

"We'll give you alcohol, we're going to Celeste's. Common!"

Somewhat anxious, i invited them in and put on my shoes. I didnt know what to expect, nervous as always...i dont really attend social functions or drink, but have been meaning to. "Tonights gonna be fun", i thought. Over the next hour we discovered the house party was cancelled and met up with other friends...Sitting under a large, attractive tree. Its long outstretched limbs reaching out to me, and reaching for the heavens...musta' been 300 years old. "This isnt a night for alcohol" i said to myself....

And the scene is set...

You see, i had been planning a trip for the next day...i was apprehensive. My psyche has been strained, and it needs its rest...yet, still, it was eagerly taunting me to put my mail package to the test.

I procured myself a ride home, and in 5 minutes i prepared a teaspoon (3 grams) of Syrian Rue, and 8 lsa containing seeds of the species Hawian baby woorose. On the way i also attained a bottle containing a small amount of lemon juice, and a can of grapefruit beverage. Aware that i would be pressured to drink later in the evening i warned my friends;

"dont give me alcohol tonite, it'll kill me"

exaggerating the MAOI's effects to get the point across. Asking why, I explained the effects of MAO inhibation...and a few minutes later consumed my seeds with 3 might gulps of carbonated beverage...

The scene is set, a peaceful and brisk September night. I lean against my tree, surrounded by drunken youth I am loosely acquainted with.

Over eager to prepare my seed's, i quickly discover that they are uncrushable with a pocket knife and after about 15 minutes of trying, give up and add to the lemon Juice.

The night is picking up. More drunken youth spewing incoherent babble which crates friendships so strong. 20 minutes pass and the syrian Rue has gotten ahold of me, light psychedelic warmness has touched my soul. I smile an anticipatory smile.

At about 45 minutes, i consume my lemon juice and seeds, and soon discover that teeth make quick work of the seeds hard outer shell. Grinding all 8 to a pulp, i choke back the lemon juice, and prepare my wait, wondering..."will purging come?"

Within minutes the first flashes of Lysergia dance through my nervous system. A very slow, gradual come up proceeds. I feel comfortable, elated, slightly motor impaired. The tree... I climb it, and swiftly move around its large stooping branches, climbing towards the heavens, I sit and observe. Serenity is this moment.

Now, this was not a powerful come up, and we're about 70 minutes past ingestion. More emotional than anything, very subtle, but noticable to the trained sensory observationist. More powerful than the warmth attributed to caffine, but much much less than that attributed to her much famous indole hallucinagen cousin, LSD.
However, nausea had taken ahold quite seriously at this point, not to the extent of puking...but to the point where i was constantly aware of my discomfort, One could easily attribute such discomfort to drinking citric acid though.

At about 11 o'clock a herd of delinquent youth...you know, the messy haired, broad shouldered, arrogant jocks...the one's that like to drink lots and prove themselves as masculine monsters, showed. I was feeling uninhibited, and my very drunk friend and I, playfully arrogant, seriously joked about hating these strangers. Closer, we approached them with no intention of mingling, more intent upon mocking among ourselves. I was feeling unhibited, people were drunk, loud...there was a strange vibe in the community park this Friday night. Joking more, i was feeling very good..but not about to mix with *these* people. So...When in doubt...dance. Not much..but enough to get the energy flowing in me, and enough to bring me a smile and absolute happiness.

Then...

Everyone left. Just like that, the group broke down. I hopped in someones car while giggling to myself, and new meeting places were arranged via the cellular telecommuniations i dispise ever so much.

"To the end we go" said the driver. "the end, what the hell is the end...that has negative implications! The end!" i thought, very curious...i was. And to the end we went, a familiar place, one of the first places i did cocaine. Just a place to park...gather, and consume. Still, i knew very few people, and the trip was grabbing hold now. Im Cold! Familiar mushroom shivers come over me... For about an hour or so, i Stumbled around speaking when spoken too...mostly dwelling on my nausea, and..experiencing *something* in my head.

*something* - is very hard to explain. It was a light feeling, similar to the first time i did acid...LIke a ball of static electricity was randomly stimulating spots inside my skull, However, this was very subtle...very noticable...annoying, disconcerting...uncomfortable and distracting..but hardly a feeling!

After some time, probably into the early hours of the morning now, a good friend unconscious beside me, and a drunk friend at the wheel, we split into groups. Our vehicle was off the backroads to find some cliffs...

Now, drunk driving bothers me very much. Although my friend is an excellent driver, even when drunk...he was pushing it too much, and i voiced my concern. Not in a paranoid or asshole way, i told him he worries me, i told him we all fuck up...and when you fuck up going 150 in a half ton truck, the consequences are grave, and i told him i was worried about my friends. He tried to comfort me, but i persisted, and he slowed down.

For the next hour and half we drove around the mountains on rough dirt roads in the total comfort of a luxurious truck, saw some deer, watched the sky, and just drove. Never found the cliffs...but on the way down, he say a patch of tree's cleared at the side of the road, and drove for it...Into the tree's we go. At this point i just put my head down and tried to concentrate on feeling good. We're in thick forest...driving around on motorbike trails in an F-150, very tight and sketchy, but he takes it easy...then, as we come to the end of our trail and he back up.. "Bam bam"...."PSSSSSSSH". We have a flat, in the middle of the woods, the cell phone just died, and im tripping my balls off and of no use.

Now the trip starts...

Buddy hops out, confident as hell, gets the tools he needs and really makes me feel comfortable with the situation. When i get out...its total darkness, and very cold. Very uncomfortable for me, the body load was getting to be very heavy. Im stumbling around, cracking sticks...

that Static! Its building...and building, with the stress, it grows, my heart beat is increasing, and cant communicate properly, cant stand still...cant stand straight.

"I wonder if there's bears" his girlfriend say's...and i start looking around. Just today my dad was telling me about 4 recent bear attacks IN TOWN and it started flashing through my mind. Its too much, the darkness is an abyss...and im shaking im so cold...its too much. Then i start having very detailed visions manifesting as CEV's, Demons and other horrific things getting me in the dark...imagining stumbling off into the darkness and dying, turning blue and suffering hypothermia...just all these terrible scenerio's...rather, the consequences of these scenarios playing infront of my eyes. I cant take it, and bail on my friend, who is jacking the truck. For the remainder i sit in the comfort of the truck, huddled in as close of a ball as i could...just thinking myself down. "i cant wait to get to bed. i just want to rest" is the prevailing thought of the moment.

In minute's he has the tire replaced and come's in and smile's at me, comforting, i thank him. Promptly he gets out of the tree's and we head home.

Its so weird...

As we pull infront of my house and i hop out of the truck, im bombarded with weirdness. Disassociated from my body...its hard to co-ordinate the minor movements needed to balance..As quickly as possible i made it to the door and somehow go the key in and turned. I made a slip down the stairs, but made it down. In such a disorganized fashion, i burst through my door, stumbled through the beaded gateway and infront of the mirror i sat. Rough shape...i was gone, my eyes were enormous, my face was pastey and gross and my movements were robotic and disgusting. I sat to my all comforting computer chair, and grabbed a bud..stuffed it in my pipe and sucked it down. I couldnt even feel the smoke, but it sure launched me off into rocket space. Visuals were appearing, very minor swirls...just images dancing across my field of vision. I promptly suck back another bowl, stand...and fully clothed, pull my hood over my toque, pull back my covers and get comfy.

The bed was amazing, soooo good. It felt like a hotel bed, firm and comforting, it felt as if was intimate with the blanket...i snuggled it up close to my face, and its warmth spread over me. Upon closing my eye's i discovered a whole 'nother world. Banners of words with independantly spinning letters flew across my black eyelids, and weird flashes of visions entertained me. I then played with my thoughts. They were very irregular..i could think about whatever i liked, coherently, but the way they related themselves and the way they came up...it was just very fascinating. Beyond words, inexplicable. Unlike any other substance ive ever taken...this one provided a very different mind trip. It wasnt bringing about revelatory idea's, or fascinating thought's, or anything to terribly tangible, but it changed how i thought..It changed the basic functioning processes of my brain.

It was at this point, strong theme's of *straight edge'dness* came over me. As stated earlier, i have exhausted my psyche recently from tripping, and i felt taxxed before this trip. During the week i picked up a book about being drug free, and its title kept flashing in my head. I should point out, these flashes as i call them, they are like very visual photographic recall. I struggled with this thought, as i consider changing my brain chemistry and using my life as an experiment very essential to my meaningful existance, and afterall, what would it be to live without meaning? This past summer my mind has been manifesting itself on good living..on eating good foods and avoiding bad one's, lots of water, love affairs with tree's, lots of walking and feeling rewarded after working hard...I even wore moccasins 100% of the time, so i could feel the flow with the earth. (yeah, maybe i am getting a bit cosmic from tripping, eh?) I toyed with this thought, i recalled experience's i had read where people had overcome addiction or negative lifestyle choices with HBWR, and i wondered if it was my catalyst.

I go with the flow of my trips, its almost as if i accept the direction they allow me to take as the absolute truth and follow fullheartedly when i return to reality. To stop taking all forms of mind altering substance's would be the end of the current *me*. My personality is so based around drug's that i would change fullheartedly, probably for the better... However, ive been battling getting out of depression and other emotional problems...and recently have...and am just working on re-integrating with the rest of the world. Perhaps, i thought, it would be better to leave this *me* behind. I had visions of my friends offering me drugs, and smiling, and saying no thanks, and getting high off life. Being sober...like i havent been for any extended period, in years, thinking un-influenced thoughts and going with what my soul tells me to. I envisioned satisfying the soul, by saying no.

Anyways, about an hour passed, and i woke up...Wow! was that ever Lucid! I was hot as hell, attempted to strip down and it caused me problems...barely making it to the bathroom, i relieved myself, and it felt so good. Standing up just destroyed me...i could not take it, i wobbled my way back to bad as fast as possible...and with no clothes on the second time around, the bed had a new level of comfort.

I quickly proceeded to get lost in my thoughts and CEV's and fall into a long lucid dream. 9 Hours later i was still feeling the effects, got up, showered...and felt dirty. The body load was still taxxing me horribly, my stomach was empty and i was hungry, i was exhausted. I noticed my room was disorganized...seed's and bud over the kitchen counter, clothes on the floor, unrolled socks, unmade bed, messy hotknife plate, dishes...Pretty normal. I cleaned, i couldnt stand the dirtiness, i cleaned really good, i scrubbed my cupboard doors, and washed my hands many times, and the floor...and then i settled down to smoke a bowl. I was still in a head trip, but the body load was the main remainder that i was still tripping.

Today has been a day of reflection and intense lethargy. I feel as if i overdosed on hash eating and this is my second day into the hangover. Im feeling very compassionate today...and my muscles feel as if they are filled with lactic acid, like after an intense competitive cross country bike race. Ive been thinking alot, clearly...

this substance isnt revolutionary, it isnt even that great. I know i wont be repeating for quite awhile, but i do recognize its value. I feel many people could eat these seed's and easily oversee the *trip* as just bad feeling's and not get anything out of it, these people are not intune. This substance reminded me of a very subtle mdma and lsd experience with body feeling of snorting ritalin. It is very powerful on some fundamental level of the psyche, its hard to recognize, but this substance could definately be very helpful in certain, rare occasions. I think it has little recreation value, and that the body load is somewhat representative of their toxicity.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue) [Re: PDU]
    #1936450 - 09/20/03 09:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Cool... Ya, im gonna move away from Woodrose now...

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #1936453 - 09/20/03 09:22 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Very good report ,PDU.

Believe it or not, you only heightened my anticipation!

I am in tune to subtilties as you are. I can enjoy a trip when noone else can.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #1936473 - 09/20/03 09:34 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, that was a great report PDU. I've been waiting for this all day, to finally get an unbias report from someone who knows there shit, rather than a 'you have to try HBWR' post, if you know what I'm getting at :wink: That was well wrote out, and intersting, thanks for taking the time to write this.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue) [Re: John]
    #1936518 - 09/20/03 09:54 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Sirreal, i hope you write a trip report aswell. I started this thread in hope's of making a real discussion about HBWR..not about consumption methods or glycocide's...but a discussion regarding the experience. And im sure you will be able to make valid comment after you experience. Do you have plans for during the trip? I must say...being outside was very nice for the first few hours, but having a soft bed and blanket to retreat to when things got started were essential, keep this in mind :wink: It'll go good for you.

it seems to me that most people taking HBWR are just silly kid's looking for a legal high, an alternative to acid, and these silly kid's, they're hopeless to discuss with...as i said, they arnt intune to the subtletie's.

Then it seems there are those above HBWR, it doesnt seem to get credit among serious circle's as a real entheogen. Its body load makes experienced people with subjectively better substances, degrade HBWR.

And that leaves me with few to compare with. This substance is very peculiar, and i wish to achieve a greater understanding of how it works. 

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue) [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1936524 - 09/20/03 09:57 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

theshiftingwalls said:
Cool... Ya, im gonna move away from Woodrose now...

Gonna give some other substances a try, are ya? I think if you get yourself more seriously involved in this boards you will achieve a greater appreciation for various psychedelics, and will be able to work with them quite easily...considering you can handle high dose HBWR trips.

Oh, by the way, i really dig the new avatar pic. And Jtryptamine - Your mushrooms are making me hallucinate!

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #1936541 - 09/20/03 10:07 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PDU said:
Sirreal, i hope you write a trip report aswell.

I will.

Quote:

Do you have plans for during the trip?

Yes I do.

Quote:

I must say...being outside was very nice for the first few hours, but having a soft bed and blanket to retreat to when things got started were essential, keep this in mind :wink: It'll go good for you.

Exactly what I plan on doing! Thanks.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue) [Re: sirreal]
    #1936715 - 09/20/03 11:29 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"This substance reminded me of a very subtle mdma and lsd experience with body feeling of snorting ritalin"

sounds good to me  :grin:

edit: in response to PDU, not sirreal.

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue) [Re: Noviseer]
    #1936726 - 09/20/03 11:34 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Can anyone fairy experienced in the realm of drugs comment on their experiences?

Noviseer - it was alright, but the overbearing jitteryness was like 10x worse than ritalin and shouldnt be underestimated either. Its been 26 hours since i dosed...and i am so beat down. Soooo fucking tired and sore.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #1937008 - 09/21/03 01:30 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"Today has been a day of reflection and intense lethargy. I feel as if i overdosed on hash eating"

Amazin'ly this is exactlty how i'm feelin' at the moment after last night on HBWR.
I'll start of with sayin' not i'm not so convinced of the supposed potency of these seeds. Readin' countless reports of people gettin' of on from 3 to 6 seeds may have may have backed up and validated this belife.
Anyway i had 19 seeds which had soaked in Rum for a week. Last night i avoided goin' to a freinds Birthday party so i could sit at home and experiment. Should have gone to the part really.
I was a bit worse for wear after Friday night, Cocaine, alcohol and a 7.am end to the festivities, but not so as you'd notice. Just a bit lazy and punch drunk.
I felt the beginin' of the buzz when my head cleared and i was able to think without fuzzy clouds fillin' my head.
One thing that i did notice, and note this was only my 2nd time tryin' these seeds the first bein' with 6, was the lovely throaty chuckle that they inspire in me. I was watchin' Jurrasic Park 2, not a movie i would normally spend time on, and havin' a great giggle at the "action", all very cynical, but hey thats the kinda' guy i am.
Two hours or so into the trip and i feel a bit unsteady, unbalanced, slightly drunken feelin'.
No visuals close eyed or otherwise. I was content to simply lounge and flick between all the shite on the box. Acceptance, that seems to be the key word for these seeds. I'd go as far as to say that the body/head buzz felt quite simalar to maybe two Valium, and i'm bein' generous here.
I smoked a few joints and watched somethin' like 4 movies, of various levels of incompetent humour, all of which i giggled along to at all the correct places, then went to bed. Around 2.am i'd say.
So all in all i got a mild buzz which, as i say, i found to be more mildly narcotic than Phycedelic in effect.
I'd say that a larger dose would be needed for me to experience anythin' like a proper trip. Maybe 40/50. Or maybe even a different extraction method, though i think that a week steepin' in booze should have dont the job well enough.
More of a substance to add effects to other drugs i'd say but not as mind bendin' as i had been lead to believe.
This of course is just one guys view and i am of course open for debate on the subject.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue) [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1937652 - 09/21/03 10:45 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I wasnt thinking they would be too psychedelic either, but the combination with Rue is reported to be VERY intense...in the few report that are out there. Ive never taken them prior to 2 days ago, and i took it with Rue... I imagine it would be a let down without the Rue added...But, its easy enough to get 10 bucks for 4 oz's.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
Re: And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue) [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1937735 - 09/21/03 11:40 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Extractions are typically weak. Also, try to find quality seeds. 5 - 10 pulverized seeds directly ingested is plenty for true and viable a. nervosa.

The effects are hardly like LSD, so do not expect such an experience. A. nervosa is not a full-on psychedelic; a nice physical and mental euphoria just short of MDMA with a plant-interface is what you should expect.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Offlinehyper_dermic
stranger withcandy

Loc: the land of excess
Re: And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue) [Re: Xochitl]
    #1938424 - 09/21/03 05:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The effects are hardly like LSD, so do not expect such an experience. A. nervosa is not a full-on psychedelic; a nice physical and mental euphoria just short of MDMA with a plant-interface is what you should expect.

i aslo agree with Xochitl.
tho ive only done HBWR once, ive been eating various chemicals for many years, tested all of the classic RCs, and have been close friends with mushrooms for most of my life..
HBWR is UNLIKE ANY of these.

LSD and RCs seem to have a specific purpose, they lock into a center and turn it on.. predictable, dependable... you can read a report about one of them and know what u are getting into.
i dont think HBWR is like that.
the only thing people seem to beable to accuratly describe is the negative side effects..

from reading your report is seems like you took too much.
i have only taken 5 seeds once, and it was a VERY enjoyable expirence.
Tho i cant put into words how...
There were certainly feelings of euphoria, but they came much later in the trip.
i belive that HBWR is very personal.
your expectations leading into the trip can greatly effect the outcome.
as do set and setting (but well all know this)

i will continue to use HBWR at slowly increasing dosage (1 seed at a time)
untill i can reckonize a pattern, once i start seeing a pattern in drugs, i usually get bored with them,
after a certain point, they have taught you everything u need to know, and its time to move on...

personally HBWR does have recreational potential, i have not used it in that setting yet, but i belive a low dose 3-5 seeds, would be perfect for a quiet evening with friends.

i plan to test that theory this weekend on a camping trip

[hyp]

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue) [Re: Xochitl]
    #1938442 - 09/21/03 05:33 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I had 9 seeds Subligual the other night... it turned out to be very acid-like (less energy than acid though). No bad side effects at all.

LSA is for real, I've done HBWR and MG seeds maybe 15 times all together. The only conclusions I can make is that they are unpredictable and can really mess with your head. But they can also be a very deep and euphoric trip.

By the way, nice trip report PDU.

Edited by bluedolphin (09/21/03 05:34 PM)

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue) [Re: hyper_dermic]
    #1938458 - 09/21/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Good description...classic psychedelics are much more predictable, your put it into words perfectly...LSA experiences all seem to very muchly and their common similarity is negative effects as you said, and that inexplicable strangeness.

Hope your camping trip goes well.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #1938922 - 09/21/03 08:59 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Ya, HBWR trips are always unpredictable. Never is like the last trip at all. Never has a pattern.

Offlinehyper_dermic
stranger withcandy

Loc: the land of excess
Re: And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue) [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1939984 - 09/22/03 06:38 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HBWR trips are always unpredictable. Never is like the last trip at all. Never has a pattern

wow, if that is really the case, then HBWR and i will be allies for a long long time :smile:

its strange, i like a peredictable drug for social situations, i have an allergy to booze, so i rarely partake.. in order for me to have a good time i have to get smashed quick, or i end up with a headache..
so in these situations i used to turn to MDMA, but the effects became like clockwork, inital rush.. here comes the surge, then emotion, euphoria, eye wiggles, hallucinations (if i took enuff), then things get strange, then comedown...
it got boring after a while, and now i havent touched it in over a year....
then i switched to crystal,
then i realised i had a problem,
luckly i live in an area where crystal is VERY hard to get...
currently i am without a play-thing (recrational drug)
i was considering trying methylone, but i dont have an extra 100$ to plop down...
ah well...

but when it comes to psychedelics, i prefer something somewhat predictable, yet quirky...
2ct7 really fit the bill for me, but perhaps its because i was only able to expirence it about 10 times...
as i increased the dosage with 2ct7 it would show more and more to me..
some times it fuckin ASTOUNDED me, it was the only drug i had true "visons" on
i belive my brain is much more suited to phens rather than trypamines
the 2 times 2ct7 really blew me away were at larger than normal dosages, i eyeballed them rather quickly so god knows how much i really took (i was quite famailar with the drug at this time)
the one instance 2ct7 dug up an image from my childhood that was LONG forgotten, i used to have this couch, and when i was VERY young i would stare at the pattern of this one flower because it looked very much like a face, it was strangely phallic as well....
i had a CEV of this flower almost 20 years later, it looks so famailar it sent chills down my spine. i knew it was something from my past but i couldnt figure out what it was, then the pattern changed again and again, finally i realised that it was re-creating all the flowers from the couch!!

HOW could this drug dig up these images from my brain, and re-create them in PERFECT detail.. it was utterly amazing.. i couldnt belive they were still buried there in my head, even today i couldnt draw or think of these patterns, its too hazy, yet the drug was able to unlock them... amazing...

another time on 2ct7 i was sure i had stumbled onto a communacation path to other entities, with eyes closed i could see their beautiful forms, and they could see me.... they were composed of amazing multi-colored strings, they swayed slowly as if in a lazy breeze..
they were in awe of me, they started to crowd around and move their through me....
i belive they were as amazed as i was, but not a hint of fear, they were almost loving...
the vision was cut short cuz i was lying in the middle of the desert with a few friends and they wanted to move on (burning man)
but much much later that night, i closed my eyes, and they were there again, to say good-bye...

these are the qualites i search for in a psychedelic, something that has many uses.
something that will not expire its knowlage.

so far HBWR is off to a good start with me, but its no 2ct7 :\

if anyone knows of a substance similar to 2ct7 that is availble now, please speak up..

i lost a good friend, and a strong ally

[hyp] 

OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

Re: And i present...(HBWR-Syrian Rue) [Re: hyper_dermic]
    #1941106 - 09/22/03 02:26 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

from what ive read/heard 2c-t-2 and 2c-t-7 might be kind of similar...

i've only done t-2 so i'm not sure how alike they actually are.

OfflineTeaForMea
cactuses for you
 User Gallery

#22537550 - 11/17/15 01:08 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

My friend has always gotten very different perspectives with HBWR than other substances; often times he felt and understood, very genuinely, pain that he was causing his loved ones in certain ways and recognized a need for change. Sometimes he ended up in a ball on the floor, being given a serious lesson. Showers are great on HBWR, in my opinion. My friend says A/B crude extract that preserve synergistic alkaloids seems like the #1 way to go; beautiful, and it can even be snorted lol.

Takes a week to get a nice extract, though, so a cold water infusion overnight could be more convenient, especially if measures like adding a garlic clove and stuff are implemented to reduce nausea. My cat cannot recall any experiences using mj and hbwr, but wouldn't doubt their synergy.

-sublingual is difficult to make work
-eating them straight is just not worth it
-capsules might work out nicely, but I would say to powder those seeds before any preparation.

Edited by TeaForMea (11/17/15 01:09 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale