Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSuperbowl Bob
Re: My story... [Re: Superbowl Bob]
    #1941471 - 09/22/03 04:11 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, and break up the bag and shake it around every week or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBizzle123
Trying to bepatient

Re: My story... [Re: Superbowl Bob]
    #1941513 - 09/22/03 04:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Back to the previous question...

Is that really you in the avatar?

Offlinebobbycraig

Re: My story... [Re: Bizzle123]
    #1941698 - 09/22/03 05:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i started growing several ago when i was 16 but i had the advantage that most of my friends were several years older than me and lived in apartments so everything could be done openely there.
you've already been given enough options i just wanted to throw that out there.

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Re: My story... [Re: bobbycraig]
    #1942126 - 09/22/03 07:12 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I'm sorry i still dont think your 18. Is that you in that picture? If it is then your defiantly not 18 unless you can tell me where to get a razor that will make my face baby-smooth like yours. But if you really are.....

1.Get your non-intercepted syringe and follow the nice little karo tek I posted in Cultivation fourm. That will leave you with more than enough syringes for anything else you need done.

2. Get an ok with your parent like you have already I suppose. Just do it in your closet just becasue its ok dosent mean it has to b out in the open.

3. Build a Magash Poor mans pod.

4. Follow PF-Tek. ( I do seem MycoBags costly, and very very low producing.)

5. Harvest

6. Designs and Pattern time.

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: My story... [Re: bobbycraig]
    #1942160 - 09/22/03 07:20 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hey, sorry to bring this up because it may be a side issue but why order from sporebank when you can order from sporeworks (sporebank are resellers of sporeworks and are a bit more expensive than them). sporeworks.com by the way

And I don't feel guilty about taking sporebank's business away from them because they are much more well advertised in more mainstream webpages than sporeworks who are generally the shroomery's link to better prices. 

And the letter you wrote is probably reasonably useless but it might be good for masking notes if you are going to send cash :smile:

As for growing with your parents I have some experience with that one, I suggest you probably don't even say anything about them once they are innoculated and growing.  I mean they aren't really going to look like the ones you found in your garden now are they?

Anonymous

Re: My story... [Re: utopianglory]
    #1942202 - 09/22/03 07:32 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks to everyone who is being helpful.  Constructive criticism is nice, occasionally, so I guess I'm kinda thankful for that too.

MycoCakeEater,  :lol:  I use one of those three-bladed razors, and they work like... like a lawnmower.  Without the bigness of... a loawnmower.  Theyr'e good, they work.

Thanks.  Oh, why don't Mycobags put out as much?  What makes them produce less?  And a little info about casing would be much appriciated too.  Don't send me to a page... unless its like... God's gift to casing info.  Thanks.

'Shroom on.

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Re: My story... [Re: ]
    #1942217 - 09/22/03 07:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Myco Bags just dont becasue your growing the invrito. Now if you take the bastards out and case them, Theres your yeild.

OfflineBluMonkee
keeper of thelittle people

Loc: Lookin' for an Incident
    #1942295 - 09/22/03 08:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

A lil' quote from you, I do believe------ Seems like your friend is a little preoccupied with the concept of size. Paging Dr. Freud. Joking aside, if there aren't any contams in the chamber, the cut ones shouldn't rot anyways. Exacto's work just as well as any other sharp implement. Don't worry about it. Harvesting is easy sailing IMO. Enjoy it!

'Shroom on.

sure are givin' out a lot of advice for somebody trying to "ask" for advice because they are a "newb" and don't know exactly what to do.....hmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Anonymous

Re: My story... [Re: BluMonkee]
    #1942304 - 09/22/03 08:12 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

When did I say I was a newb?  And... correct me if I'm wrong.  Did I give out anny false information?  I'm not stupid... believe it or not.  I know a thing or two about a thing or two.  Asking for advice doesn't mean I'm clueless.  I think it should seem like more of a compliment to the people I am asking.  Which isn't a minutae-grabbing dick like you, Monkee.  So correct me if I'm wrong, by all means.  I hope I didn't harm anyone by spreading a little knowledge.  MY BAD.  Cockass...  :razz:

Thanks.

'Shroom on.

OfflineBizzle123
Trying to bepatient

#1942311 - 09/22/03 08:15 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Don't you have to have succesfully grown before you're allowed to tell others off?

Anonymous

Re: My story... [Re: Bizzle123]
    #1942318 - 09/22/03 08:17 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I have grown mushrooms before, just not the fun kind  :smirk:.

'Shroom on.

OfflineBluMonkee

#1942336 - 09/22/03 08:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Just keep typin' dude, and I'm sure everyone will agree with you soon enough that you are just a good kid and everyone should help you out to grow shrooms in your parents house :wink: BTW, "cockass"...I love that one!!! 'Specially from a pretty lil' thing like you  :wink: 

--------------------

Anonymous

#1942347 - 09/22/03 08:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You little fuck... :lol: hahaha I can't detect sarcasm worth shit.  Whaaatever.  Alrighty, keep having fun or something.

'Shroom on.

Offlineklippy
Stranger
    #1942405 - 09/22/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

a little friendly advice. If you want help in the future you should drop the attitude you're coming off like a jerk.

InvisibleDanKnugget
Mysterious Traveller
Male

Loc: On a boat
    #1942411 - 09/22/03 08:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

dude, barcode, being underage, and especially growing in your "daddy dearest"'s house is just dangeorus to the whole shroomery community. anyone who helps him cultivate is potentially helping put the shroomery in it's grave. read the damn faq, for the age limit, for the casing info, and for just about every damn question you ask. if you have read it, it has obviously not sunk in, as you can't even find the casing section of the faq. are you sure you read the "cultivation" faq, and not the hunting faq? what strains of edibles have you grown before, and on what types of substrates?

--------------------
My 3 proverbs:
1. School is for people who don't know stuff.
2. Jobs are for losers.
3. Reading is for people with nothing better to do.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #1942426 - 09/22/03 08:41 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Calm down and soon you will realize that most people here are really cool. If you truely are 18 then welcome to the shroomery. You say that you have grown some edibles, then why not post a few pics in the Gourmey and Medicinal Mushrooms Forum. I'd really rethink growing Cubes in your parents house though.

It'll be alright as soon as you start growing your shrooms at some other place besides your mom's house and you post some pics to let everyone know that you did it.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Anonymous

Re: My story... [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1942478 - 09/22/03 08:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

right away i was like, what a cocky mother fucker, i would beat your ass juggalo style if you ran that lip in my face, little bitchboy.

anyways, i got 4 syringes for 40 bucks through ralph dawg, www.ralphstersspores.com, try and save a dollar(hope this isnt preaching)

InvisibleDanKnugget
Mysterious Traveller
Male

Loc: On a boat
Re: My story... [Re: DanKnugget]
    #1942479 - 09/22/03 08:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

oh yeah, im sure most of us would like to see a scanned id, with the birthdate clearly showing. and don't tell me you don't have a digi-cam or a scanner, because you did not make that avatar in windows-paint. then all will stop the age flame, ok? we just need some proof, because i bet you don't even think you look 18 in that picture!

--------------------
My 3 proverbs:
1. School is for people who don't know stuff.
2. Jobs are for losers.
3. Reading is for people with nothing better to do.

OfflineBluMonkee

Re: My story... [Re: DanKnugget]
    #1942525 - 09/22/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for keeping me up Dank! I was just about to go crash and you had to go and ask for the "edible mushroom tek" from Mr. I know nothing, I mean, I know everything, no wait......nevermind. Taking a lil' too long for the response though, think I'll go ahead and crash  :wink: 

--------------------

Anonymous

#1942540 - 09/22/03 09:11 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

When did I say that was me in the avatar?  Try and find an instance... I appriciate it :smile:.  Thanks.  I don't mean to sound like a dick... I'm just a bit defensive lately.  And most people here ARE really cool.  I just get a bad rap I guess.  Whatever works :smile:.  Who said the person in the avatar isn't my son?  Hey... I'm sure I coulda reproduced at... what... 3?  Hahaha, ahhhhh have fun guys.  I'm starting to enjoy getting bitched at by strangers.  :lol:

I'll get workin' on that I.D. for you as soon as I can, friend.

'Shroom on.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract