Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebiglo
Shroomery BabySitter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: US of A
I feel poisoned...
    #1938116 - 09/21/03 04:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I tried my first HBWR experience last night, using 11 seeds. It was a night of goods and bads. Anyways, I prepared the seeds by scraping the outer husk part off. I then chewed the seeds to a fine paste and swallowed. Taste could have been worse, my rankings after tonight for worst tasting drugs: 1. Ayahuasca 2. mushrooms 3. Morning Glory 4. HBWR

Anyways, nausea kicked in very quickly, within 10 minutes. All I did for the next hour and a half was lay down and fight it. I was almost about to puke, but decided not to to make sure that I tripped. And tripped I did. About at that point I started to trip, so my nausea wasn't my number one concern. The next two hours were wonderful, I began the trip by going to a DJ battle, but since it was sponsored by the college and was open to everybody, what ensued was pure garbage. I wanted to get into the scene, but the dj's couldn't get their shit together. I then opted to leave the venue and went through a stroll through campus. The stars were out and I kept walking in no direction particular, and I ended up at the old main building, and took off my sandals and was one with the dewy grass and stars. The body load started to really hit me, and I just wanted to lay down, but I knew that would be a bad idea with cops strolling around. I decided to make it back home and chill out. So I start walking back when these shooting pains started hurting my legs. It felt like they were cramping, and I know what that feels like from football, it felt like the muscles in my legs were low on oxygen, so I made it back to my place hurting, feeling like I was poisoned. I basically made it back to the couch in the living room and layed in a state of limbo. Finally after an hour or two it felt like I was coming down somewhat, so I staggered to bed and passed out, first time I've ever passed out while tripping. Today I feel better, but still feel worn and tripped out. So after some comfort food and such, it's an early night for me, that's all I wrote.

Lessons learned:
- Scrape seeds better
- If you gotta puke from them, do it, you'll feel better and hopefully won't have to deal with a poisoning.
- I understand the strychnine in acid myth now
- Perhaps an extraction is in order
- Don't try new mind altering chemicals for the first time when you have a shitty job to get up early to go to, at least I'm a trooper and get done what needs done, but oh, it would have been nice to call off.

Edited by biglo (09/21/03 04:46 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: I feel poisoned... [Re: biglo]
    #1938539 - 09/21/03 08:21 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

coincidently, i took 9 HBWR last night.

No nausea for 2 hours, then i puked violently...

no leg pains and have never had them for any other hbwr trips either..

sounds all in all not too terrible.. when i tripped on it i read about egyptian hieroglyphs for the whole trip. It was fascinating..

Offlinebiglo
Shroomery BabySitter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I feel poisoned... [Re: neuro]
    #1938653 - 09/21/03 09:16 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I think it was the fact that I DIDN'T puke that I had so much trouble. The nausea hit me at first, and about threw up but didn't, I elected to hold on the whole time with them. The leg pains came about 4 hours into the trip, and made the rest of my triip painful. This wasn't like imagined pain, because the next day I still feel like crap and legs still kinda of feel funny and kind of taught, my hypothesis is that I didn't throw up the poison's from the seed, so I as a consequence suffered later.

PS - Yeah, entheo told me you were last night before I started. The whole concept of organizations and how they functioned all made perfect sense to me last night.

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: I feel poisoned... [Re: biglo]
    #1938882 - 09/21/03 10:50 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

>>PS - Yeah, entheo told me you were last night before I started.

entheo and his damn pillow talk!!!!

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: I feel poisoned... [Re: neuro]
    #1942923 - 09/23/03 01:00 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I know I say this in every thread, but seriously take them subligually. I used to deal with the shooting pains and nausea too, and I know how much it sucks. Chew em and leave them in your lip for 25 minutes, and take 50% more seeds for an equivilant trip. Its well worth it.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
Re: I feel poisoned... [Re: bluedolphin]
    #1942956 - 09/23/03 01:14 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

do you spit them out?

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: I feel poisoned... [Re: Xochitl]
    #1948116 - 09/24/03 03:33 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

How can you puke and feel ill just to trip.

I hate those seeds. I tried them a few times and never had a good one, in fact they made me want to die, i felt so ill.

--------------------

Offlinebiglo
Shroomery BabySitter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I feel poisoned... [Re: Ego Death]
    #1949234 - 09/24/03 09:05 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I'll post an update in further experiments with the seeds. After the first initial trip/disaster, I decided to try other routes of ingestion. I decided to prepare 12 seeds, scraped them better this time. Half of the seeds I crushed up and soaked in pure lemon juice from a fresh lemon. I let the mix sit in the fridge for about 20 minutes, agitating about every 5 minutes gently. I then took the other six, crushed them up and kept them in my mouth for about ten minutes, swishing around occasionaly. My one friend took the lemon juice and seeds and strained them through a coffee filter, and drank the filtrate. We waited about two hours with no effects, and then decided to smoke weed and some syrian rue. Although the high from the weed and rue was extended and fairly pleasant, I can't say that either of us tripped from the seeds. Although my friend said he had some trouble sleeping, I noticed no effects from the seeds. So far it seems chewing to a paste and eating the seeds is the only way to get truly awesome effects from the seeds. I will try crushing the seeds better next time and holding them longer next time. My only advice is if you do eat the seeds, puke when you feel the need to do so, hopefully you won't have to go through what I did. It took almost 3 days to feel 100% again. If I find the perfect balance between best results without loss, and the least nausea, I will inform yunz.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden