Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: My First Grow!! (GT/B+ BRF cakes) **PICS** [Re: proud_republican]
    #19362818 - 01/03/14 10:49 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

proud_republican said:
lookin good dude.

anyone else notice how many noobies (myself included) buy GT syringes for their first grow?

must be something in the water...

B+ also. It's the way they're advertised, even the name "golden teacher" implies that its here to teach you. Also most vendors advertise those two as easiest to grow (though of course cubes are cubes). I actually did Cambodian cakes the first time and then B+ separately, they were pretty different in the way they grew and their appearance (however results are about the same since they were cared for in roughly the same way). B+ truly is somehow very resilient and at least the MS syringe I used, each cake flushed into the double digits, with only huge amounts at the beginning, but then usually one big mushy each time. However this B+ did not reach extraordinary size at all, in fact I had bigger cambos. Where B+ really excelled was the total yield. They also seemed young and fully healthy and even mostly full size after 5 flushes. Cambos from same place gave off bigger flushes but got small and eventually cobwebbed after about 4 flushes. But each flush had much more. Either way, I'm rambling about my own experience.

To the OP: It's interesting how you have cakes and trays in your FC at the same time, and your results are looking pretty good. I think I know which the B+ is and which the GT is

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag