Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

fucked up shit...
    #1935696 - 09/20/03 02:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

warning: some of this is very graphic... ugh...

(disgusting... i mean it.)

while the site is pretty biased and i don't agree with all of its views... well... just check it out. nasty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: fucked up shit... [Re: ]
    #1935706 - 09/20/03 02:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

*barf*
:ooo: :ooo: :ooo:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1935714 - 09/20/03 02:57 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

The world has far too many scumbags.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
Re: fucked up shit... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1935721 - 09/20/03 03:01 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Weeeee!!! Lets blame all muslims for the disgusting acts of a few. I sure hope you didn't post that because you think all muslims do sick shit like that.

--------------------
"In the United States anybody can be president. Thats the problem."

"The gray-haired douche bag, Barbara Bush, has a slogan: "Encourage your child to read every day." What she should be is encouraging children to question what they read every day."

- George Carlin

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: fucked up shit... [Re: SquattingMarmot]
    #1935726 - 09/20/03 03:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Is your level of thought so low?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1935746 - 09/20/03 03:14 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Anyone who dug that site has GOT to check this one out!:

Ugh2

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: fucked up shit... [Re: Xlea321]
    #1935774 - 09/20/03 03:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
Anyone who dug that site has GOT to check this one out!:

Ugh2

The world has far too many scumbags.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1935818 - 09/20/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

learn to respond to the person you mean to respond to. it makes things less confusing.

Weeeee!!! Lets blame all muslims for the disgusting acts of a few. I sure hope you didn't post that because you think all muslims do sick shit like that.

i figured there was going to be at least one person making hasty assumptions because i posted that. though i shouldn't have to answer for things i don't say (or even imply), i figured with the intellectual level of some on this forum, i ought to include that little disclaimer... was it not clear enough?

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1935895 - 09/20/03 04:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Screw your disclaimer. These atrocities are disgusting,but if you're going to post a website that implies that this is the norm in Islam,expect some replies back.

Maybe you should check out the fucked up things done in the name of Hinduism,Judaism,Christianity,Taoism,Buddhism,Zorasterianism,and the secular religion of science.

Disclaimer: You are wrong and I am right. By posting in this thread you agree to such conditions.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: fucked up shit... [Re: monoamine]
    #1935912 - 09/20/03 04:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

What have the Budhists done? Just curious. This may get me flamed, but how is Islam a peaceful religion to begin with? Muhamed was a conquerer to begin with.

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
    #1935913 - 09/20/03 04:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i agree, but at this point in time, i think we might agree that islam is contributing the most fucked up shit.

--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Re: fucked up shit... [Re: shakta]
    #1935941 - 09/20/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Out of all the mainstream religions Buddhists are probably least violent,but like every other religion,they are hypocrites from time to time. They have forced their beliefs on people before.Ancient Buddhists had several skirmishes with Hindus and Jainists that is beyond the scope of this thread.

And who cares about Muhamed and the Koran? How does this have to do with Islam in its current state. Christianity was founded on non violence and that hasn't stopped people from comitting terrible things in its name. It also doesn't change the fact that the bible condradicts itself on numerous occasions and has been retranslated a zillion times.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1935961 - 09/20/03 04:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That is a diversion. My point is Islam is founded on violence,and some of them would like nothing better than taking over the world and making it the worldwide religion. One more thing. How many religions now attack innocent people because they don't believe the same thing they do? Don't you think Islam is infected with hate? I am not saying all Muslims are terrorists or anything like that, but I do think the religion itself tends to breed this kind of thing. Of course the Wahibi sect of the religion the Saudis invented is responsible for most of this, so it can be said that part of the religion is to blame more than the rest for sure.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

#1935978 - 09/20/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

How is that a diversion? I don't get it.

My point is that there are good people and bad people. No race,religion,creed,etc has a monopoly on that and blaming all followers of a religion that is a couple thousand years is ludicrous.

--------------------
Douglas Adams

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1935982 - 09/20/03 04:46 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

The diversion is how you relate it to Christianity IMO. Islam is currently doing these things while Christianity for example, quit doing it for the most part centuries ago.

Anonymous

#1936000 - 09/20/03 04:54 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Screw your disclaimer. These atrocities are disgusting,but if you're going to post a website that implies that this is the norm in Islam,expect some replies back.

edit: no point to all that.

i don't think all muslims are like that. i don't agree with the views of the site. i thought i made that clear.

Edited by mushmaster (09/20/03 05:04 PM)

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
    #1936005 - 09/20/03 04:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Im not gonna get involved in this rasist bickering, but that website was fucking horrible. I know nobody forced me to click on it, but im a curious guy...

well at least i used to be, as i am never downloading anything labled "must see" agaiin

those movies were fucked up.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: fucked up shit... [Re: domite]
    #1936018 - 09/20/03 05:00 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

What racist bickering?

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

#1936029 - 09/20/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

i do not think that all muslims are like this!

I didn't think you did,but it sure as hell implies something when you post a site that shows the atrocities done by a few Muslims.

And what's your point? I could make a million posts with gory photos done in the name of several religions,political ideologies,philsophies,etc,etc,etc.

I think I'll make a post with dead baby pictures with a disclaimer saying I do not support baby killings and the thread will have a thousand predictable responses.

Oh,there is nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. I understood everything just fine.

--------------------
Douglas Adams

Anonymous

#1936043 - 09/20/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

there is no point to be made here about muslims. the point is about violent islamist fundamentalists and the fucked up shit they do.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder