Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan Flag
rant rant rant rant
    #1935175 - 09/20/03 12:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

id love to hear some right wing oposition to the invasion of iraq, because quite frankly, left winger activists are a bunch of self-ritous greedy fanatical attention-whoring drum playing yahoos who have no understanding of any of the issues, they can't even talk about their motives clearly.
far to many people think right wing is pro and left is against (war)
so they get in their groups and parade around like morons with often misrepresented signs handed to them by the organizers.
i would also like to hear some left wing support for the iraqui invasion. or about how people think partisainship is tearing america apart. fuck, i think its a little rather OBVIOUS it was the only thing keeping it together. now look at it. there was 9-11 and the 2 parties set aside there differences for a common goal, BAD idea! what did it lead to? multiple cival liberty amendments to the constitution (against liberty and for greater goverment control) abbandonment of the geneva convention, nullification of the potency of the united nations, majorly incresed poverty in evry country in the world,
and people are to godamn afraid to say anything beyond little boards like this because radical activism just wont happen, evrone gets the permits, follows the rules, police are there, evrything is nice. a nice big fence full of idiots who are all upset about some far off injustice, they cant even see the nearby injustice that is their lives.
national unity! BAH! when you have nothing but aggreement, you have nothing stoping you from abusing your power.
the country is being so monitored, so brainwashed, the people so terrified for their little successful lives, that they cant revolt, that would be bad wouldnt it? oh no, lets not revolt, thats unpatriotic, that's terrorism.
whatever. its a brilliant system, ive got it pretty much understood, that doesnt mean i can even BEGIN to describe it here.
its like a big network of support beams programmed to seek out weakness and repair it, every human a nano machine.
or perhaps forget left and right, and get some sane and benign perspective, theres a novel idea. a fiction novel, but a rality i'd by.
id even start the revolution myself if i wasn't canadian and i thought anyone would follow me (assuming i was american and my fellow americans werent to cowardly to show some REAL balls, instead of thinking that having an army is brave.)
ugh, i gotta stop now before i hamper international relations and the states slaps us with another terriff or bans another export,

you know mad cow isnt an isolated thing, its evrywhere, smart farmers just dont mention it. the bury the sick animal and it never happened.

canadas recent mad cow came from the US. about the same EXACT FUCKING DAY our prime minister publicly announced that we would not support america in the war.

its pretty common for bovine encephalitus to happen, but farmers deal with it as to not damage their livelyhood. you cant even MENTION publicly that an american farm MIGHT have cases of it, even if your a billionaire black woman named oprah.
you cant even catch it unless you eat the cows brain or spinal cord.
even then. with that one in a billion chance that the brain you ate had it, your chances are still very low.

but it was the perfect opportunity for the american gov to teach us a lession, we dont dare accuse them of it, but im pretty sure that farmer was paid off, why would he run to the papers and shut down his own livelyhood? C'MON

also american investors pulled out of canadian oil stocks (a fw weeks before the war) when canada imposed that america would not get first dibs and the oil would be refined here. (so they couldnt sell it back to us at an inflated rate) and the equipment was sold to american drilling companies (gee i wonder where they will use it, hmm, iraq has oil.) the gas prices went up and bush blamed saddam. just like before.
technically its canadas fault, we stopped letting america leach us dry, god are we paying for it. america is the friend you want to have, her people think she is a protective friend and good to her allies, no, shes just a bully, and shes very demanding of her "friends"

anyway, thats my rant for now.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: rant rant rant rant [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1935182 - 09/20/03 12:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

oops, wrong forum, if a mod could move it to politics activism and law id be much obliged.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology