Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Fear of going to hell
    #1934867 - 09/20/03 04:46 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Fear of death fear of death how about fear of going to hell?

To those with undying love shining like a million suns who lived many wonderful lives and still have the best ahead of them. You're the lucky ones, i'm very happy for you.

Unfortuanetly not all ascend to experience higher frequencies / dimensions, and instead they go to hell. Would you fear that? I know what you gonna say: "there is no hell".

There are hellish dimensions and there are demons who ancients called "soul-eater". I've experienced both, and i can tell you
IT AINT PRETTY
I wouldn't wish it to my worst enemy, not even to the most malign satanists.
Now how can i not fear death if after i die i might be sucked inside such hell hole and be tormented there for eternity or until i reincarnate again?
Because that's what happened at the end of my previous life.

By the way even if thats the case, i still don't "fear" it. If that's the case there is nothing i can do.
DO YOU WORST BALLLESS SATAN.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: cleaner]
    #1934895 - 09/20/03 05:01 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

you ever think that we are in hell right now and through knowledge we can escape?

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: Lazerouth]
    #1935103 - 09/20/03 09:17 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ideally, hellspace (be it for "a moment" or for "an eternity" will indeed be a very educational experience, instill in the "experiencer" a drive towards positive karmic activities (in current and future lives), and eventually towards full realization & liberation...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: gnrm23]
    #1935111 - 09/20/03 09:25 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well I think this plane is a hell reality, but depending on how bad you where in the last life will depend on where you are on this life. Could also depend on how you die, like being burnt to death.

But say you are blind or deaf in this life does this then mean you where bad in your past life or just simply blind to something in that life like not being able to see that some one loved you or something.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: gnrm23]
    #1935112 - 09/20/03 09:26 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

this is heaven and hell, we are in heaven now, at the expense of those in hell.
find out more about the people REALLY Bin hell here at http://www.ourenemies.org/World.htm
make sure you watch all the movies. try not to get drawn into hell, i saw these and i couldnt sleep for quite a while, evrytime i closed my eyes i could feel hell comming, i could see these images until i could feel them, but most of all i felt shame, that our comfort here in heaven
is reversely proportional to the pain and malice of this hell on earth.
and the two extremes are a result of its opposite

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1935125 - 09/20/03 09:35 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hmm scary stuff, I dont think many people realise the truth about this reality. Rather than think life is such a great gift I would rather be thankfull for not being born in a hell state.

But the most scaryist thing of all is that at one point we have all been there or are going to be there. So all i can say is be good to one other guys and try not to be selfish ect or you could end up there in less than 70 years.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: EvilGir]
    #1935188 - 09/20/03 10:29 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I am thankful for every moment i am alive, and for everything i have. This girl asked me last night what i wanted to be...that was quite the odd question, I coulda told you 3 years ago, but the only answer i could give her was "part of the whole, in a peaceful community" and she got mad at me and said "no seriously..." =\\\\\

I wish i could help out those in need, i dunno. I am in heaven right now, this earth is heaven and hell, and i choose to make it heaven through my actions, and attitude towards life, but some people dont have a choice, I was born into a somewhat good life compared to those of some other countries. I dunno. I may be happy as hell right now, but ill never be 100% happy until everyone else is 100% happy. Then something like heaven will occur.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #1935244 - 09/20/03 11:01 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Jesus Saves.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Anonymous

#1935275 - 09/20/03 11:17 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

thats some fucked up shit right there man.

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

#1935339 - 09/20/03 11:46 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i think the idea of a website trying to show some of the evil in the world is an extremely novel one but the site would actually be good if it wasnt biased. the whole thing is trying to demonize islam without drawing the line between normal muslims and extremists. i found the pro israeli stuff more upsettin than the videos. then again i did go to go to goregallery.com when i was around 10. still whats the point in siding on a century old war you know nothing about?

the videos where pretty tame jus standard executions. you ever see the jack the ripper photos? now theres some evil shit.

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

#1935389 - 09/20/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

DO NOT WATCH THE RUSSIAN EXECUTION VIDEOS
DO NOT WATCH THE RUSSIAN EXECUTION VIDEOS OUT OF CURIOSITY JUST CUZ I TOLD YOU NOT TO
SERIOUSLY DONT WATCH THE RUSSIAN EXECUTION VIDEOS!"!!!!!!!

uuuu eeee ooooo aaacckk

i take back what i said i dont care about any of that stuff i mentioned anymore i just want to hurt the person who made thatt site. im to scared to watch the rest of them now.

lol imagine if a child saw it.

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #1935400 - 09/20/03 12:20 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

must be some nasty shit this coming from a guy with an exploding head avatar.im curios now

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1935676 - 09/20/03 02:33 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"There are hellish dimensions and there are demons who ancients called "soul-eater". I've experienced both, and i can tell you
IT AINT PRETTY
I wouldn't wish it to my worst enemy, not even to the most malign satanists.
Now how can i not fear death if after i die i might be sucked inside such hell hole and be tormented there for eternity or until i reincarnate again?
Because that's what happened at the end of my previous life."

Hehe.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: Phluck]
    #1935702 - 09/20/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Alright, perfect example of ehy drugs AREN'T good for everyone.
You seriously think you have experienced these "soull eaters" and "demons" uh...... good for you.

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: Spokesman]
    #1935991 - 09/20/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Dont get me wrong everything is possible, i just hate when people live in fear and dont enjoy the life that was given to him.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1936237 - 09/20/03 07:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lazerouth said:
i take back what i said i dont care about any of that stuff i mentioned anymore i just want to hurt the person who made thatt site. im to scared to watch the rest of them now.

lol imagine if a child saw it.

First, why is showing true things that have happened so bad? Secondly if a child sees that, their parents should be fucking beaten.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #1936300 - 09/20/03 07:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Cleaner, me and you might have the same views about the Illuminati and NWO, but this post clearly marks the difference between us.

Anonymous

Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: chodamunky]
    #1936335 - 09/20/03 08:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i hate that website because it showed one side of evil, and tried to justify another sides killing. fuck both sides.

why can't we give up the thought of anything beside our one time here on earth? that might make us look rationality at the madness we are spewing towards humanity.

we are all HUMAN BEINGS.

i can't help but believe that religion will drive madness into those who live for something intangible.

those videos showed a person getting mutilated, and i bet you the people that did it would look at you wtih a straight face and justify their actions through their god and beliefs.

the EXACT same person here in america would look you straight in the face and justify the action of war when they see it necessary.

i wish i could destroy "beliefs".

we need to wipe the slate clean before we can advance.

this is why i feel psychedelics can be a useful tool in advancing humanity, wipe the slate clean... AND LOOK AT THE MADNESS... REALIZE WE ARE ALL PART OF THIS MADNESS.

but i don't know much, and i could be wrong.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #1936374 - 09/20/03 08:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

http://212.150.177.135/islam/impalement.asf

this is not extemest muslum activism, this is middle eastern crime and punishment, public humiliation, torture, execution, and jusdging by the peoples faces, and the fact they spit on the man. it doesnt look particularly fround upon.

your soul eaters and drug demons are NOTHING, you live a comfortable life and have to make up immaginary dangers, there are real evils that do not blink

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: Fear of going to hell [Re: ]
    #1936384 - 09/20/03 08:39 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LoOnEr said:
i hate that website because it showed one side of evil, and tried to justify another sides killing. fuck both sides.

why can't we give up the thought of anything beside our one time here on earth? that might make us look rationality at the madness we are spewing towards humanity.

we are all HUMAN BEINGS.

i can't help but believe that religion will drive madness into those who live for something intangible.

those videos showed a person getting mutilated, and i bet you the people that did it would look at you wtih a straight face and justify their actions through their god and beliefs.

the EXACT same person here in america would look you straight in the face and justify the action of war when they see it necessary.

i wish i could destroy "beliefs".

we need to wipe the slate clean before we can advance.

this is why i feel psychedelics can be a useful tool in advancing humanity, wipe the slate clean... AND LOOK AT THE MADNESS... REALIZE WE ARE ALL PART OF THIS MADNESS.

but i don't know much, and i could be wrong.

I would usually debate this with you. But after watching 2 of those videos, I am inclined to agree. That shit is FUCKED up and creates feelings in me I would rather not deal with!

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom