Home | Community | Message Board


Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
InvisibleTimmy Meow
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/05/15
Posts: 404
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: pixelpopper]
    #24788829 - 11/17/17 09:55 AM (25 days, 5 hours ago)

Treasure Coasts MS



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist
 User Gallery


Registered: 09/20/13
Posts: 488
Loc: Dreamland
Last seen: 18 days, 17 hours
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: Timmy Meow]
    #24789312 - 11/17/17 01:47 PM (25 days, 1 hour ago)

Those look tasty :naughty:


--------------------
:bobdobbs:Good shit


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTimmy Meow
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/05/15
Posts: 404
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: pixelpopper]
    #24791591 - 11/18/17 03:00 PM (24 days, 30 minutes ago)

More coming in the next few days :awegrow:



Keep up to date with this sort of grow log here: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24756477

I'll update when there's enough action.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleComebackKid
Multispore Enthusiast
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/16
Posts: 3,400
Loc: ked in the trunk of a car
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: Timmy Meow]
    #24791621 - 11/18/17 03:17 PM (24 days, 12 minutes ago)

I'd hate to call this luck but here are some multispore tubs



I know I'm not the only one who frequently pulls off ms canopies. Never underestimate the power of multispore :rockon:


--------------------
:amanita2: Bottom Watering PF Cakes | Caring For Your Monotub :sporedrop:

Find Your Reflection in Others

We are all part of the universe's experience of itself


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTimmy Meow
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/05/15
Posts: 404
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: ComebackKid]
    #24791643 - 11/18/17 03:28 PM (24 days, 1 minute ago)

Those are some amazing grows CBK!

I know, i think the thread name needs a change.

MS needs more love, feels like people need to know that agar has it's place in this hobby, but isn't a necessity.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemynakedrat
The phantom hourglass
I'm a teapot User Gallery


Registered: 02/16/17
Posts: 4,584
Loc: Inner Astral levels Flag
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: Timmy Meow]
    #24791690 - 11/18/17 03:58 PM (23 days, 23 hours ago)

These are nice!I have 4 ms jars almost ready to spawn!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleComebackKid
Multispore Enthusiast
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/16
Posts: 3,400
Loc: ked in the trunk of a car
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: Timmy Meow]
    #24791718 - 11/18/17 04:13 PM (23 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

Timmy Meow said:
Those are some amazing grows CBK!

I know, i think the thread name needs a change.

MS needs more love, feels like people need to know that agar has it's place in this hobby, but isn't a necessity.




Oops sorry if there was any confusion.
All my grows were cleaned on agar first.
All I was trying to say is you don't need a clone to have great results.


--------------------
:amanita2: Bottom Watering PF Cakes | Caring For Your Monotub :sporedrop:

Find Your Reflection in Others

We are all part of the universe's experience of itself


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinetombosley8
Full on... Bossley Baggins
 User Gallery


Registered: 10/14/13
Posts: 2,988
Last seen: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: ComebackKid]
    #24791896 - 11/18/17 05:30 PM (23 days, 22 hours ago)

:whathesaid:
yeah I think the thread is about ms vs clone/isolating/narrowing gentics not spores to grain vs cleaning spores on agar first.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist
 User Gallery


Registered: 09/20/13
Posts: 488
Loc: Dreamland
Last seen: 18 days, 17 hours
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: Timmy Meow]
    #24792165 - 11/18/17 07:50 PM (23 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Timmy Meow said:






:shockandawe:




:awesomenod:


--------------------
:bobdobbs:Good shit


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTimmy Meow
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/05/15
Posts: 404
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: tombosley8]
    #24792429 - 11/18/17 09:52 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

tombosley8 said:
:whathesaid:
yeah I think the thread is about ms vs clone/isolating/narrowing gentics not spores to grain vs cleaning spores on agar first.




Ahh I see now, sorry my mistake :lol:

Was just saying that I don't think agar is a must, though a good skill to learn. It definitely has it's place in cleaning, cloning, isolating, etc...

Just mentioning this as I read a hella lot on this forums about guys coming down hard on noobs claiming that you can't to MS to grain and agar is the only way to do it or you'll fail.  :nono:

All my grows are MS to grain bags with 90+% success and only improving as I continue to learn. Everyone will find their own niche in this hobby :heart:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinetombosley8
Full on... Bossley Baggins
 User Gallery


Registered: 10/14/13
Posts: 2,988
Last seen: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: Timmy Meow] * 1
    #24792678 - 11/19/17 12:05 AM (23 days, 15 hours ago)

I totally agree but sure love my agar at the same time.

I love your grows and glad you are happy with your method and results.

And glad to see someone stand up and show proof how well it can work.

Your rock in it!:rockon: thanx for sharing

Ms all day.


--------------------


Edited by tombosley8 (11/19/17 12:06 AM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleComebackKid
Multispore Enthusiast
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/16
Posts: 3,400
Loc: ked in the trunk of a car
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: tombosley8] * 1
    #24792911 - 11/19/17 03:35 AM (23 days, 11 hours ago)

Timmy I completely agree with you
there is more than one way to skin a cat and thats why I like to leave options open to people asking for advice.
yes there are more reliable methods, but if you know how to operate with what you're working with you can definitely be successful with less popular methods.

I really like to push agar on people just because its very intimidating to a noob but relatively easy to get into, but this hobby i'snt black and white. If you insist on doing spores to grain there is a proper way to go about it and everyone deserves to have a full understanding of how to get the best chances of success with any method they choose.

Ive seen you inoculate grains with a black syringe full of spores with a canopy to show for it. theres no doubt that spores to grain can work. but you have to be smart with how you use your spores

I apologize in agvance cause im drunk as all hell but i feel like this is the major flaw with the teachings of the shrroomery. everyhone wants to make it black and white but dont give a full understanding on why and how other methods work


--------------------
:amanita2: Bottom Watering PF Cakes | Caring For Your Monotub :sporedrop:

Find Your Reflection in Others

We are all part of the universe's experience of itself


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePterasteve
Lurker
Male


Registered: 02/03/17
Posts: 121
Last seen: 1 hour, 4 minutes
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: ComebackKid]
    #24792922 - 11/19/17 03:59 AM (23 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

ComebackKid said:
Timmy I completely agree with you
there is more than one way to skin a cat and thats why I like to leave options open to people asking for advice.
yes there are more reliable methods, but if you know how to operate with what you're working with you can definitely be successful with less popular methods.

I really like to push agar on people just because its very intimidating to a noob but relatively easy to get into, but this hobby i'snt black and white. If you insist on doing spores to grain there is a proper way to go about it and everyone deserves to have a full understanding of how to get the best chances of success with any method they choose.

Ive seen you inoculate grains with a black syringe full of spores with a canopy to show for it. theres no doubt that spores to grain can work. but you have to be smart with how you use your spores

I apologize in agvance cause im drunk as all hell but i feel like this is the major flaw with the teachings of the shrroomery. everyhone wants to make it black and white but dont give a full understanding on why and how other methods work




THIS.  :solidnod:


--------------------
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fuck off."



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist
 User Gallery


Registered: 09/20/13
Posts: 488
Loc: Dreamland
Last seen: 18 days, 17 hours
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: Pterasteve]
    #24794224 - 11/19/17 08:19 PM (22 days, 19 hours ago)

Hell yeah

I've only just started my first attempts with agar, but even using agar instead of spore to grain, I think I'm still leaning towards MS.

For some reason I just really like the idea of using spores and the fact that each grow has a element of chaos involved.

While I understand the benefit of isolating and cloning, it just seems boring to me compared to working with spores :justdontknow:


--------------------
:bobdobbs:Good shit


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTimmy Meow
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/05/15
Posts: 404
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: pixelpopper]
    #24797292 - 11/21/17 09:50 AM (21 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

pixelpopper said:
Hell yeah

I've only just started my first attempts with agar, but even using agar instead of spore to grain, I think I'm still leaning towards MS.

For some reason I just really like the idea of using spores and the fact that each grow has a element of chaos involved.

While I understand the benefit of isolating and cloning, it just seems boring to me compared to working with spores :justdontknow:




It's still a MS grow if you're just cleaning up your spores with agar.

Here's another grow of Treasure Coasts



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblefishy1
strangest
 User Gallery

Registered: 07/15/04
Posts: 321
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: Timmy Meow] * 1
    #24797298 - 11/21/17 09:54 AM (21 days, 5 hours ago)

Love multi spore. I don't waste my time trying to play like I'm a scientist.



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTimmy Meow
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/05/15
Posts: 404
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: fishy1]
    #24797302 - 11/21/17 09:57 AM (21 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

fishy1 said:
Love multi spore. I don't waste my time trying to play like I'm a scientist.






You waited quite awhile before harvesting those huh :lol:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblefishy1
strangest
 User Gallery

Registered: 07/15/04
Posts: 321
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: Timmy Meow]
    #24797307 - 11/21/17 10:00 AM (21 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Timmy Meow said:
Quote:

fishy1 said:
Love multi spore. I don't waste my time trying to play like I'm a scientist.






You waited quite awhile before harvesting those huh :lol:




Yea they were for prints,,, then I got busy..


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTheMadHatter420
Male


Registered: 10/12/16
Posts: 5,366
Loc: That one place way over t... Flag
Re: Post your MS Luck ! [Re: fishy1]
    #24797921 - 11/21/17 04:07 PM (20 days, 23 hours ago)

Here is a 76g 1st flush MS LGT.



--------------------


All through our childhood we are told, "Don't be a quitter". Then as soon as we take drugs, think for ourselves, or fight for our rights, those same people tell us to quit. Got to love the double standard.

Kids don't be a quitter, stay on those drugs, and think for yourself!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm New and I have a little question! Johnlennon 542 5 09/30/01 03:11 PM
by aluminum_can
* Posted this at Myco. interesting story... NewbieShroomer 848 3 12/27/01 12:22 AM
by blahblahblah
* nEwBiE wItH nO lUcK manna420 895 14 12/17/01 03:57 PM
by MycoGlowFlow
* Re: ps. cyanescen spores and pics now posted mycofile 2,486 8 12/07/99 12:18 AM
by Coma of Souls
* bad luck teaching a newbie... 40oz 690 6 05/10/01 09:39 PM
by geokills
* I'm 16 I live with my mom....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Hypnotic 9,466 108 10/08/02 08:47 PM
by zeta
* Starting Thai Lipa Yai. Wish me luck. Entry One: Penguin 906 3 04/26/02 09:29 AM
by bagmandsl
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2741 2742 )
saralove 1,559,954 54,826 12/12/17 01:32 PM
by mynakedrat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Roadkill, Magash, Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, Citric, total, FooMan, 13shrooms, stonesun, cronicr, PussyFart, Tmethyl, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta
3,365 topic views. 31 members, 115 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2017 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 19 queries.