Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekeepsake
Male

yee * 2
    #19337760 - 12/28/13 04:48 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by keepsake<p>Reason for deletion: eh

Edited by keepsake (02/18/14 02:19 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: The Sun is not what we've been told. It's invisible to human eyes in space. [Re: keepsake]
    #19341194 - 12/29/13 11:54 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

:popcorn:

InvisibleTheMaster
PATIENCE

Loc: Earth
Re: The Sun is not what we've been told. It's invisible to human eyes in space. [Re: Sleepwalker] * 2
    #19353375 - 01/01/14 12:55 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Dude giving a lecture out of his car...must be legit :lol: :facepalm3:

I am all for keeping an open mind and realize certain theories of physics have yet to be fully reconciled (quantum mechanics and relativity).

This guy's mind is so open his brain fell out. I also get the feeling he did entirely too much acid back in the day. I like to entertain "out there" theories, but the sad thing is this guy actually fucking believes them.

--------------------
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Mahatma Gandhi

Offlinehappygolucky
exstatik
Re: The Sun is not what we've been told. It's invisible to human eyes in space. [Re: TheMaster]
    #19353380 - 01/01/14 12:58 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Oh my, there's ALOOOOOOT we've not been told.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Duck Hunt, Enemy Enforcer

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: The Sun is not what we've been told. It's invisible to human eyes in space. [Re: TheMaster]
    #19353456 - 01/01/14 01:37 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TheMaster said:
Dude giving a lecture out of his car...must be legit :lol: :facepalm3:

I am all for keeping an open mind and realize certain theories of physics have yet to be fully reconciled (quantum mechanics and relativity).

This guy's mind is so open his brain fell out. I also get the feeling he did entirely too much acid back in the day. I like to entertain "out there" theories, but the sad thing is this guy actually fucking believes them.

That's out of line and an invalid argument. Is credibility only earned when you have ivy growing up the walls of your office tower? You don't entertain anything despite what you go on to say but dismissed and ridiculed it merely because of the man's car... You have done nothing to criticize the theory as valid but chose instead to try to undermine it by teasing the man who gave it, as if by association with him it was bad. I have no opinion other than to point out that your opinion is formed by only the most superficial characteristics of all, just like judging a book by its cover. Ask yourself how your opinion would be different if it were presented as a paper by a prestigious PHd at a university conference and then attack it based on the theory, not the man proposing it.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisibleTheMaster
PATIENCE

Re: The Sun is not what we've been told. It's invisible to human eyes in space. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #19353674 - 01/01/14 04:15 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Lol. Did you actually read my entire post? That guy could have 10 PhDs and would get laughed off the lectern in a heartbeat if he spouted that psuedo science bs. I actually am a scientist and I could care less what degree someone has provided they have a logical idea/data. I could really care less where he made the video, but I find the scenario (not the man) fucking hilarious that someone with secrets of the universe is on youtube sitting in his car giving us all the juicy details. He is entitled to his opinion however wrong it is, just like you and I.

If there had been any tiny morsel of info in that very entertaining video that was actually backed up with facts then I would have been all for it. The fact is, he is wrong and it's not really my responsibility to disprove his theories, but I will.

I'm all for wild theories, and I enjoy entertaining outlandish ideas. The man said the sun and stars cannot be seen in space with the human eye/tech emulating the human eye. This is not even a theory, but a flat out falsehood. EM in the visible spectrum (among others) from the sun and other stars is constantly monitored by satellites in space.

The sun is hollow he says, but he does not explain why the planets continue to orbit it despite this decrease in mass. The sun's core does not generate fusion energy at it core? Why do stars become unstable and create a supernova?

The fact is the universe is elegant and there is much more to learn. I'd love it if some crazy shit like the sun being hollow turned out to be true! It would change everything. Unfortunately, an answer like "I don't know, nobody knows!" doesn't fly in the scientific community.

I'll add more later...I'm too tired to fully defend this misconstrued statement.

--------------------
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Mahatma Gandhi

Edited by TheMaster (01/01/14 04:25 AM)

Offlinekeepsake
Male

#19354348 - 01/01/14 11:22 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TheMaster said:
The sun is hollow he says, but he does not explain why the planets continue to orbit it despite this decrease in mass. The sun's core does not generate fusion energy at it core? Why do stars become unstable and create a supernova?

Please, give this thread a thorough read:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4579

I really believe the guy who started that thread is onto something. If you have read the entire thread and still disagree about the stars visibility, please, register and discuss the topic with him. He is desperately waiting for anyone to disprove his theory. It's lengthy thread of 24 pages with lots of information. I have my eye on it waiting for someone to prove his theory false but no one has yet to do so.

InvisibleTheMaster
PATIENCE

Re: The Sun is not what we've been told. It's invisible to human eyes in space. [Re: keepsake]
    #19354978 - 01/01/14 02:42 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

keepsake said:
Quote:

TheMaster said:

Please, give this thread a thorough read:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4579

I really believe the guy who started that thread is onto something. If you have read the entire thread and still disagree about the stars visibility, please, register and discuss the topic with him. He is desperately waiting for anyone to disprove his theory. It's lengthy thread of 24 pages with lots of information. I have my eye on it waiting for someone to prove his theory false but no one has yet to do so.

Sorry, bt I'm not going to read 24 pages of nonsense, but I did read two. There is nothing to argue. This really should have been posted over in cover-ups and conspiracies. Go take a basic E&M course at a university and get back to me because this guy is not "on to something". If anything he is off his meds.

Two images of earth taken by two separate space probes in visible light.
Search google for all of the images of the sun taken by SOHO and STEREO A and B satellites.
Where is this guys evidence??? Nowhere to be found...

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/photos/imagedetails/index.cfm?imageId=4871

--------------------

InvisibleVitalux
Stranger from the next universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #19356556 - 01/01/14 11:07 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Hi Keep

thank so much for posting this.:thumbup:

I was listening a few years ago to a professor at a local university give an informal lecture on this same thing.

Refreshing to see it again.

I think i am going to read that book "The Jupiter Effect" and learn a bit more about this.

Hopefully I will be able to comment further once I have gained more insight.

However, I do resonate well with what the man in the video has to say :thumbup:

Offlinekeepsake
Male

#19356852 - 01/02/14 12:52 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TheMaster said:

So you honestly think if you were looking out a window on that satellite, that's exactly what your eyes would see?

InvisibleTheMaster
PATIENCE

#19357687 - 01/02/14 09:34 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

keepsake said:
Quote:

TheMaster said:

So you honestly think if you were looking out a window on that satellite, that's exactly what your eyes would see?

Lol, so my curiosity got the best of me and I skipped to the last page of Gary's post :wink:
Sorry, but I wasn't trying to come off as arrogant, just feel like I'm feeding a troll. For the record I never asked you to explain the images either, they should explain themselves. I asked where his proof was...

I think you are missing my point. This Gary guy kept talking about how he wanted pictures. This is a visible spectrum picture far away from earth (what my eyes see), but I have no clue how the exposure time would translate to what I would perceive with my own eyes. Probably had to overexpose them actually.

The third reply on the first page gave him great advice, but somehow he never acknowledged it. I'm curious how he would respond to these. First link are some beautiful photos taken on the iss.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nasa_jsc_photo/sets/72157629726792248/#

Smoke a bowl and watch the video at the end of this article below :grin: Yes it definitely has had its contrast enhanced, but you can still see stars with your eyes in space. Actually, without the atmosphere there to act as a filter they appear brighter (there is a reason spacesuits have hardcore reflectors on the face shield).

He is right about the fact that the sun looks totally different when viewed in space above the earth's atmosphere. The uv light (among others) is at a much higher intensity because there is practically nothing there to stop it.

http://www.webpronews.com/iss-stars-somelook-prettier-than-earth-stars-2012-03

Sciencey stuff-

http://rredc.nrel.gov/solar/spectra/am0/

Without saying too much, I work on/with some of the most advanced CIDs on a daily basis. I understand how these space telescope optics work and wouldn't mind explaining some of it to him. I'm just not sure how receptive he would be to my less exciting "down to earth" science. Like he said, "(he) has lots of mad ideas".

--------------------

Offlinekeepsake
Male

#19358140 - 01/02/14 12:07 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Those pictures are beautiful, I agree.
BUT I highly doubt that's what the eyes see in the vacuum of space.

Here's a quote from the article containing the video:
"the following video compiles a series of time-lapsed video captured from a low-earth orbit"
It's obviously still within the Earth's atmosphere and ionosphere.
NASA has yet to give us a picture of the Sun and stars that is taken ABOVE the atmosphere (in the vacuum of space) with a regular camera that does not convert these UV rays into the visible spectrum of light. Why not? It's been yeeaaaars since they've been able to go out into deep space. Why not give us a picture with zero enhancements and fancy computer animated colors? Why not let us see how the stars really look like if we were in true space?

I admit, I'm sucker for a lot of conspiracy theories. I believe aliens have been to Earth. In my opinion, the only logical way for an alien ship to travel through vast distances in space is through a wormhole, portal, or blackhole (which would essentially be a wormhole) of some sort. So, what could be possibly be the closest portal to our planet in the solar system? If they can't show me a picture of the Sun taken from above the atmosphere with a regular camera lens, which represents what our eyes would see, I will have to question what NASA is not telling us about our solar system. I believe if the Sun can not be seen with the naked eye in true space, it must be some sort of portal that produces energy in the form of these higher frequency waves, and alien ships use the Sun as a portal for travel. I know this theory is getting pretty crazy... but until NASA can prove that the Sun and stars are visible to the eye in true space, I think they are full of shit.

Earth's atmosphere & ionosphere is a converter. When the UV waves interact with the atmosphere; light & heat is produced and that is what we experience here on Earth. Travel into space and it becomes dark and freezing cold. Therefore, the Sun is NOT a giant ball of burning gas and fire. Mainstream science needs to go back to the drawing board about the Sun's properties.. or maybe they are lying to us on purpose. 2011's comet Lovejoy, entered the Sun's corona and made it out alive and scientists are baffled. If the Sun is burning at millions of degrees; this should be impossible. Although, most enter and disappear, Lovejoy survived. I believe most disappear because they enter the portal and exit else where in the universe... not vaporized.

Maybe I'm just crazy? :crazy2:

I am a shroomhead after all.

Edited by keepsake (01/02/14 12:10 PM)

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#19358157 - 01/02/14 12:10 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

keepsake said:
I believe if the Sun can not be seen with the naked eye in true space, it must be some sort of portal that produces energy in the form of these higher frequency waves, and alien ships use the Sun as a portal for travel.

Offlinekeepsake
Male

Re: The Sun is not what we've been told. It's invisible to human eyes in space. [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #19358169 - 01/02/14 12:12 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Lol crazy I know.
How else would could an alien ship travel through star systems?

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#19358415 - 01/02/14 01:04 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

You're already questioning major parts of the commonly accepted form and function of the universe, why not just make something else up? 
Maybe they eat a certain fermented pudding and they melt into their toilets and re-emerge under your bed?

Offlinekeepsake
Male

Re: The Sun is not what we've been told. It's invisible to human eyes in space. [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #19358589 - 01/02/14 01:35 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Why don't you do some research and show me ONE picture of the stars taken from space that does not have a special filter or computer enhancements?

It's 2014 and they can't show us one real, unedited photo of the stars from space?

How hard is it for an astronaut to snap a quick picture of the stars with his iPhone or a regular camera while he is out there?

InvisibleTheMaster
PATIENCE

#19361172 - 01/02/14 10:49 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

keepsake said:
Why don't you do some research and show me ONE picture of the stars taken from space that does not have a special filter or computer enhancements?

It's 2014 and they can't show us one real, unedited photo of the stars from space?

How hard is it for an astronaut to snap a quick picture of the stars with his iPhone or a regular camera while he is out there?

I really don't know where to begin here...especially after your earlier reply.

You want an astronaut to take a picture. Well astronauts are only traveling to the iss (for now) so it is low earth orbit or nothing.

Why would we not send the most advanced optics and filtering systems into space to make the most out of the billions of dollars already spent to develop space travel. It is a waste of money to send up shitty optics.

Try taking a "true to life" picture of the stars or the moon with an iphone or "regular" camera here on earth. It is not going to happen without increasing the exposure time. That is the technique used on earth and in space to image stars, it does not mean you would not see them with your own eyes. Last I checked I can see the moon and stars just fine.

http://iphonephotographyschool.com/night-sky/

Even after all that fiddling with settings the moon picture looks like garbage because the camera is not sensitive enough nor designed for this application.

I think I wil join that website this weekend to give a proper reply to Gary's "decades apart" images he used as proof. Of course the earth image in uv looked like garage compared to the moon image. They were taken twenty years apart! The technology back then we sent in space gave us shitty pictures of the other planets and it was in visible light/uv, and that is besides the direction the image was taken from. Incident light vs frontal reflection will yield totally different images/details.

I assume aliens exist, but the sun is most definitely a big ass fusion generator (explain how the heavy elements were created without fusion and supernovas). Space itself is cold because there is almost zero matter to transfer the heat. The solar radiation flux is most definitely "hot". Just look at the temperature difference between the exposed and shaded parts of the moon, and it has hardly any atmosphere to speak of to trap heat.

--------------------

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
"Swisher Sweets"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: The Sun is not what we've been told. It's invisible to human eyes in space. [Re: happygolucky]
    #19361654 - 01/03/14 01:00 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

happygolucky said:

Oh my is right.

--------------------

InvisibleTheMaster
PATIENCE

Re: The Sun is not what we've been told. It's invisible to human eyes in space. [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #19361704 - 01/03/14 01:18 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PolkAudio2 said:
Quote:

happygolucky said:

Oh my is right.

:lol:  :congrats:

This thread should be moved to the conspiracies and cover-ups forum.

--------------------

Offlinekeepsake
Male

#19361757 - 01/03/14 01:37 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TheMaster said:
Why would we not send the most advanced optics and filtering systems into space to make the most out of the billions of dollars already spent to develop space travel. It is a waste of money to send up shitty optics.

Every single picture of the stars are with advanced optics and filtering systems because without them, the stars are invisible. Don't you think it's odd that there is not a single picture of the stars available that has not been taken by a regular camera?

You should definitely join Thunderbolts and keep that thread going with Gary. You guys both know way more than I do about the subject and would have a very good debate. Someone needs to prove him wrong so we can move onto another topic.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups