Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNihon_Hyperspace
既視感

Re: An eigth of cubes too much for a first timer? [Re: Lee]
    #19335124 - 12/28/13 12:22 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

It kind of disappoints me that some people believe that there is an actual concrete answer to this question. Since psychedelics are so dependent on the individual user, each individual will have a varying degree of effects. My first shroom trip was on an eighth of cubes by the way. It wasn't overwhelming or "too much" whatsoever. I felt like it was the perfect amount for me. The set and setting was very ideal too, however. 

Nowadays I wouldn't even consider an eighth of shrooms. The minimum amount I will do is a quarter if I want a fully-immersed trip experience. Anything less than that and I won't be completely tripping.  But again, I have a naturally high tolerance to mushrooms and a naturally low tolerance to other substances such as LSD.

You just have to feel confident and prepared for what you're getting yourself into. If you feel like you can handle an eighth for your first time, odds are you can probably handle it.

Good vibes my friend!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies