Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
WOAH! 1st & 2nd time Salvia. Seeing a different world.
    #1932960 - 09/19/03 03:20 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I'm still coming down from my 2nd saliva experience.  Are there some people that are really sensitive to this?  Reading about all the people that have to smoke it several times to 'break through,' I didn't expect much.

It went something like this....

Just got my 5x and 10x from Bouncingbear, decided to pack a small bowl of 5x.  So I stick the butane torch to it & toke.  I get a little bit before I burn my hand and have to lower the bowl to readjust how I'm holding it.  It's cherried now so I figure I've missed all of it, but I stick the torch back to it anyway to give it a try.  I get done torching it & am just holding the pipe there by my face.  Suddenly I think, "I should put the pipe down so everyone else can try it."  Except I'm alone.  I reach out to my desk to put the pipe down and it's like I'm reaching out 10 feet.  It was like the wall accross the room was 60 feet away.  I feel this force rubbing the front of my body and pressing me backward.  If I turn my arm so a different part is facing forward, where it's rubbing me changes to the front.

I'm just laying back in my chair feeling like I'm being pressed back and my heads not really attached to my body.  I think that if I lay my head back it'll fall off.  I turned my neck all around and finally lay it back.  When I do I'm suprised at how it didn't fall off.

I start to come down a little bit and then my friend calls.  I talk to him long enough that the first experience is out of my system and shouldn't make the second one harder.

So I load up another small bowl.  I was feeling it, but I wanted to quickly do another.  So I load one more & kill it.  Haha, I'm lucky I got the pipe set down right after that second bowl. 

After the second bowl, I had absolutely no concept of the world I'm physically in -- I'm in a completely different world.  I feel someone behind me & for some reason I spit on myself & think the person behind will spit on me too and I welcomed it.  But he (it was a masculine presence) doesn't so I think I should spit on myself again.  But the saliva still getting stronger... my head falls over and I'm unable to spit, but it doesn't matter.  I have the same sensation of the force rubbing me but much stonger.  I realize what the feeling is -- it's these entities going along, going somewhere behing me & I'm holdig them back somehow.  They'd like me to come with them, but I'm unable to.  So they reluctantly decide to leave me there, but the force of something they're tyring to carry past me squeezes up the sides of my body.  I think I have one of these (whatever it was they're carrying past me) but it's too big for me to carry and go with them.

All this was the sensations I was experiencing, not the visual.  My head had fallen over against me shoulder against the chair.  I was seeing some sort of ledge that I couldn't make any sense out of.  I kept thinking about what I was seeing, this doesn't make sense, I'm in my room, but whatever I was seeing it wasn't my room at all.  It wasn't like on shrooms or other things were what you see is distorted, but it's reality.  It was just a completely different thing than my room.  I'm afraid I can't describe it very well, not only did it not make any sense, it seems to be fading like a dream.  That's why I wanted to start writing this experience right away.

I'm tried shrooms in ridiculously high doses, I've tried mescaline, I've even dried DMT (not in larger amounts, I keep losing smoke, I need to try to figure a better way to smoke it).  But I've never had a completely in a different world mindfuck like this.

I hope this isn't repetitive or anything, I know there are alot of saliva threads.  I just knew that I had to start writing this fast, I didn't want the experience to slip away -- and it was like I instinctively knew it would if I didn't do something to help remember... maybe the entities communicated that.  :smile: 

Added in edit:  I didn't have music on for the 1st bowl and then purposely put on some grateful dead for the next two bowls.  But for some reason there wasn't any music in the other world I visited.  It didn't bother me and I didn't even notice at the time until it was over.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: WOAH! First time Salvia. [Re: Tantalus]
    #1932985 - 09/19/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I just did a very rudimentary measure of what I used from the bottle.  I figure in all 3 bowls I used only about a 1/5 of a gram of 5x.

I'm afraid of what the 10x will do to me if I was that out of it with just a little 5x.

I'm looking forward to future excursions into this world, but it's so intense it's not something I'd want to do too often.  And I can definitely see the need for a sitter.  :smile:  I just had no real sense I what I was doing when I was spitting on myself. lol

I'm sure some of you will think I'm stupid for this, but I often trip very hard without worrying about a sitter.  Even the DMT I've done without a sitter and never had a problem or even any sense that I could ever really loose control.  But I can see how that might be a possibility with lady salvia. :smile:

Well, I'm done for today, maybe I'll have more to share some other time though.  :smile:

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

Edited by Tantalus (09/19/03 03:50 PM)

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
    #1932997 - 09/19/03 03:39 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Great report. :smile:

I get that head-falling feeling too, but it's only when I'm on mescaline. I don't know if it would be the same on salvia, I've never tried it. Everyone has different reactions on X substance.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #1933002 - 09/19/03 03:40 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I seem to have a high sensitivity to salvia, at least compared to everyone else I've smoked it with.

Think of how much LESS of the 10x you'll need to use if you get that high off the 5x  :wink:

But I'd be careful going over 10x. I made and tried a 15x extract, and it was just too powerful to measure doses effectively without a mg scale.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: WOAH! First time Salvia. [Re: trendal]
    #1933035 - 09/19/03 03:53 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
But I'd be careful going over 10x. I made and tried a 15x extract, and it was just too powerful to measure doses effectively without a mg scale.

I don't think I will, I simply won't need it. Half the amount of 5x I smoked will be a pretty small bowl already. And I'm sure I'll experiment with various amounts in the future... but when you're in a completely different world why try to do more?

--------------------

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
    #1933300 - 09/19/03 05:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

To be in a different world of the other different world.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: WOAH! 1st & 2nd time Salvia. Seeing a different world. [Re: Tantalus]
    #1934780 - 09/20/03 04:03 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I also tripped the first time I used Salvia. So did two friends who tried it with me. It's strange that some people need to do it a few times before they get it right. I think there might be some shitty vendors out there who sell crappy Salvia.
What was your setting? I always prefer to have it rather dark. This increases the OEV. Sitter is really advised, especially in out-of-this-world trips.

Snape, lol  :grin:

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: WOAH! 1st & 2nd time Salvia. Seeing a different world. [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1935025 - 09/20/03 07:57 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"& for some reason I spit on myself"

Like wise. I've also began spittin' at the T.V while tripped for some reason that made perfect sense at the time. Must confess to also havin' a low tolerence to the herb. It is strange and will never fail to amaze me that what blows my mind does absolutley fcuk all for my mate. I swear he thought i was windin' him up and makin' him smoke tea for a laugh for a laugh. Phycedelic coma. What other subqtance gives the chance to feel what its like to be a table?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: WOAH! 1st & 2nd time Salvia. Seeing a different world. [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1935026 - 09/20/03 07:57 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"& for some reason I spit on myself"

Like wise. I've also began spittin' at the T.V while tripped for some reason that made perfect sense at the time. Must confess to also havin' a low tolerence to the herb. It is strange and will never fail to amaze me that what blows my mind does absolutley fcuk all for my mate. I swear he thought i was windin' him up and makin' him smoke tea for a laugh for a laugh. Phycedelic coma. What other subqtance gives the chance to feel what its like to be a table?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom