Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineletsoulfly
Stranger
sick tripper should i trip with him again?
    #1932774 - 09/19/03 04:17 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

hey im 16, me and 2 friends did 5g of shrooms each. it was a fun experience but in the 1-2nd hour one of my friends started throwing up and then went into the guest room to "sleep" an hour later he came out and the rest of the trip was great. the hour or to he was gone was very tense, definitely not fun and super intense i dont know if i should trip with that friend again, any ideas?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: sick tripper should i trip with him again? [Re: letsoulfly]
    #1932927 - 09/19/03 05:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

This doesn't sound very unusual.. People often vomit and desire "privacy" on mushrooms.

Relax; he sure did.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: sick tripper should i trip with him again? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1932999 - 09/19/03 05:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Why did him being gone make it tense? Just relax the next time you trip with him, enjoy your own trip & don't worry about him.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Re: sick tripper should i trip with him again? [Re: Tantalus]
    #1933008 - 09/19/03 05:45 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Tantalus said:
Why did him being gone make it tense? Just relax the next time you trip with him, enjoy your own trip & don't worry about him.

Worrying about a sick friend, especially on 5 grams, would be fuckin tense for me too.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: sick tripper should i trip with him again? [Re: Snape]
    #1933113 - 09/19/03 06:29 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Snape said:
Quote:

Tantalus said:
Why did him being gone make it tense?  Just relax the next time you trip with him, enjoy your own trip & don't worry about him. 

Worrying about a sick friend, especially on 5 grams, would be fuckin tense for me too. 

Yes, you're right.  I suppose I'm just a big believer in the overall goodness of shrooms.  :smile:  That and I usually don't trip with other people.

Or maybe I'm just insensitive.  lol  j/k

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: sick tripper should i trip with him again? [Re: Tantalus]
    #1933366 - 09/19/03 07:51 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Set and setting... for me, the people i'm tripping with make up 99 percent of my setting, and my set is in their hands, especially with ego-merging. I learned the hard way to be careful who I trip with. But it sounds like this cat pulled through and had a great time. If he starts trying to convince you that you're both vampires, don't trip with him again.

--------------------

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: sick tripper should i trip with him again? [Re: letsoulfly]
    #1933700 - 09/19/03 10:49 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

He probably didn't want to bother you with his bad feelings. Last time I tripped with my buddy on shrooms, I needed to puke after an hour, and ended up retreating to my bedroom because it was getting too intense and I was just crawling around on the floor trying to figure out what's going on. I figured I should let my friend enjoy his own experience, rather than freaking him out with my behaviour. I came down later, and turns out he had a great time by himself, which is what I wanted for his first shroom experience.

Offlinesoulflyer
Exploringmusichead!

Loc: Vancouver B.C. Canada
Re: sick tripper should i trip with him again? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1935684 - 09/20/03 04:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I was one of the other friends that tripped with letsoulfly that night and it was really tense when he was gone, im not sure why, i think cause we werent sure if he would be alrite so just that thought sent us to a bad trip i think.but i still think we should trip with him again :nut:

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
-Albert Einstein

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports