Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinehybrIdlumm0x
still in thevortex

Just got some "good" mushrooms.. Dealer warned me...
    #1931855 - 09/19/03 08:39 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Last night my dealer gave me a call saying that he has some very potent mushrooms. So, of course I drive over there and check them out. When I got there he had 1 pound of mushrooms spread across a table and he let me make my own bag which weighed 5 grams. Just as I was about to leave he warned me saying "those are really potent, if I where you I wouldn't eat the whole eigth". I was kind of suprised. I survived a 10 hit fractal trip without a problem but he is concerned about these 5 grams of mushies (including the bag). He also told me that other people that he sold to called him after they tripped saying it was the most insane/unique trip they have ever had and that was off of 2/3 the 1/8th. Going to down the whole 1/8 at 2pm today. Will post a trip report when it is concluded. Has anyone ever had mushrooms where an 1/8 grams was way too much? Anyways thanks for your time and post any replies. Has anyone ever had mushrooms where not even an eighth will give you an excellent/crazy/interesting trip? Thanks!

--------------------
disconnect and self destruct one bullet a time... whats your hurry, everyone will have his day to die... ~ "The Outsider" - A Perfect Circle

Edited by hybrIdlumm0x (09/19/03 08:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejerrygarcia
Stranger

Loc: outside your front window
Re: Just got some "good" mushrooms.. Dealer warned me... [Re: hybrIdlumm0x]
    #1931859 - 09/19/03 08:41 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

last time i checked eighths were 3.5 grams...?

OfflinehybrIdlumm0x
still in thevortex

Re: Just got some "good" mushrooms.. Dealer warned me... [Re: jerrygarcia]
    #1931866 - 09/19/03 08:45 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I don't need smartass remarks please. The bag with the mushrooms weighed 4.8. So I would assume that it weighs 3.7-4.2.

--------------------
disconnect and self destruct one bullet a time... whats your hurry, everyone will have his day to die... ~ "The Outsider" - A Perfect Circle

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Just got some "good" mushrooms.. Dealer warned me... [Re: jerrygarcia]
    #1931867 - 09/19/03 08:46 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I tripped twice as hard off 1.8 grams from one batch of cubensis vs. 1.9 grams from a different batch of cubensis. Don't know the strains. Got to a low level four off 3.1g of the good one, it was a crazy time. My ego started to split and I had a tough time understanding the difference between my friend and I. The conversation between us was like a third entity in the room, that said what it wanted to say. We were speaking gibberish but it seemed like a perfect way to communicate.

--------------------

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
    #1931925 - 09/19/03 09:18 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It's possible they aren't cubes, but some other species that are more potent.

OfflinehybrIdlumm0x
still in thevortex

Re: Just got some "good" mushrooms.. Dealer warned me... [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #1932085 - 09/19/03 10:39 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well these mushrooms have blueing on them. But then again that isnt a predictor of the trip quality. But I have recieved mushrooms that look similar and give a good trip. Actually... The best mushrooms that I have ever experienced where last febuary. My buddy from north dakota went to montana and picked up a QP of mushrooms that where entirely blue. The caps where rather large and had a gold/blue/purple haze to them and they where also reflective, for example if you held light over the cap some light would be reflected. On the stock it was insanely blue and it had gold flecks all over which where hard to chew, so I just drank them down with a bud light. Those where the best mushies that I have ever had the trip came on slow and lasted for around eight hours. I am hoping that these mushies are good quality but time will tell. 3 more hours till ingestion  :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #1932097 - 09/19/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

The caps where rather large and had a gold/blue/purple haze to them and they where also reflective, for example if you held light over the cap some light would be reflected. On the stock it was insanely blue and it had gold flecks all over which where hard to chew, so I just drank them down with a bud light.

Those "magical golden flecks" are vermiculite, not something you want to consume friend.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1932098 - 09/19/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

How big are the mushrooms? The potent ones like cyans and liberty caps will be a lot smaller than cubensis. If you have around 10 mushrooms they're probably cubensis. If you have 50 they could be more potent cyans.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Just got some "good" mushrooms.. Dealer warned me... [Re: Xlea321]
    #1932385 - 09/19/03 12:40 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"Those "magical golden flecks" are vermiculite, not something you want to consume friend." I few flecks of verm will not hurt you...only thing a good amount could do is dehydrate you a little bit. There was a case when a vermiculite mine contained asbestos a while ago, but they shut it down and the only thing the verm you buy today will do is absorb some water. People have eaten cakes and had no bad effects.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1932651 - 09/19/03 01:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yep, the golden flecks are vermiculite.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1932720 - 09/19/03 01:58 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

man i've done up to 7-10 grams of various shrooms from various dealers, but just 3-5 grams of certain strains from certain people will give me the same effect if not stronger

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblestarseed
professional lurker

#1933221 - 09/19/03 05:00 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i have personally ingested 5 dried g from one source, and had a very good trip.. and eaten half an eighth from another source, and trip harder then i did from the 5g.. a friend of mine took one shroom from that bag and he had full blown hallucinations..
if i were you i'd prep myself for a great ride..

--------------------
:poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison:

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: Just got some "good" mushrooms.. Dealer warned me... [Re: starseed]
    #1933308 - 09/19/03 05:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Iv e tripped the same of of 1.5 grams of cubes, and 3 grams of cubes, its all about how their grown, dried,and the strain

Offlinefactory81
enthusiast

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ibiza, Spain
Re: Just got some "good" mushrooms.. Dealer warned me... [Re: resin]
    #1934394 - 09/20/03 01:47 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Do you guys ever think that the reason you don't trip so hard from some dealers is cause they sell you shrooms not all the way dry. Like They had 28.3 grams wet of mushrooms and sold it when it weighed 3.8 grams almost dry and then split it between 2 people and then get the most weak buzz ever for example. Ive heard of people doing this, there like the people are gonna get the shrooms and dose them asap anyways, its not like they will sit and rott. Basically they assume the one person is just plannin to trip and that small bit of wetness they wont even be able to tell.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Just got some "good" mushrooms.. Dealer warned me... [Re: factory81]
    #1935010 - 09/20/03 07:44 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

One of the strongest trips i've had lately came from i'd say just over 1 1/2 grams. I think they were Hawaiian, tiny little things.
My freind got a load as a present for his Birthday and i rapped some of him. I really thought he was bein' tight as he only gave me 8 stalks each about the size of a wooden match. Not holdin' much hope for a trip i squashed then popped the ball like a pill, sat down to watch some T.V and POW! Full blown trip, gibberin' to myself hangin' out the windown droppin' scraps of paper down to the street, madness, very enjoyable.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: Just got some "good" mushrooms.. Dealer warned me... [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1935462 - 09/20/03 12:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I got some hawaiins mixed with a little creeper and a touch of tc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just eat them!!!!!quit talking about it ur making my mouth druel

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag