Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
5-meo-DMT experience...
    #1930898 - 09/19/03 12:51 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Fuuuck....

Just got like...50 mgs in the mail from a friend today...He tried it, said it was interesting, but he wouldnt do it again. So he sent it here...

Put a pinch on a knife, put it into a glass crackpipe...This was about, 2 minutes ago, so bear with me...

Took awhile to burn...I wasnt sure there was enough there...I have never tasted anything so incredibly nasty in my entire life...I coughed long and hard...Nasty as fuck...

I didnt think it was working...Then I exhaled...

Staggers...Could barely stand...Fuck...Fall onto the couch...Thats some intense shit...Not really anything visual, but some color vibration...Not LSD visual, buts definately there.

Body buzz was so incredibly intense...I could barely think...Wow...Cant even describe that...

3-4 minutes after now...Throat really hurts...Airways constricted...I dont think the stuff is good to smoke. But really...Wow. I'm not sure I'll do that again anytime soon...I'll have a friend try it tomorrow...But geezus....I cant imagine the REAL stuff...Christ...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: 5-meo-DMT experience... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1930916 - 09/19/03 12:58 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Damn, man! Send some of that shit to me!

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #1930924 - 09/19/03 01:00 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Doesnt sound to me like you got a big enough hoot. I found 5 meo DMT disappointing, but...big hoots bump the intensity to THE NEXT level, and make the experience more enjoyable. (ie. your not able to concentrate on the pleasant or unpleasant things, you just are.)

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineInfrared Happy Birthday
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #1930999 - 09/19/03 01:22 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yea ive done tons of that stuff. It somewhat entertaining the first time. but not something you want to do over and over again.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: 5-meo-DMT experience... [Re: Infrared]
    #1931089 - 09/19/03 01:46 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

It seems to be the same everytime for everyone, having no variables and being able to exactly predict the sequence of bodily functions that will occur, makes it a bore. It is nothing...but another profound experience, it is not a learning experience or a spontaneous experience or another way to get high...its just heavy.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: 5-meo-DMT experience... [Re: PDU]
    #1931124 - 09/19/03 01:53 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I dont even find it particurly profound. Sure, its powerful...But so is alcohol, and theres nothing profound about that.

I really dont even think its anything I'd try again...I'd sure like to get my hands on some N, N DMT though...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#1931142 - 09/19/03 02:00 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
I dont even find it particurly profound. Sure, its powerful...But so is alcohol, and theres nothing profound about that.

I really dont even think its anything I'd try again...I'd sure like to get my hands on some N, N DMT though...

Well its not profound in the enlightenment sense, its profound in just how powerful it is. Just from the shortness of your trip..i sense you havent felt 5 meo dmt's full potential. The sheer experience of *everything ever*, is pretty profound. I had no idea a human could feel those things before hand.

Have you considered insufflation? Ive been gaining almost obsessive interest in it, many people consider it to be a masochistic desire...

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

sleeping

#1931164 - 09/19/03 02:06 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

"many people consider it to be a masochistic desire... "

Yea dude it is. Snorting 5meo dmt is insanity, literally.

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#1931199 - 09/19/03 02:15 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Ive got a feeling you speak from firsthand experience DEepblue?
Wanna tell me a tad about it?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

sleeping

#1931994 - 09/19/03 11:52 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yea i do, me and my friend each did no more than 20 mgs. It takes like 5 minutes to build up, those 5 minutes were the only enjoyable part of the trip. After that you just get filled with this completly unbearable body buzz, way worse than when you smoke it. I got caught in this thought loop too, i would stand up walk to the garbage and spit, then go sit back down. and thats all i did for 10 minutes. My friend was sittin on the bed standing up and sitting back down, saying to me, "dude, i cant handle this, i think im gonna die"
It just gives you the worst time distortion, seconds felt like eternity. I found myself having to restrain my friend from running out of my house screaming. I had to keep reassuring myself and my friend that it will all be over in 20 minutes. I ended up turning off the lights and sticking out the rest of it in the dark. After it was all done i was thouroughly scared as shit of 5meodmt, be careful with snorting it, its a trip to hell.

--------------------

OfflineGrandpa
Oh, my achingback

Loc: Springfield
    #1932158 - 09/19/03 01:24 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

haha, i wanted to make a thread about my experiences recently with 5meodmt.

I've tried it twice over the summer, having an intense high and enjoying it, but it frightened me at the same time.

Yesterday, my friend got a gram of it in the mail. Unfortunately, there isn't a milligram scale around, so we just 'eye' out a dose, as I did over the summer. Since I was the only one brave enough to take the first hit, i did, and I had an amazingly intense experience that brought me to a totally different universe. I could talk though, and was extremely honest (and somewhat humorous) with what i said to my friends. I told my friend in the room that he 'is my favorite person' and other spontaneous things.

Then my friend rob hit it, and he started to moan. After ten seconds, hes convulsing about to fall off the bed. Im on the floor still tripping and people are telling me to push him before he falls. I couldnt, so he fell and hit his head on a plug plugged in the wall and broke the socket. We were so scared, but we just decided as long as hes not bleeding and still breathing we just need to wait it out. He said it was incredibly amazing when he came too (he was gone for 15 minutes before he could respond, but only with simple words and eye blinks).

Well, a few hours go by. We have the dmt munchies and eat dinner, and then we decide to call up a bunch of people, and try it again.

Again, nobody wants to go first.

I volunteered.
I was brought to a totally different level then the first time I try it. I couldn't talk. I could feel some odd movement and some vomit come up in the beginning, but i ignored it. Eventually, the puke just flowed though, and i was surrounded by 8 or 9 people who were all laughing. One person was telling me 'don't lean to the right, you didnt puke a lot, just dont lean in it' but I couldn't comprehend it, i only heard it, and I leaned right in my puke. My first thought was that I was covered in puke, because there were chunks in my hands, and the acidic vomit smell was everywhere. I was still SO HIGH though, so I just laid there. When I was coming to, two people left and I thought it had something to do with me puking, but that wasn't it at all, just some drug-induced thoughts now that i look back. It's the most intense psychedelic experience i've had, and some HBWR might be coming my way and I plan on maybe trying the two together. Everytime I do it i say 'I'm never doing this again' while I'm on it. One day I'll mean it. It feels like dieing whenever I do it.

I do feel like it's a very 'sequenced' drug, whereas all the trips are the same in the same sequence of bodily events, like PDU. It's something to try at least once, but there's no real reason to do it too much.

--------------------
I don't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs.
--Nancy Reagan, former First Lady

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: 5-meo-DMT experience... [Re: Grandpa]
    #1932308 - 09/19/03 02:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well, my first 5 meo DMT experience was...Shattering.
ive documented it on these boards, but while everyones at it...ill repeat;

I was eccstatic, a girlfriend had just invited me over and i could not believe i was going to try 5 meo dmt. She invited us in and had a little bag full...she asked if i think i could handle a hell of a ride..and loaded a big pile of it onto a broken lightbulb held by roach clips...gave me the sucker, and told me to start sucking when i saw smoke...suck suck suck...for a long ass time...it just kept comming. 15 seconds, hmm, that tastes like plastic...I thought "I can take this no problem" The next second the roof melted to the floor and i laid back. Some guy said something and i started crying, i laid back and started shaking and sweating like hell, making some weird noises. Auditory hallucinations were very present, and i could not move, totally leveled..a shaking huddle of wetness. About 10 minutes went by..and for the next 10 all i could say was "wow, holy shit".

During the experience i consciously said to myself "this IS too much." "Im not dying...but i know im dying, what have i done." and "Never again!"

I went on to repeat numerous times in the following weeks...

Also, the first time i let my friend have a hoot, he had a decent sized pile and was drunk, on amphetamine's and mushrooms and smoking pot....He went into a bit of a psychotic fit, he couldnt move and kind of threw his body around the room wherever he wanted to go, he started taking cd's out of a cd case and trying to crush them with a door, then we got him on the bed and he was resisting our constraints...we put him down and put a pillow over his face...he stopped moving for awhile, then pulled it off and said "I want to play with lightening" and curled up in the corner for a few more minutes. He has NO recollection of the experience.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #1935034 - 09/20/03 10:20 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

"we put him down and put a pillow over his face...he stopped moving for awhile"

I'll say he did! Were you all tryin' to kill him, or what?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: 5-meo-DMT experience... [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1935057 - 09/20/03 10:47 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

much information suggests that taking 5meo-dmt with amphetamines is a very bad idea...
(maybe you should have told your amped, shroomed, drunk buddy to wait until he was a littl straighter?)(or at least, only given him like 2 mg (about "1 grain of salt" sized)...)
~

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: 5-meo-DMT experience... [Re: gnrm23]
    #1935317 - 09/20/03 01:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

gnrm23 said:
much information suggests that taking 5meo-dmt with amphetamines is a very bad idea...
(maybe you should have told your amped, shroomed, drunk buddy to wait until he was a littl straighter?)(or at least, only given him like 2 mg (about "1 grain of salt" sized)...)
~

He was aware of the risks he was taking beforehand, and insisted. I knew he wouldnt rationalize the experience, but i figured it might scare a touch of sense into him. Free will - it was his choice, he hardly any powder...but the melted dmt that collects in the pipe is potent as hell and builds up like mad.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports