Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
giving off the wrong signals ;[
    #1930444 - 09/18/03 08:29 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Im a very happy person, and people often think im gay ;[
I dont mind homosexuality at all, and I have a few gay friends. I have had gay people hit on me quite a few times, and its been kinda an ego boost, like a fat chick hitting on you, you know you aint gonna get with em. :P

THE OTHER DAY some dood came in to my store and started talking to me, i had a friendly conversation with him, and he left. Just the normal shit that happens every day.

Then today.. The same dood came in, and started talking to me, asked me where i came from, etc, where i lived..it was pretty friendly but nothing more than just chit chat, then he came back after like 30 mins and was like "my names Chris by the way." and handed me a business card.

He then told me he was a consultant for hotels and shit, and says "but i run the business out of my home....so thats my home address" and at that point i was like oh shit what the fuck did i do. and he was like "you got a good smile, and are great with people, they are lucky to have you" and then he said "ill see you soon"

what the fuck.

This scares me. I guess i gave off the wrong signals, by far. I have had gay guys hit on me, and its nothing because i can easily tell them, and still be friends or something, and them not offended. This dood is like 40 something years old, dressed like one of those plastic business men who you know are broke as hell and dont have shit going for them, but something lies beneeth... He is totally trying to come onto me, and its not comfortable at all, at my work! and i told him where i lived!

I looked at his card and it says something about Big Profits, GROW YOUR BUSINESS, make "it" happen..

i dunno. this seems like a fucked up story i would see on Lifetime, or on some horror flick.

;[

I hope this guy doesnt stalk me or something.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: tak]
    #1930776 - 09/18/03 10:14 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: giving off the wrong signals ;[ [Re: ]
    #1930818 - 09/18/03 10:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Doesn't have to be BET or basketball. I'm just a crazy motha fucka that wears nice ass clothes, and goes nuts whenever some1 talks shit. I cuss hella and sport crazy ass bands. If you watch any of that sissy ass crap you might go gay... But that might not be the cause, just a CORRELATION... Just tell the tell dude, "I ain't fuckin gay, fuck outa here." Or something like that

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (09/18/03 10:36 PM)

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

Re: giving off the wrong signals ;[ [Re: tak]
    #1930834 - 09/18/03 10:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

There sure are a lot more homosexuals recently. Just walking around, holding hands. The short indian one has a look on his face like "what are you looking at got a problem with gays?" and the big one just sort walks up behind him half winking. Whats up with that. Just walking around hand in hand, you'd expect them to start singing Kumbaiya My Lord in a big homosexual parade.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: giving off the wrong signals ;[ [Re: djfrog]
    #1930911 - 09/18/03 10:57 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Whoa, i dont know whats up with the rough responses...

I might give off a similar vibe to you. Im just totally not aware of it, i hate guy's...i dont like them too much as friends and i certainly wouldnt want to do anything gay with one, yet people sometimes think im gay. I cook, i do art, write, read, talk bad about fighting, arrogance, fast car's, and macho mens men, and i do have gay-ism's about me...ive never had gay guys hit on me, but ive heard of one's interested in me..
BUT i have a ton of girlfriends, and girls have often remarked that they can have deeper more fulfilling real communication talking With me... Threatened? Call me a fag....Im just totally oblivious to what everyone thinks about me, unless they voice it, and it doesnt matter, even if they do.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

#1930914 - 09/18/03 10:58 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Next time you see him show him a random pick of a girl and say that shes your girlfriend and talk about how much you are in love with her. Thats all you need to do.

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

#1931114 - 09/18/03 11:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

aww I didn't mean to sound like that. Its just an expression I came up with, after seeing a gay pride parade. Well, not the whole parade but I was just bumpin around town and there were all these people out an eveything had like flags and ribbins and drapes it was the circus moving slowly down the street. One building was overflowing with revelers, seriously like people hanging out the balcony. I thought it was cool and am generally envious of the gay community, though I know I never have had to known the bullshit they go through in an anti-gay society.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1931154 - 09/19/03 12:03 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"I looked at his card and it says something about Big Profits, GROW YOUR BUSINESS, make 'it' happen.."

Maybe he's a salesman trying to get you into his business - corporate scumbags can get pretty gay when they want your skills or money or something you konw?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: giving off the wrong signals ;[ [Re: Strumpling]
    #1931749 - 09/19/03 07:22 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I work at a candy store. He commented on my smile, and his girlish figure. I dont think hes trying to sell me anything other than himself.

I can find a way around this, i can be an asshole, but i hope it doesnt come down to that. I will tell him to fuck off or beat his ass if i need to. Not because hes gay, i have no problem with homosexuality, but I really hate people like him. He reminds me of some dood who would pick up on 10 year olds and rape them, then kill them and eat thier rotten bodies or some shit.

The thing is, ive been hit on many times by gay people, and it doesnt bother me, i tell them im straight and they are like oh cool. Its a mistake, no biggie. But this dood, I somehow felt violated, like he was doing something incredibly wrong, and deserved a punishment! Then i got to thinking, maybe he is just gay and looking for some action, i am an adult, hes not picking up on some kids or something, theres no problem here. But he just has this really bad vibe to him some serial killer type shit. Good thing im bigger than him and have the ninja skills.

--------------------

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #1931863 - 09/19/03 08:44 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

LOL sorry I know this doesn't help...

But you were saying he seems like the person who would go and pick ten year olds up off the street and you work in a candy store

LMAO

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: giving off the wrong signals ;[ [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1931889 - 09/19/03 09:00 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

lol

--------------------

OfflineLaxy

#1932215 - 09/19/03 12:00 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Some men are just more feminem than others. I have a friend that has fucked more girls that I've probably looked at, heh. Somethings he does justkinda worry me. We're just kinda in a time where if you're not all macho, and you don't have a superego peoploe classify you as gay. Same shit has happened to me, a few people asked if I was gay. You are who you are my man, don't let other people's opinions bother you.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1932286 - 09/19/03 12:20 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

next time he comes in ask him if he wants to buy anything, and if he doesn't, then tell him your boss said people can't be hanging out in here..

This will either send him away, or will force him to like "ask you out" or whatever if he's gay, so you can finally tell him "sorry man.. I'm straight"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
Re: giving off the wrong signals ;[ [Re: Strumpling]
    #1934991 - 09/20/03 06:46 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i think the picture of a chick thing should work great or look at your watch and be like oh shit i gotta call my wife and tell her to pick up something for dinner or some shit like that

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: giving off the wrong signals ;[ [Re: Dobie]
    #1935014 - 09/20/03 07:47 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You're aware that your giving off the wrong signals, so try adjusting them a bit.

If you're smiling and a bloke comes over then smile less or even better just look plain faced. Talk to him a bit deeper and be a bit blunter. Worked for me!

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1938133 - 09/21/03 02:50 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I've had a 39 year old alcoholic gay man actually fall in love with me. Calling my house, pleading with me, the whole deal. Not a fun situation.

Your situation is pretty far behind this, all you've got to do is tell him next time you talk to him "You seem like a nice guy, but you may have gotten the wrong idea. I'm straight."

Worry about the stalking when and if it actually happens.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

Re: giving off the wrong signals ;[ [Re: Phluck]
    #1938535 - 09/21/03 06:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I think my picture idea or dobie's calling home to wife idea is the best way too go. Its not too coerce and it lets him know youre not gay. He'll get the idea right away and not waste his time on you.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #1939502 - 09/22/03 12:37 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It's because you live in Florida. We have the largest population of quers second to california in the the country.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #1942805 - 09/22/03 10:24 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i know what you mean. that used to happen to me all the time, because i am friendly to everyone. then, i started being more alert when meeting new people and making sure i was not friendly, but not mean, to the ones i thought were gay. i think maybe gay guys are not used to other guys being friendly to them very often. so, when a guy actually is friendly, they might be inclined to assume he is gay.

just be more alert to what is really going on and it will make a world of difference.

no more:
uhhhmm...i'm not gay.
oh, you're still in the closet and you don't want your friends over there to know?
no, there is no closet.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1943784 - 09/23/03 09:16 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds more to me like he is trying to get you to come work for him.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom