Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
The day that T's backyard blew up...trip report
    #1929473 - 09/18/03 05:07 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

This was about a month ago... it was the best trip I've had yet. sorry it's so long.

It was a beautiful summer afternoon in late August, and some friends and I had some mushrooms (don?t remember what kind they were?damn pothead memory) left from the week before. So me, D, T, A, and D2 decided to spend the beautiful afternoon at T?s house and eat them. We figured it would be the last time we would all trip together before everyone went back to college again.
We all ate a couple grams and hung out in the pool area waiting for the mushies to take effect. T and D2 had different and fresher mushies than the rest of us did, and they reported feeling the onset in like 15 minutes, and were fully tripping not long thereafter. Me, D and A had the older mushies, and it was mostly shake. Me and A started tripping about a half hour after we ate them, and for some reason D wasn?t feeling hardly anything.
My stomach got queasy and I tried throwing up a little in the bathroom, but to no real avail. As soon as I went back outside, T?s dad showed up. And we were all tripping! He came home early from work that day for some reason. But we played it cool and we hung out outside and he stayed in.
The sky clouded up a little and we worried about rain, but we were having too much fun looking at the sky to care too much. Clouds and the sky are so awesome when you?re tripping! We were just running around T?s backyard like little kids, she has an amazing backyard, big pool area with a little waterfall, hammock, a big yard. All day we kept exclaiming, ?welcome to paradise!? It truly was paradise, perfect weather, there were birds flying around everywhere, the tracers were amazing! We all had that feeling of wanting to do everything. We would jump in the pool, then run through the yard, then play with T?s dogs, then sprawl out in the grass and roll around. And then we?d do it all over again. Most the time I couldn?t move out of this one lawn chair by the pool, it was my ?happy spot?. Some things just ?become? good or bad when I trip, and that chair was soooo good. Me, T and D2 kept talking about how we wished life always felt like this, that the euphoria we felt from tripping was everlasting. A and D were in the pool a lot, playing games with pool toys. D finally started to trip after he ate another cap. We decided to play around with the soccer ball in the yard, the sprinklers were on and it felt good because it was so hot outside. All the sudden A was like, ?oh my god, come here you guys!?
So we all ran over and bugged out because T?s yard was moving up and down, and I don?t mean a little bit. It was bulging up like 6-10 inches, and would sink another 6-10 inches below when stepped on. It was like a 10ft x 10ft area that was doing this, too. For a second we all thought we were hallucinating, but in reality we realized that a sprinkler line had busted. We couldn?t even handle it, it was tripping us out so bad. We just kept playing in it and laughing uncontrollably till it got worse and we realized we had better tell T?s dad about the problem. We were tripping face trying to tell her dad how the backyard blew up and it was so hard to try and sound normal. After that her dad kept coming in and out and making us a little paranoid, we were trying so hard to sound normal. I guess we did a good job because he never said anything.
That?s when I started getting the giggles really bad. I couldn?t stop laughing. Everything was great, I must have peaked. I was so happy with the world, the sun came back out, I was with my best friends, the world seemed the most perfect place. One time D2 was like, ?Turn that down!? speaking to the sun, it was hilarious, we were all being so random and goofy. I decided to jump in the pool. I had never gone swimming while tripping, I highly recommend doing it sometime! The water felt amazing on my skin and when I would go under water I would close my eyes and get these geometric rainbow patterns whirling around, and at the same time feeling like I was floating. I couldn?t get out of the water, I was in the shallow end kneeling so the water was up to my neck, laughing and laughing and wading around. The water felt incredible. It was amazing, I was just watching the birds and the tracers and all the flowers were so beautiful, and there was this one big rock that kept melting every time I looked at it. The concrete ground kept swirling around, too. It was an awesome euphoria. One time A was like, ?This pool is deep!? and D2 responded, ?So?s life!? We couldn?t stop laughing after that. We were all so happy and euphoric; the only way to explain it was that we wanted to explode! So much happiness, we couldn?t contain ourselves, we just wanted to burst.
We all had a little ego-loss, and it?s cool because we all loved each other so much. I always hold the belief that if you trip with someone and like them, you truly like who they are. When people are tripping there are no surfaces or fronts. That day I really realized how much I loved my friends.
After playing in ?paradise? all day, T?s dad was finally like, ?T, when are you cooking dinner?? because she had promised to cook a nice dinner, as she was leaving to go back to college in a few days. So we all had to leave, and there was nowhere to go. We were still tripping, and D was just peaking because he started later for some reason.
T said later that when she was trying to cook, she was talking to her dad and the floor kept swirling beneath his feet, she was trying so hard not to laugh.
When we got in our cars to leave, we were tripping so hard and we didn?t know where to go. We turned up our systems and blasted Mark Farina?s Mushroom Jazz, and just chatted away about how perfect it was today, how great everything was. It was hard to concentrate on driving, it was a bad idea. We just had nowhere else to go; T?s dad was an unexpected thing. We visited a friend who just got off work, we drove around and tried to find weed, and we kept getting lost, even though it?s our home town! We were so confused, and there were so many people on the road, it was the most beautiful day of the summer. We finally ended up at this one field we always go to, met up with other friends and smoked a couple blunts. It seemed to make the effects of the shrooms last longer. We watched the sunset and it was amazing, the sky was so big. All day we kept repeating, ?it is SO beautiful out!!? We ran around the field and played Frisbee, rolled around in the grass and just let ourselves be free. It was amazing. The weather was perfect and all our good friends were there. Undeniably the best day of the summer, one I will never forget.
If you?ve never tripped during the day, I recommend it highly! Just don?t drive, and be near a pool to wade in. As always, be around lots of nature, too, with beautiful flowers and trees, they are amazing to look at.

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: The day that T's backyard blew up...trip report [Re: Psilygirl]
    #1929553 - 09/18/03 05:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Wow that sounds like a good time, thanks for writing the detailed trip report! I plan to trip this weekend, i can't wait.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

Loc: Atlanta Flag
    #1929722 - 09/18/03 06:16 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Good Post. I felt the positve energy. :bong:

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: The day that T's backyard blew up...trip report [Re: joeshitragpicker]
    #1929797 - 09/18/03 06:35 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

It's nice to hear you had a great time. Mushrooms have never done that for me, besides the amazing revelations about life, I mostly just feel depressed and out of place. Acid is different, everytime I've taken it I've had a mind blowing awesome trip. Good thing I'm gettin a sheet tomorrow :smile:

Offlineflubbilynumpkins
Governor ofCalifornia
Male User Gallery

Loc: Inside Your Pencil
    #1932785 - 09/19/03 04:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Hell yeah, it's all about Mark Farina. I lent all those cd's out to people and never got them back, beautiful cd's to listen to.

Offlinechasingstardna
Hypervigilance

Loc: Ontario
Re: The day that T's backyard blew up...trip report [Re: flubbilynumpkins]
    #1932843 - 09/19/03 04:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Wow, very good trip report!
I'll be tripping this weekend, too. At a lake but I think it would be too cold to go swimming. I'll just watch the bonfire. :laugh:

--------------------

Get in.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports